ADVERTISEMENT

Investing in AI

DANC

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I know very little about it, other than it's going to take over the world some day soon.

Should I be looking at traditional tech companies like Microsoft? Or companies like OpenAI whose only product is AI? Or companies that use AI to develop product, like drug companies?

Talk to me, Goose!

I know very little about it, other than it's going to take over the world some day soon.

Should I be looking at traditional tech companies like Microsoft? Or companies like OpenAI whose only product is AI? Or companies that use AI to develop product, like drug companies?

Talk to me, Goose!
Well Microsoft just picked up Sam Altman from Open AI (they have/had a 13b investment in Open AI so this should be interesting).

The above story is literally the plot line for Silicon Valley and raises some good points about who is governing the future of AI and its, obviously, terrifying potential.

Well Microsoft just picked up Sam Altman from Open AI (they have/had a 13b investment in Open AI so this should be interesting).

The above story is literally the plot line for Silicon Valley and raises some good points about who is governing the future of AI and its, obviously, terrifying potential.
Nope, Altman is back at OpenAI. With a new board.

Nope, Altman is back at OpenAI. With a new board.
Like a freaking soap opera.

I wouldn't even know how to get into Open AI as an investment at this point. Still private right? The rich get richer.

Edit to add: Larry Summers is Illuminati, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Like a freaking soap opera.

I wouldn't even know how to get into Open AI as an investment at this point. Still private right? The rich get richer.

Edit to add: Larry Summers is Illuminati, right?
Oh, is it private? See, I know very little about it - just that's it's taking over the world and I want to get in and make an insane amount of money before it all gets digitized.

Talk to me, Goose!
NVidia.

Two years ago. Probably still the right play. No matter who develops it, they’ll be using NVidia chips.

NVidia.

Two years ago. Probably still the right play. No matter who develops it, they’ll be using NVidia chips.
The All-In podcast bros are "All in" on NVidia.

They're all self-made billionaires, so the advice is not to be taken lightly.

Oh, is it private? See, I know very little about it - just that's it's taking over the world and I want to get in and make an insane amount of money before it all gets digitized.
Private. And we don't have anywhere near enough money to get in.

@twenty02 @JamieDimonsBalls

Get DANC and I into OpenAI. You've got contacts. Make it happen.

Google is heavily involved in AI. I’ve had their stock for several years and it’s been very good to me. It’s more than doubled in value.

Reactions: BradStevens
season 5 episode 9 GIF by Workaholics

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU

Talk to me, Goose!

Our FA put a little bit of us into Nvidia last year. Meow.

Not AI, but we just moved into Private Credit in a bigger way, betting on high-interest rates sticking for awhile.

Our FA put a little bit of us into Nvidia last year. Meow.

Not AI, but we just moved into Private Credit in a bigger way, betting on high-interest rates sticking for awhile.
That actually sounds like a good play for the next couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT