what 5/6 countries will help the US?
I've got
1-South Korea
2-Japan
3-Australia
4-New Zeland
5-France
6-United Kingdom
I see the rest of Nato staying out of it.
Lets hope it doesent come to this.

Outside of Japan and South Korea we are on or own. (In my opinion)

My concern is what Kim may have already smuggled here (Chem-Bio wise).

Things get really messy if and when we have to hit him due to the amount of time we'll have available (or lack of) for follow on strikes and the close proximity of both the Chinese and Russian borders (which is more than likely where a few of their assets will be moved near to just in the hope of bringing a big brother in on their side).

The Chinese and the Ruskies will be saber rattling to the point of actually engaging aircraft just so they can set some redlines...

Nothing clean or easy in this one... (once again, just my opinion) That's not even considering what's going to happen to the northern suburbs of Seoul. Infiltrators will engage the South with whatever they've been able to smuggle in down there which again brings up the Chem-Bio concerns... Mathis (or was it Dunford?) was being honest when he said we'd see casualties in numbers not seen since the last Korean War...

You owe us some hotness after a sobering thread like this.
Whatever happens we cant play by any traditional "one arm tied behind our back" policies in this fight. Gloves off and no rules (except nuclear weapons). Get the shit done and kill that young fat man lacking in man size.

Outside of Japan and South Korea we are on or own. (In my opinion)

My concern is what Kim may have already smuggled here (Chem-Bio wise).

Things get really messy if and when we have to hit him due to the amount of time we'll have available (or lack of) for follow on strikes and the close proximity of both the Chinese and Russian borders (which is more than likely where a few of their assets will be moved near to just in the hope of bringing a big brother in on their side).

The Chinese and the Ruskies will be saber rattling to the point of actually engaging aircraft just so they can set some redlines...

Nothing clean or easy in this one... (once again, just my opinion) That's not even considering what's going to happen to the northern suburbs of Seoul. Infiltrators will engage the South with whatever they've been able to smuggle in down there which again brings up the Chem-Bio concerns... Mathis (or was it Dunford?) was being honest when he said we'd see casualties in numbers not seen since the last Korean War...
I don't see us making a first strike because that strike would have to be massive. But what happens if NK shoots down a plane in international waters? A typical response would be to take out the missile battery that launched the attack. I feel that will result in an attack on SK. the North can inflict a lot of damage and kill many people in a short time. Seoul is within artillery range of the NK guns. That would require a quick and massive strike to take away that threat.

I feel it is only a matter of time until NK makes a mistake. That mistake could be small like shooting down a military plane, or big like an attack on Guam, SK, or Japan. Cutting them off from aid and imports from China, Iran, and Russia is the only way to stop them. I don't see any of them agreeing to that. That leaves us to prepare to defend ourselves with any scenario.

Our 2 choices are to trust in our missile defenses and strength of our response, or take out the threat. Right now we are trusting systems that haven't been proven and on a response that will still have casualties on our allies and possibly our side. Not good with either outcome.

November 1-9 I will be in South Korea.

My God, can Cheeto man and little rocket man just STFU, at least until my conference is over?

what 5 countries will help the US?
1. Papua New Guinea - very underrated military
2. Myanmar - formerly known as Burma. I love their Crab Rangoon
3. Mongolia - they have the best warriors. THE best.
4. Nepal - no other country possesses their level of freedom
5. Laos - they can melt That Luang monument into bullets and artillery

Reactions: sdhoosier
November 1-9 I will be in South Korea.

My God, can Cheeto man and little rocket man just STFU, at least until my conference is over?

Doubt anyone on here would be so lucky ;)
but if you thought things were ratcheting up while you are there: stay away from the dog dishes, keep away least two bottles of H2O with you at all times (hydration, eye clearing, wound cleaning but mainly for hydration), find the nearest, deepest subway nearby, (basements in high rises without a couple of tunnel exits are just ready made tombs).

Keep as many of those nose&mouth cover masks with you as you can fold up and keep in your pockets as possible and carry a small 1st aid kit (with quik-clot or similar in it). A handkerchief can double as a compress & filter, so have one even if you don't like the look. Pick up a couple of ready made tourniquets and keep those with you too...

Sounds like I've got you dragging around 40lbs of gear,but, in reality, all of that would be relatively unobtrusive and weigh less than 4..,

I'd add stuff that you might want on hand to help others but having read most of your posts I think that's unnecessary...:rolleyes:;)

I only told you all that because I want you to live long enough to watch your boyfriend Brady have a completely garbage season (he's well on his way) ;):D

Now..., Get Off My Lawn!!!!!:eek:o_O:cool:;):D

Last edited:
I've got
1-South Korea
2-Japan
3-Australia
4-New Zeland
5-France
6-United Kingdom
Israel will help us. Japan will also. There will be others.

I want you to live long enough to watch... Brady have a completely garbage season (he's well on his way)...
Someone is not paying attention to whom it was that won the AFC Offensive Player of the Week EACH of the last two weeks and... well... look:

Passing Yards: 1,092 (1st)
TDs: 8 (1st)
INTs: 0 (1st)
TD/INT Difference: +8 (1st)
QB Rating: 121.5 (2nd)
NFL record for 4th Q comebacks
NFL record for most 4+ TD & 0 INT games

The last three times any NFL QB threw for 400 yards, his name was Tom Brady. Plus he won all three games!

Arm getting weak?
Tom Brady attempts a deep pass on 20% of his attempts, the highest rate in the NFL, and has the second highest passer rating on them (145.8).

Brady on 3rd down vs. the Texans: 9-10 for 133 yards, 13.3 YPA, passer rating 158.3 (perfect), with these downs and distances:

DKw2UVTVAAAoHBp.jpg

I realize that you haters started predicted his demise in 2009. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and so of course 2017 is next for you.

Eventually, you will be right. But not soon...

7d28c1da47ba133e403fd1cb35c8e0b8.jpg

On 2nd thought..., if the missles and artillery start raining down on your part of Seoul head directly to the top of the building...;):D

While you're there it would be a great time to go on up and visit the DMZ, be sure to wear a white t-shirt with some sort of bullseye logo on it. The NoKos love that kind of humor...;):rolleyes:

://And you are correct in that I haven't keep up with Brady. I've watched exactly 1 half of NFL football this year and I'm done for the season.

I'll stick with college ball from here on out.

I'm not wasting my my time watching a bunch of overpaid jokers who are more interested in using their talents to make political statements than to focus on the sport. It's their choice to do what they chose to do and it's my choice to not watch them do it...:cool://: Now...GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Last edited:
Guess I'll spend more time working in the yard. Have a couple of trees that need pruning...
Yes, you must turn off the channel. I hear your cry: send a message to those uppity nig**rs! Know your place!

Yes, you must turn off the channel. I hear your cry: send a message to those uppity nig**rs! Know your place!

Race is nowhere in the equation for me.
I simply disagree on multiple levels as to the kneeling, etc..., ad infinitium routines that disrespect the flag that represents (to me) all the people who given the ultimate sacrifice so that those people (whatever race they may be) even have a right to protest...

Interesting how you felt the need to imply that I'm a racist... Now I know why so many ignore you... You're a real piece of work.

Reactions: Davehack
Hating peaceful protests of racial inequality has nothing to do with race... hmmm....

Yes, you did hit on something there, though,the protesters are most definitely HONORING all of those brave people who have given the ultimate sacrifice so that ANYONE in this country has a right to peacefully protest.

I "hate" the disrespect of the flag.

I'll always fight for any American citizens right to peacefully protest in any manner they see fit. I will never become a willing participant in their disrespecting the very flag that assures their right to protest however...

You know it's not too late for you to see how the other half lives. Visas for North Korea are still available thru the end of the month...

It's hot take culture. People like you who cannot think deeply about a topic will form an instant opinion, one that's consistent with the first hot take they hear or with what they've been conditioned to think.

Once it's formed they'll consider themselves experts in that opinion and won't budge from it, facts be damned.

If you really want to live in a place that demands its citizens worship flags and leaders, North Korea is actually the ideal place for YOU.

Do you remember when President Obama spoke out about the Redskins team name being racist, and then a disgusted Donald Trump went on and on about how politics should stay out of football and that President Obama should have much more important things to worry about?

edit... here!

✔@realDonaldTrump

President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense

9:09 AM - Oct 8, 2013

Cheeto man is an opportunistic, lying, racist fraud. But it's a very popular approach, I will give him that. Every day he takes another dump on my Republican party.

Last edited:
Do you remember when President Obama spoke out about the Redskins team name being racist, and then a disgusted Donald Trump went on and on about how politics should stay out of football and that President Obama should have much more important things to worry about?

edit... here!

✔@realDonaldTrump

President should not be telling the Washington Redskins to change their name-our country has far bigger problems! FOCUS on them,not nonsense

9:09 AM - Oct 8, 2013

Cheeto man is an opportunistic, lying, racist fraud. But it's a very popular approach, I will give him that. Every day he takes another dump on my Republican party.

Kid, you don't know a thing about how I think or why.

I've felt this way about the flag since I was a old enough to grasp what it represents.

Trump was wrong to get involved and his involvement has nothing to do with my stance on the issue.

I've felt this way about respecting the flag for basically my entire life.

Kneeling before something is showing reverence and respect for what is in front of you. That is precisely why Kaep changed his protest from sitting to kneeling.

He talked to former green beret Nate Boyer, who convinced him that people would never hear his message if he continued sitting, that it would always be offensive to many.

In Boyer's own words: "We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammate. Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother’s grave, you know, to show respect. When we’re on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security... Me, him, and Eric Reid [said] 'I think maybe taking a knee would be a little more respectful.' It’s still a demonstration. You’re still saying something but, people take a knee to pray. So for me it was a common ground, at least, to start from.

http://www.snopes.com/veteran-kaepernick-take-a-knee-anthem/

But I guess if a black person is doing it, we still need to be outraged!

Tom Brady's first start was 16 years ago today. The Patriots have since won: * 5 Super Bowls * 14 AFC East titles * 185 of his 238 starts

A war with North Korea would destroy one of the world's greatest and most economically powerful cities.
Millions will die and that is before any nukes are detonated. Assuming Kim and his regime are taken out, now you have 25 million people without a government. We saw how well nation building went in Iraq and Afghanistan. We can't afford another trillion dollar war added to our national debt, especially after these tax cuts get passed which will add another trillion or so to the credit card. Oh, and goodbye 2018 Winter Olympics.

China has already said they will oppose any first strike by the US against Pyongyang.

I'm getting on a plane to Seoul right now.

I will tour the DMZ on Saturday. Anything I should say to little rocket man?

A war with North Korea would destroy one of the world's greatest and most economically powerful cities.
Millions will die and that is before any nukes are detonated. Assuming Kim and his regime are taken out, now you have 25 million people without a government. We saw how well nation building went in Iraq and Afghanistan. We can't afford another trillion dollar war added to our national debt, especially after these tax cuts get passed which will add another trillion or so to the credit card. Oh, and goodbye 2018 Winter Olympics.

China has already said they will oppose any first strike by the US against Pyongyang.
I read about members of the Kim family living in exile. A young nephew was just saved from an assassination attempt that was broken up by the Chinese. This nephew is the son of Un's half brother that was assassinated in an airport about 2 years ago. The nephew made a video and mentioned coming back and making life better for his country with a hint of a reunification with the south.

There is a reason Un has killed family members and others. Many want change, but Un has learned to kill the strong and keep weak people close to him. I can't see anyone being powerful enough to take over the government, but they could get close enough to kill Un. That doesn't mean the attitudes of NK will change as the new leader could be as nuts as Un.

On the matter of tax cuts, maybe the explanation from a liberal will help ease your mind. When proposed, by Kennedy, we were cin recovery of a recession, but we had a sluggish economy like we have had for nearly 10 years. The practice has worked throughout history and not just in this country as Kennedy's mention of Great Britain. The key is to not add more spending than the additional revenue brings in. That is the lesson learned from the 80's.

To review:

1. A competitive job market with increased employment from increased business activity will raise wages and increases tax revenue.
2. Moving someone from unemployed to employed takes them from being an expense to the government to a being a source of revenue for the government.

Doubt anyone on here would be so lucky ;)
but if you thought things were ratcheting up while you are there: stay away from the dog dishes, keep away least two bottles of H2O with you at all times (hydration, eye clearing, wound cleaning but mainly for hydration), find the nearest, deepest subway nearby, (basements in high rises without a couple of tunnel exits are just ready made tombs

Keep as many of those nose&mouth cover masks with you as you can fold up and keep in your pockets as possible and carry a small 1st aid kit (with quik-clot or similar in it). A handkerchief can double as a compress & filter, so have one even if you don't like the look. Pick up a couple of ready made tourniquets and keep those with you too...

Sounds like I've got you dragging around 40lbs of gear,but, in reality, all of that would be relatively unobtrusive and weigh less than 4..,

I'd add stuff that you might want on hand to help others but having read most of your posts I think that's unnecessary...:rolleyes:;)

I only told you all that because I want you to live long enough to watch your boyfriend Brady have a completely garbage season (he's well on his way) ;):D

Now..., Get Off My Lawn!!!!!:eek:o_O:cool:;):D

Didn't I see you on that doomsday prepper reality show ?

Didn't I see you on that doomsday prepper reality show ?

Yeah..., that was me, the one with 3 foot beard who'd just finished digging a tunnel under his house...

Actually I've never seen the show but that sounds about right...

What can I tell you..., I've been in a couple of tight spots over the years and am still here to type the tale..., and I have some common sense...

Had I realized what a major league ........ the guy was I never would have wasted my time trying to help him.

I'm getting on a plane to Seoul right now.

I will tour the DMZ on Saturday. Anything I should say to little rocket man?

Tell him to look up and smile (if we're lucky we'll get a two'fer here [no need to bother running, the blast radius is close to 30 miles...]

I've got
1-South Korea
2-Japan
3-Australia
4-New Zeland
5-France
6-United Kingdom
Depends how long it takes Donnie to alienate every ally we have.

I'm back in Seoul after a trip to the DMZ. Spooky place.

City Hall in Seoul is beset with anti-Trump and pro-Trump protesters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT