ADVERTISEMENT

If True

You started the name calling not me. I’ll be happy to delete my posts if you delete yours.

I allow Hickory to post insults directed at me all the time. You both started in tonight. I am fcking tired of turning the other cheek.
I see. Saying your post makes you look foolish is the same as calling someone a failure. Makes sense coming from a guy who thinks pulling a fire alarm is the equivalent of storming the Capitol.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I see. Saying your post makes you look foolish is the same as calling someone a failure. Makes sense coming from a guy who thinks pulling a fire alarm is the equivalent of storming the Capitol.
Did it disrupt government business? That's threatening democracy, according to you and your ilk.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I guess that means let the personal insults fly.
Do what you like, Stoll. When I've criticized you, I've always kept it limited to what you do on this forum. Even if I've resorted to insults, I've only ever insulted Stoll the poster. I've never made it personal. You, on the other hand, love leaping straight to the personal.

Do what you like, Stoll. When I've criticized you, I've always kept it limited to what you do on this forum. Even if I've resorted to insults, I've only ever insulted Stoll the poster. I've never made it personal. You, on the other hand, love leaping straight to the personal.
What a victim...... poor Goat.

So you admit you were wrong to accuse me of espousing such a notion.
So you're admitting you didn't object when anyone said it.

I think you did, but it's not worth it to me to do a search and you'd just claim I didn't really understand your post anyway.

Your shit-posting MO has made you someone not really worth dealing with.

You started the name calling not me. I’ll be happy to delete my posts if you delete yours.

I allow Hickory to post insults directed at me all the time. You both started in tonight. I am fcking tired of turning the other cheek.
It's funny you get offended by people on the internet. Ever try to just ... not? Less drama angst and stress that way. Less drama is always a good thing ..

fwiw - You wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds on the old OTF, we would ratioed you into full irrational tilt. Every OTF troll would target guys like you just for fun and to watch the emotional implosion.

Relax .... this shit isn't worth getting mad about.

Insults are insults. I’ve tried to refrain from directing any at you. I’ve been trying not to respond. Teaming with Hickory tonight sent me over the edge.

I’d be perfectly fine having zero tolerance on personal insults including anyone who likes them.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
It's funny you get offended by people on the internet. Ever try to just ... not? Less drama angst and stress that way. Less drama is always a good thing ..

fwiw - You wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds on the old OTF, we would ratioed you into full irrational tilt. Every troll targeted guys like you just for fun and to watch the emotional implosion.

Good advice. Thanks.

Insults are insults. I’ve tried to refrain from directing any at you. I’ve been trying not to respond. Teaming with Hickory tonight sent me over the edge.

I’d be perfectly fine having zero tolerance on personal insults including anyone who likes them.
I didn't team with anyone. I simply pointed out that you wrote a post that was cosmically stupid.

fwiw - You wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds on the old OTF, we would ratioed you into full irrational tilt. Every OTF troll would target guys like you just for fun and to watch the emotional implosion.

Needs more banjo

I think you did, but it's not worth it to me to do a search and you'd just claim I didn't really understand your post anyway.

It's funny to watch you when you think you've scored.

You've got the hammer.....

Funny shit coming from you. Something about a black kettle I think. 😂😂😂

Can we pin this post?

I don't think you have any leg to stand on accusing other mods of abusing their powers.

Pathetic loser with a power trip
Poor Hickory...boo hoo hoo

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

Reactions: DANC
edit to my earlier punishment recommendation for that rascal Jamaal.....

public censure plus $1000 fine for the act and another $1000 fine for insulting everyone's intelligence with the excuse he gave

(AND suspend his insider trading privilege for a month)

do it again and he has to clean toilets for the rest of the yr

Last edited:
Stoll would like you a lot more if you made more money. That's his measure of failure or success.

Stoll would like you a lot more if you made more money. That's his measure of failure or success.
Your and Goat's measure of success is being moderators on a discussion board.

Congratulations!

Your and Goat's measure of success is being moderators on a discussion board.

Congratulations!
I’m telling you, thread view.

Threads make more sense. You can “ignore” sections or certain respondents without the ignore function. Some threads now go off in about fourteen different directions and frequently are ruined by ”Trump this” or “Biden is brain-dead that.”

Also requires more creativity as each response in a thread requires a header/title, so your response to McMurtry could be entitled, for example, “McMurtry, you ignorant slut.”

I’m telling you, thread view.

Threads make more sense. You can “ignore” sections or certain respondents without the ignore function. Some threads now go off in about fourteen different directions and frequently are ruined by ”Trump this” or “Biden is brain-dead that.”

Also requires more creativity as each response in a thread requires a header/title, so your response to McMurtry could be entitled, for example, “McMurtry, you ignorant slut.”
Agree 100% and bitched about this format when it changed under Peegs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT