ADVERTISEMENT

I just want Glass fired.

I think soe people around here think he takes some of the TV money that comes in from the BIG contract, but nobody can prove that. As much as Fred has built I can't imagine any monies being held from him. He's done ALOT
This has been public knowledge for some time. Anyone who wasn’t aware either chose to be uninformed or didn’t care enough to learn the truth.

http://archive.news.indiana.edu/releases/iu/2015/09/global-and-international-studies-building.shtml

How can IU get rid of McRobbie? He has to be close to retirement and get someone who cares about IU athletics. Football program is a disaster for over 50 years. IU Basketball can be recovered. A good football program makes revenue to help pay for a high level basketball coach, and for other sports. IU needs a winning IU football team that goes bowling nearly every year to help pay for a competent Basketball leader. The OSU paying 7.5 mil for Basketball Coach tells you what a successful revenue generating football program can do for a university. Something IU does not have.
Holtman is making that much? I didn't know.

Take a lesson from Purdue... Get rid of your Morgan Burke and good things will follow
IU is on their second go-around with this (third, if you count interim AD Terry Clapacs). None brought any athletic administration experience to the job and each has performed in a manner consistent with that level of experience and corresponding expertise. One would think the University’s powers-that-be might learn a lesson or two from the results that have followed.

IU is on their second go-around with this (third, if you count interim AD Terry Clapacs). None brought any athletic administration experience to the job and each has performed in a manner consistent with that level of experience and corresponding expertise. One would think the University’s powers-that-be might learn a lesson or two from the results that have followed.

And the one AD with prior athletics experience, Greenspan, hired Hep, wanted to hire Beilein, and started the construction of the North Endzone and Cook Hall.

And the one AD with prior athletics experience, Greenspan, hired Hep, wanted to hire Beilein, and started the construction of the North Endzone and Cook Hall.
And was run out of town for his efforts. IU is far too parochial to ever have sustained success in athletics versus their Big Ten peers. They neither care nor understand about leadership and how it is essential to success.

Ordy

Reactions: Indianaftw
What have you done to get this done besides bitching about him on this board. If you are this unhappy with the AD and this is so important to you then do something about it. Go to AH and stand out and protest and start a picket line. Wright letters to the president and the BOT but it is obvious that your bitching on a message board is not working.

I thought you posted a few weeks ago that you were done with this board, forever, and that you were moving over to the Hoosier Sports Nation board. Here you are back, and posting the same stuff that the board almost universally disliked. As the Last Creaniac, you should lay low for a while....

Is that really too much to ask?? Our football & basketball programs are national laughing stocks.. Lil Arch & Allen seem like good dudes...they're just in way over their heads in the B1G.

And they aren’t given everything they need to succeed. Archie had to demand basic upgrades after he took the job. IU was behind mid-majors in things like facilities, scheduling, and nutrition. Embarrassing.

You are absurd! AD Glass is not going to be fired! The job is much bigger than 2 over 500 years in basketball and/or 2 close losses to Purdue in football! Get a grip!

Struggling in football and basketball for the last DECADE is more than enough of a reason to fire the AD. Kentucky wouldn’t put up with these results. No other blueblood program would.

Reactions: Stellara1
You are absurd! AD Glass is not going to be fired! The job is much bigger than 2 over 500 years in basketball and/or 2 close losses to Purdue in football! Get a grip!
Particularly since FB is in a good trajectory.

Sorry for evaluating a coach on the only metric that actually matters. Weren’t we supposed to breakthrough two years ago?
These threads...Allen is getting his guys in here and its year 3, really year 2 because like all coaches in year 1 they salvage whatever class was coming in. Honestly, I liked the CTA hire and thought he grabbed a guy that was going to become a hot commodity in the next year or two after continuing as a DC.

Archie on the other hand...There is a very short fuse connected to IU basketball. Should he have pulled a mid major coach in here when he could have easily went after a P5 established coach? IDK but Archie's seat is already hot IMO.

Glass has revamped so many programs that were desperate for attention. To post threads like this is dumb. If for some reason he was let go IDK if anyone else could have left things in a better situation as a WHOLE regarding the athletic department and all he's done.

These threads...Allen is getting his guys in here and its year 3, really year 2 because like all coaches in year 1 they salvage whatever class was coming in. Honestly, I liked the CTA hire and thought he grabbed a guy that was going to become a hot commodity in the next year or two after continuing as a DC.

Archie on the other hand...There is a very short fuse connected to IU basketball. Should he have pulled a mid major coach in here when he could have easily went after a P5 established coach? IDK but Archie's seat is already hot IMO.

Glass has revamped so many programs that were desperate for attention. To post threads like this is dumb. If for some reason he was let go IDK if anyone else could have left things in a better situation as a WHOLE regarding the athletic department and all he's done.
Football and Basketball are at or near the bottom of the big ten. these are the only two sports that matter. nonrevenue sports like baseball, soccer, etc. don't matter in P5 conferences. At all. and i hate writing that as i played soccer in college. he had excess revenue that he spent on improvements. big deal. the poster is right. the only thing that counts is where we are in football and basketball. in that regard he has failed miserably and needed to be released of his duties with crean.

Football and Basketball are at or near the bottom of the big ten. these are the only two sports that matter. nonrevenue sports like baseball, soccer, etc. don't matter in P5 conferences. At all. and i hate writing that as i played soccer in college. he had excess revenue that he spent on improvements. big deal. the poster is right. the only thing that counts is where we are in football and basketball. in that regard he has failed miserably and needed to be released of his duties with crean.
Jury is still out on CTA like I said. I'll tell you who I'm keeping an eye on...Kansas. It'll be interesting to see what Les can do with that program. Everyone is always saying we need a big name hire in football but who would come here?

No. You have to visualize it before you can do it! Year 3 is the year! My fingers are crossed!
Football deserves a much longer leash. We are at a significant disadvantage with re to history/tradition, facilities, talent in the area, budget, and on and on. All of those same disadvantages our advantages in basketball. Not to mention it only takes a handful of players to turn a basketball program around.

Reactions: snarlcakes
You mean he hasn't been canned yet??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT