ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to bump a thread, you should unlock it so others can comment instead of opening it only to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using your mod powers to comment on a locked thread? Pathetic and small in a slightly different way, but still in the same ballpark. The good news is the bump doesn't really accomplish what you think it does.
Just be glad he doesn't work smarter rather than harder by pinning the thread

Just be glad he doesn't work smarter rather than harder by pinning the thread
Already thought about that. Decided against it.

You know this all started when Goat commented incorrectly on our conversation which was perfectly fine. I asked couple questions and you politely answered.

Opening and locking so only you can comment is small and pathetic.
Are you referring to the Bitcoin thread? For the record it is not locked and you still have the ability to comment in it. Bitcoin is for everyone. Even Purdue fans (Noodle loves it).
Bitcoin Moon GIF by Bitrefill

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
I don’t think this thread is the finest moment for either of the protagonists, but there is entertainment value.
Pretty sure if a drunk lied about you like this, you would have punched his lights out. I am a poor fighter. Are you for hire? 😂

I just figured out what thread it was……wooooooooooooo doggggggy. That was a banger of a thread. Stoll has hoes in different area codes, Murt is going to kick circlej ass, GOAT lives with his mom, and someone told Hickory his mouth is his asshole. It was a pleasure to read it while taking a shit. It’s going to be difficult to top that one today. #whiteboysummer

Pretty sure if a drunk lied about you like this, you would have punched his lights out. I am a poor fighter. Are you for hire? 😂
I haven't physically fought for more than 40 years, but I am a trained killer. However, I've been trained to do my killing at a distance with missiles and larger caliber guns. ;)

I actually don't know what you two know about each other. You were both posting as if you knew a lot.

I haven't physically fought for more than 40 years, but I am a trained killer. However, I've been trained to do my killing at a distance with missiles and larger caliber guns. ;)

I actually don't know what you two know about each other. You were both posting as if you knew a lot.
I have coordinates for Goat’s basement. 😂

I just figured out what thread it was……wooooooooooooo doggggggy. That was a banger of a thread. Stoll has hoes in different area codes, Murt is going to kick circlej ass, GOAT lives with his mom, and someone told Hickory his mouth is his asshole. It was a pleasure to read it while taking a shit. It’s going to be difficult to top that one today. #whiteboysummer
I thought maybe the starter of the thread in question would have taken this opportunity to come back to own how he incorrectly framed the video that started said thread. I should have known that kind of fortitude is too big of an ask for the guy.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I thought maybe the starter of the thread in question would have taken this opportunity to come back to own how he incorrectly framed the video that started said thread. I should have known that kind of fortitude is too big of an ask for the guy.
That’s the second time that has happened in a week. And they will continue to either fall for it or purposely mislead and post every single time. Pretty certain.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I wasn't drunk, Stoll. What I said is genuinely what I think of you, which is why I avoided responding to your personal barbs for so long. But now that you know, I'll be happy to completely ignore you if you grant me the same courtesy.

I have no dog in this fight. Just here for the entertainment.

Reactions: hoosboot
I wasn't drunk, Stoll. What I said is genuinely what I think of you, which is why I avoided responding to your personal barbs for so long. But now that you know, I'll be happy to completely ignore you if you grant me the same courtesy.
You do whatever you like. Since you weren’t drunk last night, it’s even more important you no longer moderate and get a ban.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
A
im leaving six flags now and heading for sno cones. I think my minion has heat stroke.

I’m gonna beat the fck out of circle jerk one day

#WHITEBOYSUMMER

A

im leaving six flags now and heading for sno cones. I think my minion has heat stroke.

I’m gonna beat the fck out of circle jerk one day

#WHITEBOYSUMMER
It’s hot as Hell. I’m going to listen to a friend’s band play and have to get there at 5:30 to help save seats. I may wear my swim suit and bring a spray bottle of water. It will be great once sun goes down, what 4 freaking hours later?

It’s hot as Hell. I’m going to listen to a friend’s band play and have to get there at 5:30 to help save seats. I may wear my swim suit and bring a spray bottle of water. It will be great once sun goes down, what 4 freaking hours later?
Log flume and thunder river. That’s all we did. And the train. No lines. Got there early.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT