ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation, deficit and interest rates would be higher under Trump than Harris

So, are Americans using their credit cards to buy toilet paper and pay their electric bills or luxuries like Super Grande lattes?

So, are Americans using their credit cards to buy toilet paper and pay their electric bills or luxuries like Super Grande lattes?
They’re buying the same things they bought a few years ago, it just costs a lot more now. So what you’re suggesting is that people can no longer afford what they could before Biden, which is true, so well done.🤣

They’re buying the same things they bought a few years ago, it just costs a lot more now. So what you’re suggesting is that people can no longer afford what they could before Biden, which is true, so well done.🤣
No, i'm suggesting that they might be intentionally using their credit cards to buy luxuries instead of essentials.

You offered no proof to support your attack on me.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I saw part of it. What a shitshow. The guy is doubling-down on more tariffs and destroying trade, despite being presented with data demonstrating that his tariffs will result in the loss of hundreds of thousands of US jobs, they'll reignite inflation and cause other damage to the US economy.

Trump is not better for the economy than Harris. Nor was he better than Biden and Obama. This is yet another con job he's pulled off.
Who were the idiots in the audence loudly cheering Trump?

You can't help yourself, can you. When someone disagrees with you, you always have to make it personal. I've seen you do it with Aloha and Ohio and a number of other good posters.

Well, since you opened the door I'll walk through it. With the possible exception of danc, you're the biggest asshole here. And a head case to boot.
He's an attention whore with short man syndrome. Which isn't a good combination especially since he now also an incel. He needs to get laid .. then maybe he would STFU for once.

He's an attention whore with short man syndrome. Which isn't a good combination especially since he now also an incel. He needs to get laid .. then maybe he would STFU for once.
Aw our little orange friend. What did you do today? Get high and watch teenage boys play basketball 🤣. Creepy fck. Beat it. The adults are arguing

It’s accurate There were conflicts. No wars.
Don’t let emotion and trump get the better of you.

https://www.scrippsnews.com/politic...w-wars-but-no-global-peace-during-trump-years
I'm saying you sit here day in and day out blaming everything on Biden and Harris. I hate Trump, but even I knew he wasn't to blame for the bad things that happened during COVID. Just like he got too much credit for the golden situation Obama handed him.

I'm back to thinking Trump will win this election, probably easily. I'm really looking forward to his economic plan that will end up hurting the very people that fly his flag. It is going to be so enjoyable.

I'm saying you sit here day in and day out blaming everything on Biden and Harris. I hate Trump, but even I knew he wasn't to blame for the bad things that happened during COVID. Just like he got too much credit for the golden situation Obama handed him.

I'm back to thinking Trump will win this election, probably easily. I'm really looking forward to his economic plan that will end up hurting the very people that fly his flag. It is going to be so enjoyable.
Don't get caught up in schadenfreude.

This is you at your lowest. "Let me use semantics to demonstrate why JD Vance is right."
I’m not saying there was peace. I’m saying there were no major wars during trump’s tenure. And remember it’s within the context of his being incessantly assailed as a “danger” “security threat” etc. There’s a bitter irony that comes from it with the likes of rfk jr refers to as the Cheney war machine

I’m not saying there was peace. I’m saying there were no major wars during trump’s tenure. And remember it’s within the context of his being incessantly assailed as a “danger” “security threat” etc. There’s a bitter irony that comes from it with the likes of rfk jr refers to as the Cheney war machine
I'm pretty sure the people caught up in those various wars would call them major.

Let me be clear. I don’t blame Russia or Gaza on Biden. I am making the point that there weren’t two major wars under trump’s stewardship in the context of declaring him a threat

Reactions: snarlcakes

The Harris economic plan is $45k in freebies already. Soooooo

If you have debt, unless it’s due to a medical emergency, you lack discipline. There are no investment vehicles which can cancel out the interest you are paying for credit card debt.

Reactions: UncleMark

The promises of tax cuts and spending made by pols in an election year whether it be by Trump or Harris should be taken with a grain of salt.

Economists instead of taking them seriously should be focusing on the deficit problems if these promises actually make it through Congress. Any economist not taking this into consideration should be taken with a grain of salt.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT