ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers in summer ball

Orford

Benchwarmer
Jun 22, 2019
I follow cod ball on twitter and some other leagues and sometimes search rosters. Some of these have been mentioned in this arena:

Appy League (popular for freshmen/rising sophomores):

Johnson City doughboys: Foley, ADP
Greenville: Ethan Phillips and Austin Bode C

Blue field Ridgerunners: Cooper Katske and Jacob Vogel (guessing a redshirt?), Joey Brenczewski (on this years roster as a freshman)

Cerny thought I saw him on a roster but looking back can’t find him thought he was with Ethan P

Necbl Keene Swampbats: cooper h, devin t, Goforth

Cod League:

Falmouth: Hayden, Sinnard, Vega, Seti
Cotuit kettle red: Carter and Josh
Interestingly, Emilien Pitre (québécois 2b for UK is a teammate)

Northwoods:
St Cloud: Brayden and Wes B
Waterloo: 2 HS senior (freshman to be) pitchers Matt Cuzco and Dylan Warda both from Chicago area

Haven’t searched a number of leagues still. Haven’t found if Tibbitts is playing. Sam Morrison has played Florida leagues past summers. Not sure about colopy either.

Just curious as to when Sinnard was recruited for the Cape Cod League. Before or after the elbow injury? I haven't seen any mention of it since he left the WVU game so I don't know if it was something that just needed a little rest or something a little more serious.

I follow cod ball on twitter and some other leagues and sometimes search rosters. Some of these have been mentioned in this arena:

Appy League (popular for freshmen/rising sophomores):

Johnson City doughboys: Foley, ADP
Greenville: Ethan Phillips and Austin Bode C

Blue field Ridgerunners: Cooper Katske and Jacob Vogel (guessing a redshirt?), Joey Brenczewski (on this years roster as a freshman)

Cerny thought I saw him on a roster but looking back can’t find him thought he was with Ethan P

Necbl Keene Swampbats: cooper h, devin t, Goforth

Cod League:

Falmouth: Hayden, Sinnard, Vega, Seti
Cotuit kettle red: Carter and Josh
Interestingly, Emilien Pitre (québécois 2b for UK is a teammate)

Northwoods:
St Cloud: Brayden and Wes B
Waterloo: 2 HS senior (freshman to be) pitchers Matt Cuzco and Dylan Warda both from Chicago area

Haven’t searched a number of leagues still. Haven’t found if Tibbitts is playing. Sam Morrison has played Florida leagues past summers. Not sure about colopy either.
Sinnard, Manase and Vega are off the rosters now
Brock Tibbitts is on Brewster

Reactions: Orford
Sinnard, Manase and Vega are off the rosters now
Brock Tibbitts is on Brewster
I just checked Brewster preliminary roster on their site didn’t see tibbitts on it. I hadn’t seen Sinnard, Vega, Seti either on Falmouth site roster yesterday when I posted but found the tweets from codball in early May.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT