ADVERTISEMENT

If you live near a large monkey population...

You should go to great lengths not to piss them off.

Long story short, a pack of dogs in an Indian village killed an infant monkey, so now the monkeys are taking revenge on ALL the dogs there, dragging any dogs they can find to tops of buildings and dropping them off. So far they've estimated that 250 (!!) dogs have been killed there.
Monkeys and cats are the devil's spawn.

Went into a pet store several years ago where the owner had a monkey in a cage. The owner warned everybody coming in to be very careful around the cage, saying that their quickness and ability to scratch, bite and/or hit is extraordinary. Throw 'em all off a roof.

Last edited:
Reactions: All4You
Yeah, cause monkeys are so helpful to the police, military and rescue corps, not to mention all the service dogs that provide such crucial aid to so many.
Monkeys don’t have owners that have them invade people spaces and do dumb things like go down playground slides.

Reactions: jet812

Long story short, a pack of dogs in an Indian village killed an infant monkey, so now the monkeys are taking revenge on ALL the dogs there, dragging any dogs they can find to tops of buildings and dropping them off. So far they've estimated that 250 (!!) dogs have been killed there.
Hm . . .

Considering I hate most humans, it's a natural progression to also hate asshole monkeys.

Dogs meanwhile just are just smart enough to love, and way too dumb to hate.

Give these villagers some fkn rifles and see how things go for these smart ass monkeys.

Annilation. Termination. Extermination. Decimation.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

That's rather insane, I didn't know monkeys were that organized or smart, apes, yeh, but monkeys I wouldn't have guessed

No, they are pets. They are not anyone’s kids. I had a dog once, she was marvelous, & I loved her dearly. Dogs Are wonderful companions & can fill a void but are not kids, they are animals.
Yes, they are if to you they are your kids and you baby them like that. We can't have kids and are probably too old to adopt even though we have the resources and all, we wouldn't probably be considered anywhere near the top of younger couples that have similar resources. So yeah, the pets are our kids or as close as we can get

If a person refers to a pet as a "fur baby" or children as "kiddos", I stop listening to that person (and throw up in my mouth just a little). Strangely, I do not mind the term "doggo" for dog.
🤔

You clearly aren't listening to women then. They love "kiddos". I have never heard a father use that term.

If a person refers to a pet as a "fur baby" or children as "kiddos", I stop listening to that person (and throw up in my mouth just a little). Strangely, I do not mind the term "doggo" for dog.
🤔
What about “pupper”

Back in the days of 8mm cameras my brother-in-law shocked onlookers as he filmed a monkey masturbating at a zoo. The observers were too embarrassed to watch, much less film the event.

Afterwards, I asked him about it. Upon hearing what he had done, he was flabbergasted. He had been more focused on operating the camera properly than observing what he was filming.

I asked him about it. Upon hearing what he had done, he was flabbergasted. He had been more focused on operating the camera properly than observing what he was filming.

giphy.gif

Like all dumb young couples my wife and I got a dog before we married. She loved the dog. The millisecond we brought home our newborn, wife was like get that Effin dog out of here.

My favorite people are the one that tell stories of their dogs within the conversation of people telling stories of their kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT