ADVERTISEMENT

In Ramsey we trust...

HereYouGoIU

Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hoosier Country in Brown County
Ramsey is the man, continue potentially our best season in 25 years.

Sucks losing Penix. What a STUD.

100% faith in PR to HELP guide us to 8, possible 9 reg seasons win.

If PR continues to step up his game like he has all season, along with defense flying around making tackles, causing TOs,

DL getting pressure on QB.

Stevie continuing to run like a mad man on a mission.

Whop, Hendershot, rest of more than capable WRs making plays.

it will continue to be a magical season.

In Ramsey we need to trust. I am. You?

Yes, I believe Ramsey will continue to be the consistent, steady leader of this IU team. However, Stevie can be the "X" factor if he can rumble against the stiffer competition coming up and take pressure off the QB. PR has numerous options already and to keep the D distracted and not knowing which way IU will hurt them can only open things up even more for DeBoer's playbook. Really the entire team is the "X" factor and that's what makes this IU team special. Go HOOSIERS !!!

If PR continues to step up his game like he has all season, along with defense flying around making tackles, causing TOs,

I trust Ramsey. But we have to stop the penalties and continue to win the takeaway battle if we are going to win the next two.

Yes, I believe Ramsey will continue to be the consistent, steady leader of this IU team. However, Stevie can be the "X" factor if he can rumble against the stiffer competition coming up and take pressure off the QB. PR has numerous options already and to keep the D distracted and not knowing which way IU will hurt them can only open things up even more for DeBoer's playbook. Really the entire team is the "X" factor and that's what makes this IU team special. Go HOOSIERS !!!

For Stevie S to help take pressure off Ramsey, which he can, it really means the OL need to keep performing at their peak and help let the playmakers make things happen.

For Stevie S to help take pressure off Ramsey, which he can, it really means the OL need to keep performing at their peak and help let the playmakers make things happen.
Going to be a tough order against that PSU defence.

I think this game hinges primarily on the defense. PR et al will get us points. But will they be enough? The defense cannot let PSU run up and down the field. The secondary must keep receivers in front of them. The line must hold and get pressure on their QB...sacks would be nice...but its the pressure that makes the difference. Get the crowd out of it...very important too.

In the old days they would say . . . "In God we trust, but all others must pay cash."

In the old days they would say . . . "In God we trust, but all others must pay cash."
You know, that was the original title of Jean Shepherd's book, "Christmas Story"...love it...

You know, that was the original title of Jean Shepherd's book, "Christmas Story"...love it...
I did not know that.

In the movie "Rudy", the house they showed where he grew up was in Whiting and a friend of ours lived there back in the day. Now that entire street is gone and is replaced by a beautiful baseball stadium.

I did not know that.

In the movie "Rudy", the house they showed where he grew up was in Whiting and a friend of ours lived there back in the day. Now that entire street is gone and is replaced by a beautiful baseball stadium.
Ah...time moves on....6 degrees of separation...cool.

I did not know that.

Dave Stoller's house is still there.

Reactions: RedHeart
Cool . . . I look at some of the actors from that movie and now they are old men . . . lol . .. just like ORG!
Just looked at your sig line...I spent a lot of time in and around Window Rock many years ago training in Anthropology and on personal vacations. Chaco Canyon if still one of my fav places to visit...people dont realize the Indian Wars never really ended...did they...

Reactions: ORG
The Moab area is as awesome as I expected but I am so glad I drove the extra 3 hours to Monument Valley . . .

The Moab area is as awesome as I expected but I am so glad I drove the extra 3 hours to Monument Valley . . .
Utah is just incredible...so is of course Colorado to the east...but Moab is stunning...Arches, Canyon lands...all of it...if you ever get the chance, there is a drive from Grand Junction and the Colorado State park just outside of it that has a back road that follows the river to just south of Moab...it is remote and incredible.

Monument Valley defies the eyes to take it all in at once. Old John FOrd and his westerns chose that spot...spots...for a good reason. No place in America is as eye googling as there...kudos to the Grand Canyon as close second...

Visit Mesa Verde some time and go up to the Anastasi ruins at 9,500 ft....incredible stuff....this is my favorite place in the world...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT