ADVERTISEMENT

I will be shocked if Woody

Doesn’t fill these last 2 scholarships. So what do you think IU needs?

A 6-6 athletic wing shooter, and anyone similar to a Baylor big is what I want. What say you?
We need another athletic guard that can shoot and has length. A 6’9 or taller rebounding fool. So yes. Exactly what you described.

What about the 7-0 center from wisc. or Minny. My brain.lol . I can't remember his name or school. Carr from Minny might be good too. But some of the smaller colleges seem to have those pure shooters go in the portal. IU needs an assassin. Much like Roth or Leary to come in and help IU catch fire in some games.
Roth or Leary don’t help on the other end of the court enough. Need someone who can defend and shoot!

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Tre Mitchell 6'8",Nate Reuvers 6-9,Aiden Igiehon 6-10,Kevin Easley 6-6,Ira Lee 6-8,Ejika Obinna6-10,Liam Robbins 7-0.

Reactions: 76-1
Only because I’m more familiar with him than the others, Reuvers would be a tremendous pick-up for IU.

How much eligibility does Robbins have? He will be on his 3rd school when he leaves Minnesota.

Last edited:
If we get 2 more guys and neither of them is a senior I'm guessing we can't add anyone else to the 2022 class, right?

Shooter and a shooter
Reasonable. To ellaborate, a pure shooter, and a shooter/scorer.

I'd also consider big guys who can shoot or drive.

Indiana was truly awful at basically all shots outside of 8 feet, and the 2 best shooters are gone.

Until IU adds a couple 40+ percent arc guys, I'm not going to care one bit about what they say about Stewart or Johnson.

Well, since this is an IU msg board and we're talking about living coaches then yes, it would be Woodson.. Coach woody hayes was a great coach but if you don't want a smart ass reply, keep your smart ass comments to yourself 🤫🤫
Don’t be upset. I grew up in a house where Woody Hayes was
Revered. My mom had an autographed picture on the wall. I Hope our Woody has even more success than Mom’s.

He was the most selfish player in the Big Ten easily. Nebraska will be better without him.

Now tell me how you feel about Teddy Allen for Utah? Anyone could make this mistake, I’m ****ing with you. But Timmy allen for Utah is a scoring machine and very unselfish.

Indiana will lose Johnson, Phinisee, TJD, Race, and Brunk.
We only know TJD and Brunk will be gone. But I guess CMW might be able to safely bet on at least one other guy leaving after next year. You think CMW feels 100% on all of those guys leaving after next season? We all thought there was no way TJD would ever play 3 seasons with us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT