ADVERTISEMENT

Is MAGA a Cult?

Just want to reiterate. This talk about Cults is very dangerous. Look what happened at Waco. What laws did the branch dividians actually break? Were the weapons they bought illegally owned? Yet when they were labeled a cult, which they were by the way, then it was ok to barrel in there, cause a fire and kill many of them. You people who think that people who vote for Trump are Cult members better make sure you view them as people, because if you just view them as cultists then you can do whatever you want to do against them.
Most Magas arent cult members they are just simpletons.

Branch Dividiots were cultists, internal sex trafficers, child abusers and they started the fire.

So add mass murderers as well.

The absentee ballot issue is really irritating. Until Trump started bad mouthing them and lying about the Democrats were going to steal the election with them, they were consistently majority Republican.
I understand but republicans also have to legally harvest ballots. They have information that will allow them to do it. They have to get off their asses and do it.

Stoll, tend to agree with you.

This test caught my fancy as I do believe we all fit in into many more boxes than just liberal, conservative, and moderate.

The problem of course being what questions do you ask and how do you measure the results. Finally how do sort and label the results. Stoll, as you say, the results can be pure "bull", so why try in the first place.
Agree with everything you say.

I cannot understand exactly what happened that republicans and democrats cannot compromise on hardly anything anymore. It was a problem before Trump and became worse after Trump.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Has the Biden administration reached out to Jared kushner for guidance? It was harmonious under his stewardship and now in total disarray

Speaking of reaching out to Jared Kushner.

IMO, if Trump had sat back and allowed Kushner, Pompero, and Mnuchin to take more of the spotlight in highlighting the Trump administration accomplishments in the 2020 election, the results may have been different.

The election would have been more about policy and less about Trump.

Agree with everything you say.

I cannot understand exactly what happened that republicans and democrats cannot compromise on hardly anything anymore. It was a problem before Trump and became worse after Trump.

The country electorate has become more divided with all too many races decided in the primaries.

Compromisers and moderates thus are disappearing.

Reactions: stollcpa
Speaking of reaching out to Jared Kushner.

IMO, if Trump had sat back and allowed Kushner, Pompero, and Mnuchin to take more of the spotlight in highlighting the Trump administration accomplishments in the 2020 election, the results may have been different.

The election would have been more about policy and less about Trump.
narcissism

The stable genius cracked the code.

He thinks he's brilliant but he's advertising (again) how ignorant he is. He's reading something about the US but doesn't initially recognize that. "I'm reading and said 'us.'"

This is right up there/down there with his botched pronunciation of a California national park sounding like a call to Semites (i.e. "Yo! Semite") and his spoken reference to Thailand as "thigh-land."

MAGA followers certain act like cult members. But like most cults, the appeal has limited appeal.

The MAGA-dominated GOP movement has consistently failed to win over independent and non-GOP voters in general elections. Last night was yet another loss for MAGA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT