ADVERTISEMENT

I think my golf game is back! When I played this morning, I had a +1 37 on the front and a +6 42 on the back for a 79.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
It was the first time I have broken 80 since 2015.

Our foursome won the front, back and total and my two birdies helped us in the two-best ball format. I also had a skin for a birdie on the second hole.

Why am I playing better? My drives are about the same as usual, but I am hitting my irons much better and my putting is at a new level. I believe I made at least four putts that were 10 feet or longer.

Golf is fun again!

Reactions: Brockway
Just a new putting stroke I figured out before teeing off Saturday morning.
Are you trying a different grip? Drive for show and putt for dough! My chipping needs major work from 50 on in. Unfortunately, I put myself in this distance almost 3/4 of the rounds I play. Insanity it is.

Are you trying a different grip? Drive for show and putt for dough! My chipping needs major work from 50 on in. Unfortunately, I put myself in this distance almost 3/4 of the rounds I play. Insanity it is.
Actually, it's where I place my arms during the swing. I did begin using a new grip late last year and I'm still using it.

It was the first time I have broken 80 since 2015.

Our foursome won the front, back and total and my two birdies helped us in the two-best ball format. I also had a skin for a birdie on the second hole.

Why am I playing better? My drives are about the same as usual, but I am hitting my irons much better and my putting is at a new level. I believe I made at least four putts that were 10 feet or longer.

Golf is fun again!

There is a rumor that your game has improved because you switched dentists....could this be your new dentist friend?

FThZH41WQAQpHCK

There is a rumor that your game has improved because you switched dentists....could this be your new dentist friend?

FThZH41WQAQpHCK
now that you mention it, I sure could use a good cleaning! I think I'll follow Steven Wright's advice and eat a bag of Oreos on the way and she can cancel her afternoon appointments.

McNutt wouldn't even be able to appreciate that procedure. Can you imagine the frangrances you'd be exposed to?

Reactions: sdhoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT