ADVERTISEMENT

I thought I was going to continue working two days a week in sales for a telephone systems company, but it didn't

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
work out. For some reason, I seem to be much better at selling copiers and printers than I am telephone systems and security systems. Thus, the owner and I parted on good terms a little bit more than a week ago.

Because I'm not yet ready to retire, I accepted a full-time position with an office equipment company in a nearby town. My first day is on November 29th and I'm really looking forward to it! The owner, who is about my age, told me to let him know in a year or so if I want to begin working part-time again and he will accommodate me.

I am a competitive individual and am looking forward to beating my former office equipment employer on as many deals as possible! If I find potential telephone system or security system customers, I will notify the owner of the phone company I worked for the past 11 months because he is a great guy.

work out. For some reason, I seem to be much better at selling copiers and printers than I am telephone systems and security systems. Thus, the owner and I parted on good terms a little bit more than a week ago.

Because I'm not yet ready to retire, I accepted a full-time position with an office equipment company in a nearby town. My first day is on November 29th and I'm really looking forward to it! The owner, who is about my age, told me to let him know in a year or so if I want to begin working part-time again and he will accommodate me.

I am a competitive individual and am looking forward to beating my former office equipment employer on as many deals as possible! If I find potential telephone system or security system customers, I will notify the owner of the phone company I worked for the past 11 months because he is a great guy.
Hi, I'm McNutt I have been ****ing you on your office equipment the last 30 years, they fired me so now I'm with a company that can give you a better product cheaper, that should earn their trust

Go get 'em - there's nothing better as a salesman than taking business from a company that you felt screwed you over. That extra motivation is the gift that keeps on giving. 10 years later, I still get a kick out of knowing my business was started with accounts I took from my previous empoyer. Happy hunting!

Go get 'em - there's nothing better as a salesman than taking business from a company that you felt screwed you over. That extra motivation is the gift that keeps on giving. 10 years later, I still get a kick out of knowing my business was started with accounts I took from my previous empoyer. Happy hunting!
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT