ADVERTISEMENT

I looked on IUBase website...

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
and it lists 38 players that are currently on IU tentative roster. It did not have Conner Foley, Nick Mitchell, Josh Pyne, Brock Tibbitts, Luke Sinnard and of course the Portal Guys. I guess all these guys could come back but it sounds unlikely. I was surprised Josh Pyne's name not on that roster. I guess Mitchell must think he will be in Minor Leagues or elsewhere thus we picked up a couple of OF's to take his place.

and it lists 38 players that are currently on IU tentative roster. It did not have Conner Foley, Nick Mitchell, Josh Pyne, Brock Tibbitts, Luke Sinnard and of course the Portal Guys. I guess all these guys could come back but it sounds unlikely. I was surprised Josh Pyne's name not on that roster. I guess Mitchell must think he will be in Minor Leagues or elsewhere thus we picked up a couple of OF's to take his place.
I guess we will have to wait and see, but of those names, I believe Pyne would be the most likely to return. It goes without saying that where they land in the draft will play a big part in the decision making for these players. Some may be in the position of wanting to come back to improve their draft appeal should they fall back in the rounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 82IU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT