ADVERTISEMENT

Is purdue a must win?

Nah

We have a very winnable stretch of games to close the season...something like 6 in a row...

But that's no excuse not to come out and take one in West Laffy.

Not at all.

Even if we lose we still have a good chance to get to 11-7. That guarantees us a bid. 10-8 would probably do it if we win one in the B1G tourney.

Hell yes!

But not just for the dance, but because it's Purdoo!

Don't wanna hear those feebs bragging about beating us.

SouthBendJim

Re: Doesn't matter where you play.....

....in the conference, it is very difficult to get road wins. I'm amazed we even have 2 at this point. There are many teams that are like Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to road games. This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Re: Doesn't matter where you play.....

We don't want to get to a point where we have to win one in the btt. We don't fare well in it. I would say winning at Purdue is very important.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Not a must win for the Dance, but it'd be nice to get.

Purdue's now a top-100 RPI team with their win over Iowa, so it won't look like a bad loss in the selection committee's eyes. But the fact of the matter is that bubble is so soft at this point and we have quality-enough wins that unless we lose like six in a row (which would mean losing at home to RUTG and MICH) we should be OK.

Re: I could easily see us get.....

....rattled up there and get beat by a bunch. This team has looked outstanding and then poor within a few days of one another. The one thing we have in our back pocket now is that we have closed out a couple on the road, one being down big. This is life in the BIG. I don't see many teams with the maturity in this conference to completely sweep through. Wisconsin probably has the most poise and continuity of anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT