ADVERTISEMENT

Just When I Thought I Was Out...

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot

An ex-gf started to ping me on WhatsApp this week...after not chatting for a good few months and I really have not had anything to do with her for a good 5-6yrs. (I am sure I have posted a couple of her photos in the past.

Got more & more flirtatious the last couple of days... chatting like every hour, and even during her flight to London (for some conference she is attending.)

Then she tells me this just now:

Me: U went alone? No colleagues?
[16:55, 06/11/2022] ex-gf : Ohh no. Meant to tell you but thought to tell you when i meet you

Think I didn’t tell you i got married. But thats just cos its convenient. And i really needed the stability and security that comes with it. Just wna provide my kid with a family too. In case something happens to me. Hes also a widower. So it kinda works for me.

We are ok but not emotionally connected. We do kinda do our own things and he travels a lot.

I know that i am not cut out for a married life but oh well ive got the kid. I get bored easily and i miss having that deep connection with like minded ppl like you

So the long and short of it is i came with him as he also has a conference next week in exCel
[16:56, 06/11/2022] ex-gf: Yup so if you’re ok seeing me i am too. Just need to be discreet
I miss you

Had no idea she got married since the last time we met.
I always thought I was a bit too vanilla for her sexually. The sexual chemistry wasn't quite in sync for all those years. But I always just chalked it up to being different wavelengths. People's tastes and desires change. Not everyone you meet has great sexual chemistry.

So let's see where this leads ... she will be back from London in 10 days time.

I know how Pacino felt now.

• Love
Reactions: Radio Zero
The definition of a sure thing used to be if she was still in the car after you parked and told her you were going inside the drug store to buy condoms. Now it's a whatsapp message like that.

What a world!

The definition of a sure thing used to be if she was still in the car after you parked and told her you were going inside the drug store to buy condoms. Now it's a whatsapp message like that.

What a world!

Haha... been at least 5 yrs since we met. Its only been the usual tweet or news that I have been posting to her.
I am not sure I want to push it hard just to get laid.

The only thing I keep thinking of was with another ex-gf -- who was doing something similar level of serious flirting (on WhatsApp) and we were supposed to meet. But couldn't due to scheduling reasons. Then one weekend I found out she died.

So that's still bothering me. At least I cant be accused of being a killer cock there from a half-full glass perspective.

Reactions: vesuvius13

An ex-gf started to ping me on WhatsApp this week...after not chatting for a good few months and I really have not had anything to do with her for a good 5-6yrs. (I am sure I have posted a couple of her photos in the past.

Got more & more flirtatious the last couple of days... chatting like every hour, and even during her flight to London (for some conference she is attending.)

I always thought I was a bit too vanilla for her sexually. The sexual chemistry wasn't quite in sync for all those years. But I always just chalked it up to being different wavelengths. People's tastes and desires change. Not everyone you meet has great sexual chemistry.

You didn’t have life insurance with her as the beneficiary and forgot to cancel, did you?

Don’t overthink this. It’s your opportunity to try to get the sexual chemistry right with numerous attempts.

Don’t overthink this. It’s your opportunity to try to get the sexual chemistry right with numerous attempts.

Tbh we had done it enuf times over the years. We have different ideas of sex. But maybe she has mellowed out in the past few years.

Wants more of a boyfriend experience* type sex 😎

* In case some of you don't get it:

Or she just wants to use me as some emotional rebound from the hubby? Has my yoga instructor do that. Then later left me out dry

Tbh we had done it enuf times over the years. We have different ideas of sex. But maybe she has mellowed out in the past few years.

Wants more of a boyfriend experience* type sex 😎

* In case some of you don't get it:

Or she just wants to use me as some emotional rebound from the hubby? Has my yoga instructor do that. Then later left me out dry
Yeah, it could end up being more trouble than it’s worth. Husband may be a danger since you don’t know him, or the dynamics behind their history. You get more than enough to worry about her. But, one meeting to feel things out shouldn’t hurt, unless it does. 😂

Yeah, it could end up being more trouble than it’s worth. Husband may be a danger since you don’t know him, or the dynamics behind their history. You get more than enough to worry about her. But, one meeting to feel things out shouldn’t hurt, unless it does. 😂

I am getting used to this ''feeling things'' out with ex-gfs. I was probing with one that I had not seen in a year... had dinners over the past coupe of months. But didn't push it further despite her request for wanting showers together etc, Think she got all frustrated by my rebuffs and we had a huge argyement on Friday and I just blocked her on Telegram!

I had another married woman who basically would meet at a hotel and then I would drop her off near her home. I think she wanted basically the boyfriend experience. That went on for years.
It was always weird when she would send me photos of her on holidays. Strange to see her outside the context of a hotel and in daylight!!

Basically these women prefer the company of their girlfriends more than their partners/husbands.

This is a lesson the guys here. Told to me by many women.

Women as they age increasingly prefer the company of their friends/girlfriends more than their partners/husbands. But with men as we age, we increasingly need a wife more than our male buddies.

what the hell, go for it

but keep one eye open for the husband wielding a hammer

I have slept with or have been used by... maybe.. 3-4 married women, off the top of my head.

Plus I have pretty good security at my place. Two-factor authentication -- the guards at the multiple gate entry and then there is the access card you require to get upstairs or you need me to buzz you in. 😎

Last edited:
I am getting used to this ''feeling things'' out with ex-gfs. I was probing with one that I had not seen in a year... had dinners over the past coupe of months. But didn't push it further despite her request for wanting showers together etc, Think she got all frustrated by my rebuffs and we had a huge argyement on Friday and I just blocked her on Telegram!

I had another married woman who basically would meet at a hotel and then I would drop her off near her home. I think she wanted basically the boyfriend experience. That went on for years.
It was always weird when she would send me photos of her on holidays. Strange to see her outside the context of a hotel and in daylight!!

Basically these women prefer the company of their girlfriends more than their partners/husbands.

This is a lesson the guys here. Told to me by many women.

Women as they age increasingly prefer the company of their friends/girlfriends more than their partners/husbands. But with men as we age, we increasingly need a wife more than our male buddies.
Feel free to forward my number to these women. I can be whatever they want me to be! 😎 just trying to help.

Don't f*ck another man's wife. Period.

Don't f*ck another man's wife. Period.

Haha... don't be so presbyterian Goat.

It's just happy coincidences or multiple coinkydinks. It's not like I m seeking her. I am a mere solace to their emptiness. Their guilty pleasure.

The % of women straying from their marriage is pretty high imo. I hear the numbers are crazy in Bangkok. Just because their husbands stray doesn't mean they can't. I had a dalliance with a lady there from work -- really she was my counterpart for my company's potential business Thai partner. Think she was married too. Forgotten.

Empowerment 2020s

Last edited:
She is in her 40s. I always thought she was bisexual but don't know it yet or seeking to find physical happiness in different ways. I am sure if I ask her soon she would probably tell me she has experimented quite a bit.

She discussed her therapist's analysis today:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Here are mine, on our session!

This is fairly long, so do take your time to read and mull over.

Firstly, want to say that I also really enjoyed sharing this session with you!

For me the first thing that stands out is that actually, you are definitely a very tactile and sensual person, more so than most - it's a good thing, and a beautiful thing!

Overall, your body can take pretty high amounts of pressure for massage. It's not good or bad, just an observation and I could probably try for slightly harder pressure subsequently.

Sensitivity wise, you are born pretty lucky, and you're top 30% for most areas of your body (higher than the average woman in the bell curve) - that's very good and you're also not too ticklish in general. (But, you're much more sensitive at the clit than the g/a-spots though. And clit can take much more stimulation than most women can)

We covered a variety of touch sensations, all across your body! From heavy to medium massage pressure, light broad pressure, featherlight fingertip touch, scratchy nails, kisses on skin, scratchy stubble, warm and cool breaths - to name some! 👍😊

From a hedonist and sensualist perspective, these touch sensations can provide pleasure in different forms. And, coupled with the practice of mindfulness, over time you'll be able to increasingly appreciate and grow the ability your body has to enjoy them all. That's something positive to look forward to! 💪👏👏👏

Sensitive areas for you are actually all over - based on the tiny tremors I could feel with touch over many areas of your body. Of course, standout areas are probably both your clit as well as your shoulders and neck (when kissed etc).

The rarer (top 25%) and more amazing thing, though, is your ability to have multiple sustained orgasms in a row! Even after quite a few, you were still raring to go and that's wonderful and very hot - definitely a turn on!

Not all women can enjoy it this way, and it opens up more possibilities for exploration and enjoyment that others may not get to experience!

For this time, you actually did squirt a moderate amount and had several intense orgasms! 👍👌

Having said that, orgasms or squirting are not an objective or destination point in itself, we still want to enjoy the entire journey, come what may.

Overall, what this means is that you have a generally high capacity for pleasure that can lead to longer, more intense and immersive sessions. Of course, this can be developed and trained - the capacity for pleasure can be 'grown' and further developed via mindfulness and visualization practices during sessions etc.

On the mental aspects - there is definitely some room for improvement, we can work further to reduce mental blocks that hinder or restrict your capacity for pleasure... But I felt that for a first session, it was actually pretty good already!

Releasing barriers will help us get in the 'zone' faster; help us to flow more freely; be more expressive about our natural desires and build on connection and intensity.

For subsequent sessions, I would recommend to consider exploring further a/g-spot stimulation in conjunction with clit stimulation. And also recommend to explore some mild dominance or bondage/blindfold components for something new and unique to look forward to!

All in all, I'm thankful to have the privilege to share something beautiful with you - hope the session also helps you process and understand more things about yourself! :)

I don't know if the therapist is male or female. Being emo I suspect it might be a woman. Also she never squirted with me. :(:oops:

I need to figure out a process and con a few women into doing this sort of therapy. Good knows if the % are even real.

Reactions: kkott
She is in her 40s. I always thought she was bisexual but don't know it yet or seeking to find physical happiness in different ways. I am sure if I ask her soon she would probably tell me she has experimented quite a bit.

She discussed her therapist's analysis today:

I don't know if the therapist is male or female. Being emo I suspect it might be a woman. Also she never squirted with me. :(:oops:

I need to figure out a process and con a few women into doing this sort of therapy. Good knows if the % are even real.
Now I feel like such an amateur just wanking it!

Now I feel like such an amateur just wanking it!

Women nowadays :rolleyes: ... a lot more going on underneath than what they reveal.

I am sure I mentioned before about my ex's BFF here in SG? Beautiful woman, Kelly grad too. She was up in Bangkok, went for a massage -- and the inevitable came up and the massage therapist asked her if she wanted a happy ending. Being a red-blooded blonde wench she hesitated and then thought... what the hell. She told my ex like a year or so while they were sunbathing at her place... about this incident. She told her that it was the best ever O she has ever experienced. 'Mind-feck' I think was her choice of words.

I have been an amateur therapist over the years I guess. Unpaid financially though.

What I am really curious about is whether the stats are real? The therapist can just use their small sample sizes and then create some academic/professional analysis based on it.

Last edited:
Update.

She wants to do the deed the moment she gets back. And told me to get earplugs and a towel. The male part of me wanted to say 'oh yeah'? I have had louder ones.'' Also, I don't remember her being that 'loud' -- a lot of women think they are loud too when really its relative. The 18y.o Muslim girl I was seeing for a couple of years... she was feckin loud. Being murdered level loud.

But I thought the better of it and didn't question. Age and experience kicking in. 🤓

I remember another ex -- there was one time as we came out of the hotel room, someone -- either a hotel guest or the housekeeping staff was imitating her scream! :D :D

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT