ADVERTISEMENT

If Stevens was ever hired at IU,

I'm sure there are plenty on here who have better information. I've heard he loves Boston and NBA. Family maybe not so much and that would be a driving reason if he were ever to come back home.

Given that. If a change is ever made. I think we make the call out East to just see (which I'm certain has already taken place at some point) and afterwards call Tucson and ask Sean Miller.

I don't want anymore "on the rise" guys....which includes Mack, Archie Miller and anyone else that fits their mold. I want proven.

I keep seeing there is no way that BS comes to IU, I am not sure anyone can know that. From all I have read in the past he loves IU. Now that doesn't mean he'd come but I would suggest no one on this board knows one way or the other. I hope he does, I want him to, but I do not know either way whether he would or not.

Reactions: hoosierdug
I keep seeing there is no way that BS comes to IU, I am not sure anyone can know that. From all I have read in the past he loves IU. Now that doesn't mean he'd come but I would suggest no one on this board knows one way or the other. I hope he does, I want him to, but I do not know either way whether he would or not.
The more realistic argument is that it won't happen because the BoT and the AD aren't up to making that happen. Either way, just remember the words of Andy Dufresne.

The more realistic argument is that it won't happen because the BoT and the AD aren't up to making that happen. Either way, just remember the words of Andy Dufresne.
The most realistic argument is that it won't happen because BS is committed to being in Boston and wants to see that through, and that the BOT and the AD won't have anything to do with it.

The most realistic argument is that it won't happen because BS is committed to being in Boston and wants to see that through, and that the BOT and the AD won't have anything to do with it.
That's pretty good. I'm glad you have a front seat inside BS's mind and thoughts and if anybody brings up again what he's said in public on the matter, well, you need to get your head out of your backside and realize how the world works. Please see my link regarding Saban above.

That's pretty good. I'm glad you have a front seat inside BS's mind and thoughts and if anybody brings up again what he's said in public on the matter, well, you need to get your head out of your backside and realize how the world works. Please see my link regarding Saban above.
I'm not saying he couldn't come or that he wouldn't be interested, only that if he doesn't come, it will be because he's committed to Boston and not because of anything IU's people did or didn't do. Sorry that your very limited intellectual capabilities prevented you from understanding that.

I'm not saying he couldn't come or that he wouldn't be interested, only that if he doesn't come, it will be because he's committed to Boston and not because of anything IU's people did or didn't do. Sorry that your very limited intellectual capabilities prevented you from understanding that.
Lol. Yea, that's me being limited. So what you're saying is water is wet. Thanks, Captain Obvious. I'm just yanking your chain. I believe that the pitch could be made and sway him if he were on the fence (same as Harbaugh), but that nobody is in place at IU commuted to making that happen.

Last edited:
Lol. Yea, that's me being limited. So what you're saying is water is wet. Thanks, Captain Obvious.
Correct. I made a very simple, straightforward statement that you were nonetheless incapable of understanding. At least you acknowledged that you weren't quite up to comprehending it.

There is no way he would be able to live up to all of the hype.
These threads never discuss the business side. Crean's contract runs until 2020, and he'll expect to be paid through the end. Stevens' contract runs until 2019.

Where does the money come from to finance these dreams?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT