ADVERTISEMENT

Israel under attack from Hamas

I'm skeptical that's accurate, but if it is, Israel should jump on it. Killing Hamas leaders only creates more Hamas leaders. Exposing the leader as a coward might do something killing them has never accomplished.
Yes, feckless hypocrites get abandoned when the truth about them gets spread.
Predictable, that a war criminal prefers life on the lam or life in prison to mob retribution.
He may have more to worry about Gaza residents.

Reactions: DANC
Killing the hostages seems contrary to the point of taking them in the first place.
Wonder how many American hostages were executed, in fear of a raid.
Most were done when they were captured, whether they were killed sooner or later.

That was just a given.

It's a good thing for the Palestinians that the US won't stand for Old Testament retribution by Israel.

Reactions: 76-1
Reactions: DANC and IUCrazy2
Pretty short sighted to blame him for blatant executions. Meanwhile your party continues to support the executioners.

short sighted? to me it looks like Israelis are getting sick of hardball and are very much looking down the road all this effort, all the global flack and almost a year later the region is a tinder box. Israelis are less secure now x10. and they'll be picking the rest of the hostages up in body bags. just awful.

stellar leadership

short sighted? to me it looks like Israelis are getting sick of hardball and are very much looking down the road all this effort, all the global flack and almost a year later the region is a tinder box. Israelis are less secure now x10. and they'll be picking the rest of the hostages up in body bags. just awful.

stellar leadership
Had Israel on October 8th submitted to Hamas’ demands and emptied their jails of all Palestinians (who are presumably there for crimes) in exchange for the hostages.

Would the region be more at peace today? Israel more secure?

I’m all ears to hear the geopolitical prognostications from your arm chair.

Had Israel on October 8th submitted to Hamas’ demands and emptied their jails of all Palestinians (who are presumably there for crimes) in exchange for the hostages.

Would the region be more at peace today? Israel more secure?

I’m all ears to hear the geopolitical prognostications from your arm chair.

who's to say. anyway, it's Netanyahu's baby now. it's his job to get hostages home safely and keep Israel secure. he's failing. just a total disaster. Israelis are reacting. good for them.

stellar leadership

They’re definitely sick of the war, but let’s no lose fact of who is responsible for the purposeful deaths of more than a thousand civilians. Palestinians didn’t help these captives, they enabled Hamas and are entirely complicit.

They’re definitely sick of the war, but let’s no lose fact of who is responsible for the purposeful deaths of more than a thousand civilians. Palestinians didn’t help these captives, they enabled Hamas and are entirely complicit.

no level-headed folks are forgetting that. fact remains, this happened on this watch and drags on on his watch. he's had all the support necessary to develop, sell, and implement a viable path towards peace and security but is failing miserably.

can you believe we're a year in and we still don't know what the plan is? the US did many dumb things in Iraq and Afghanistan but at least had a plan it could point to.

Israel really needs term limits for PM.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I'll put this here. 15 members of the Turkey Youth Union (TBG), a youth branch of the nationalist opposition Vatan Party, 'physically attacked' two U.S. soldiers (sic - no Soldiers on the WASP, they're Marines, Sailors or both) dressed in civilian clothes in the Konak district. Supposedly they were attacked because they have the blood of Palestinians on their hands.

According to this one dozens were involved in the attack and 15 were arrested.

According to this one dozens were involved in the attack and 15 were arrested.

I have had relatives that have served at Incirlik. They did not come away "impressed" with our "allies".

It's possible to realize who the bad guy is here, and still understand how poorly Bibi has handled this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT