ADVERTISEMENT

If True

I fight authority but authority always wins.

Hey, that's kinda catchy.
I’ll make references to the Cougs these days and I get blank stares. Unless I’m around Hoosiers of course.

He’s a dying phenomenon. Very sad. I fear 20 years from now, Indiana University students will not be familiar with Jack or even Diane.

Reactions: DANC
I’ll make references to the Cougs these days and I get blank stares. Unless I’m around Hoosiers of course.

He’s a dying phenomenon. Very sad. I fear 20 years from now, Indiana University students will not be familiar with Jack or even Diane.
I would bet 75% of IU students today have never heard of the movie Breaking Away.

My own daughter rolls her eyes when I quote lines from Breaking Away.

"
Mike:
[after discovering that the college kids beat Cyril up] They want a fight, we'll give 'em a fight.
Cyril:
We rednecks are few... college paleface students are many. I counsel peace.

https://www.quotes.net/mquote/1189595

I insisted you admit a couple days ago that you lacked firsthand knowledge on one of your other self-confident assertions. Finally, after I dogged you, you admitted you lacked firsthand knowledge. So, here we go again.
That's the standard around here. Something can happen and people will insist that it's just an isolated incident when they have no idea whether it is or not. It may be but I'm sure not gonna say that any more than I'm gonna say it happens all the time because I don't know and 90% of the people on this forum doesn't know.

knGQjcN.png

You ever pulled a firm alarm when there was no fire? What would be the proper punishment for a congressman who pulled a fire alarm to delay an official proceeding?
beheading, I guess

I don't think he should go unpunished. But I don't think we should try to equate it with your moronic heroes spreading their feces on the Capitol walls.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
beheading, I guess

I don't think he should go unpunished. But I don't think we should try to equate it with your moronic heroes spreading their feces on the Capitol walls.
He should get jail time. He should pay out of his own pocket any first responder costs related to his pulling the alarm. Up to congress whether he’s expelled.

Democrat insurrections are fine and dandy. Throw in burning a few police stations and other buildings and you have the perfect democrat mostly peaceful insurrection.
You might want to look up the meaning of the word "insurrection"

Our forefathers are rolling in their graves. We create the most perfect, imperfect union and then raise these spooled little shits. Or allow these terrorist in without accountability, which ever. wow I would be ashamed if it were my kid and then be forced to correct my education methods.
Have to be sensible about where you send your kids to get an education. I’d go no farther west than the aggies and no farther north than the coots. That way you’ll guarantee a proper education of just the right parts common sense, patriotism, and book smarts. Future Dream Teamers

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
They want so much to get their yabbuts that they can't even wait for a dem to defend it like they defended Jan 6 before jumping to the comparison.
Nothing on the right compares to the collective ignorance of the squad. The proud boys are preferable to the squad. At least they can probably build something

Nothing on the right compares to the collective ignorance of the squad. The proud boys are preferable to the squad. At least they can probably build something
MTG, Boebert, Gohmert, Gaetz and their ilk are utter embarrassments. Do-nothing, moronic, grand standers that have no interest in legislating and being molded by the institution that is congress.

They are still preferable to open and unapologetic anti-semites in the squad. That is a major problem in the Democratic Party that needs to be rooted out.

The scary thing is. They’re not there by mistake. Tlaib and Ohmar are just appealing to her constituents who would like to see Israel pushed into the sea.

Our forefathers are rolling in their graves. We create the most perfect, imperfect union and then raise these spooled little shits. Or allow these terrorist in without accountability, which ever. wow I would be ashamed if it were my kid and then be forced to correct my education methods.
MTG, Boebert, Gohmert, Gaetz and their ilk are utter embarrassments. Do-nothing, moronic, grand standers that have no interest in legislating and being molded by the institution that is congress.

They are still preferable to open and unapologetic anti-semites in the squad. That is a major problem in the Democratic Party that needs to be rooted out.

The scary thing is. They’re not there by mistake. Tlaib and Ohmar are just appealing to her constituents who would like to see Israel pushed into the sea.
Did you see this idiot prof at Cornell calling the attacks exhilarating. You get a window of just how out of it some of these academics are. Imagine sending your kid there and this is who he gets for history. Just an academic cuck without an ounce of common sense.

Their constituents would like to see non muslim Americans pushed in the sea. There’s zero doubt about that. Tlaib, Ohmar and their constituents hate America.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Why is it non violent? Someone could have gotten hurt.

A pathetic woman from Green County Indiana spent 14 days in prison for a non violent crime on Jan 6.

A congressman pulling a fire alarm to delay a vote should get the book thrown at him.
Anyone notice nothing has happen to criminal?

Did you see this idiot prof at Cornell calling the attacks exhilarating. You get a window of just how out of it some of these academics are. Imagine sending your kid there and this is who he gets for history. Just an academic cuck without an ounce of common sense.

Link?

George Floyd killed George Floyd. But keep listening to CNN and the View.

It is impossible to not be getting air (breathing) while you continually say ... Lets do this AGAIN... CONTINUALLY SAY that you can't breath. Just in case the liberals didn't get it, it is impossible to repeatably continue to say that you can't breath, if you honestly can't breath. The only way to REPEATABLY say that is by BREATHING. This was a bought and (I presume) paid for verdict.

It is impossible to not be getting air (breathing) while you continually say ... Lets do this AGAIN... CONTINUALLY SAY that you can't breath. Just in case the liberals didn't get it, it is impossible to repeatably continue to say that you can't breath, if you honestly can't breath. The only way to REPEATABLY say that is by BREATHING. This was a bought and (I presume) paid for verdict.
Anyone would've voted to convict. The BLM mob was waiting outside the courthouse and knew where the jurors lived. Probably would've been killed if they hadn't voted guilty.

Anyone would've voted to convict. The BLM mob was waiting outside the courthouse and knew where the jurors lived. Probably would've been killed if they hadn't voted guilty.
Not ANYONE. Not those who defend themselves who will not defer that responsibility to someone else who already said that they will be there in 15 minute when 2 seconds it's all over. Truth is Truth. What you just admitted, means our system is DEAD DEAD DEAd.
It's not even really the jury, the GD , I repeat the GD Med examiner said the cop caused suffocation... IM ****ING POSSIBLE. Let me state it this way..
I can't type. why are you not hearing me, I can't type, don't read this, because I didn't type it, mommy mommy, my fingers don't work so I can't type how much I need you right now. Please come help, I can't type. help me, I'm stoned and I know that, this isn't a good feeling major tom, I think I 'm breaking up, I can't type but I wish I hadn't used all of that dope please get the cop off my fingers it doesn't allow me to type. I CANT TYPE.

Guilty, the cop made him not type by being white.

Not ANYONE. Not those who defend themselves who will not defer that responsibility to someone else who already said that they will be there in 15 minute when 2 seconds it's all over. Truth is Truth. What you just admitted, means our system is DEAD DEAD DEAd.
It's not even really the jury, the GD , I repeat the GD Med examiner said the cop caused suffocation... IM ****ING POSSIBLE. Let me state it this way..
I can't type. why are you not hearing me, I can't type, don't read this, because I didn't type it, mommy mommy, my fingers don't work so I can't type how much I need you right now. Please come help, I can't type. help me, I'm stoned and I know that, this isn't a good feeling major tom, I think I 'm breaking up, I can't type but I wish I hadn't used all of that dope please get the cop off my fingers it doesn't allow me to type. I CANT TYPE.

Guilty, the cop made him not type by being white.
Can we get a wellness check for Joe? I'm legitimately worried.

Can we get a wellness check for Joe? I'm legitimately worried.
For this "me" Joe? All good hear but that GF verdict is beyond total BS. Impossible actually and "OUR SYSTEM" allowed it to go trough.
The left always screams, "if it prevents one false guilty person from going to prison"... Well we now know that is total bullshit. It's ok if an innocent is persecuted for thier cause. That stupid ass cop, with all of his stupid BS DID NOT KILL GF. But it's a good thing that GF isn't living 50 years eating my tax money. Swift proper justice, and the white cop pays... Total BS.

If we ever needed any evidence that you guys are lemmings, it's that you all suddenly got up in arms at the same time about a George Floyd report that came out a year ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT