ADVERTISEMENT

If they don't score we don't lose...

IU wasn’t playing prevent defense today, you dope! They were trying to prevent Iowa from scoring AND IT DIDN’T WORK!

Sheesh……
Was it him or was lowa's defense? That's the big question? And why all the hatred dude? This is the IU basketball board we're supposed to be friends here and comrades and you throw around insults all the time I don't get it.... We can debate and that's cool but you just seem so angry man...

Was it him or was lowa's defense? That's the big question? And why all the hatred dude? This is the IU basketball board we're supposed to be friends here and comrades and you throw around insults all the time I don't get it.... We can debate and that's cool but you just seem so angry man...
I’m not the one on trial here - YOU are. Put away your twice removed digitized psychoanalysis over my emotional feelings! I’m an extremely positive person (EPP) and everyone I know says that.

“Fake Friends.”

Seems like 76 And 81 nattys were defense feeding offense ..many layups off of steals ..87 was mishmash of offense and very smart coaching against a physically superior team out-thunk them orange guys(should have been a colorcentric warning)

Seems like 76 And 81 nattys were defense feeding offense ..many layups off of steals ..87 was mishmash of offense and very smart coaching against a physically superior team out-thunk them orange guys(should have been a colorcentric warning)
I’m not sure it was that simple. The defense was stifling, for sure, but the motion office in an era that featured neither a shot clock or a three point line made for a much different game on the offensive end. On both teams, our offensive efficiency was excellent, if only because we rarely settled for bad shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT