ADVERTISEMENT

I have 37 meetings scheduled this week

the head guy was real funny and a psychotic hot head. there was an associate who had played d1 football and big as a house. funnier than shit. he'd go in and just raid the refrigerator in the office kitchen. then there'd be firm wide emails: i brought left over chicken salad that clearly had my name on it. who ever ate it you are so rude. did anyone eat the pizza that was left over from xxxx? so one morning i came in and the entire kitchen was gutted. no vending machines. no refrigerator. the sink pulled out of the wall. coffee machines gone. cabinets removed from the walls. just a huge bare room like it was going to be remodeled. i was in tears i was laughing so hard

You lost me at this point in the post.

Decisions were made.
decide-decider.gif

Yes, I get it. Who cares. Certainly not I.

But, holy hell, what happened to COMPOSING AN EMAIL AND SENDING TO THE GROUP FOR FEEDBACK. Shirley, you don't need 45 minutes of my time during the day to propose an idea I know you're just going to do anyway.

Just be detailed in your email.

Also, that 37 will definitely rise to 45+ before end of week. We have all these communication tools and people just continue to have meetings.
Well did you make all your meetings? :)

Seriously, a lot of meetings are useless. When I was working I had to wear a pager in case a problem arose, I would have a coworker page in about 10 minutes after the meeting started. If it looked like the meeting was gonna be beneficial I'd stay but if it was a BS one I tell them that I had to go take care of a problem. :)

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT