ADVERTISEMENT

"I don't think we're going to make it."

Controlling the House is MUCH better than nothing.

Dems like to claim they won the mid-term, but, in fact, they lost the House and Biden's agenda is DOA. Thank God. Let the investigations and impeachment proceedings begin!

We haven't been able to slow roll or block judicial nominations for 2 years prior. It's regrettable, but nothing's changed in that regard.
Controlling a lawnmower is better than nothing! Impeachment for Biden is another laugher. For what?

It is unfortunate, but one party sees judges as solely a mechanism through which to create or affirm preferred policy.
Yeah, you’re right. The current right wing religious loons create and affirm preferred policy. Clarance Thomas’ wife was actively involved in trying to overthrow the 2020 election.

Controlling a lawnmower is better than nothing! Impeachment for Biden is another laugher. For what?
They aren't sure yet but they'll figure that out later.

I say do it. The country just hit them over the head with the fact that they are tired of the crazy, Trumpy BS so please continue with the crazy, Trumpy BS heading into a presidential election.

Please keep energizing the Dem base with your culture war nonsense and please continue to turn on your fellow republicans.

Keep attacking so called RINO's and NEVER TRUMPERS.

Nothing wins over independents like extreme grievance politics.

So please, bring up articles of impeachment every week.

Let the hearings begin!!

What were the criminal charges for impeaching Trump?

Abuse of Power

Louis Michael Seidman, a professor at Georgetown Law, said the core allegation against Republican Trump - that he withheld security aid to Ukraine to pressure it to announce investigations that would benefit him politically - was the sort of conduct the founders considered impeachable.

“The U.S. has a national security interest in Ukraine and it does appear that what the president was doing was putting that national security interest at risk in exchange for political benefits,” said Seidman. “If that is what happened, that is the core of what impeachment is about.”

OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS​

Trump was also charged with obstruction of Congress based on his stonewalling of the House’s impeachment inquiry. The White House has refused to provide documents to congressional investigators and has instructed top advisers and government officials to defy subpoenas and refuse to testify.

A similar charge, contempt of Congress, was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon, who had defied subpoenas for incriminating tape recordings.

Contempt of Congress is a misdemeanor crime under U.S. law, which defines the offense as willfully failing to provide testimony or documents to Congress. A different crime, obstruction of justice, more broadly prohibits “interference with the orderly administration of law and justice.”

Second Impeachment:

They aren't sure yet but they'll figure that out later.

I say do it. The country just hit them over the head with the fact that they are tired of the crazy, Trumpy BS so please continue with the crazy, Trumpy BS heading into a presidential election.

Please keep energizing the Dem base with your culture war nonsense and please continue to turn on your fellow republicans.

Keep attacking so called RINO's and NEVER TRUMPERS.

Nothing wins over independents like extreme grievance politics.

So please, bring up articles of impeachment every week.

Let the hearings begin!!
Listening to you guys bitch about impeachment and hearings is hilarious. Impeachment for a phone call. Give me a damn break.

I hope republicans don’t pull the same dumb shit the ignorant democrats did in congress. If they do shut up lije you told us.

Yeah, you’re right. The current right wing religious loons create and affirm preferred policy. Clarance Thomas’ wife was actively involved in trying to overthrow the 2020 election.
MAGA, Trump nominee Clarence Thomas?

You like most of your ilk misunderstand Dobbs. Dobbs was the court abdicating it power over abortion decisions. You want the courts deciding abortion, just in your favor.

MAGA, Trump nominee Clarence Thomas?

You like most of your ilk misunderstand Dobbs. Dobbs was the court abdicating it power over abortion decisions. You want the courts deciding abortion, just in your favor.

Don't you get tired logging in and out of all these different usernames?

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
Don't you get tired logging in and out of all these different usernames?
It is an unfortunate reality, that you are limited to three posts a day, until you cross a certain post threshold. Soon enough one of @BigDogMan or @BigDoggyDogDude will cross that threshold and the others will fall by the wayside.

I don't intend to use this username much longer, it was created as a gag when I playing an incel character in a particular thread and is generally a bad look.

Withholding aid to Ukraine to oust the prosecutor going after Hunter.

Receiving money for Hunter selling influence.

Dereliction of duty for not enforcing border policy.

General incompetence; mental deficiencies

Issuing Executive Orders that are clearly Unconstitutional.

Pick one.

Abuse of Power

Louis Michael Seidman, a professor at Georgetown Law, said the core allegation against Republican Trump - that he withheld security aid to Ukraine to pressure it to announce investigations that would benefit him politically - was the sort of conduct the founders considered impeachable.

“The U.S. has a national security interest in Ukraine and it does appear that what the president was doing was putting that national security interest at risk in exchange for political benefits,” said Seidman. “If that is what happened, that is the core of what impeachment is about.”

OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS​

Trump was also charged with obstruction of Congress based on his stonewalling of the House’s impeachment inquiry. The White House has refused to provide documents to congressional investigators and has instructed top advisers and government officials to defy subpoenas and refuse to testify.

A similar charge, contempt of Congress, was one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon, who had defied subpoenas for incriminating tape recordings.

Contempt of Congress is a misdemeanor crime under U.S. law, which defines the offense as willfully failing to provide testimony or documents to Congress. A different crime, obstruction of justice, more broadly prohibits “interference with the orderly administration of law and justice.”

Second Impeachment:

Where are the criminal charges? There are none.

It is an unfortunate reality, that you are limited to three posts a day, until you cross a certain post threshold. Soon enough one of @BigDogMan or @BigDoggyDogDude will cross that threshold and the others will fall by the wayside.

I don't intend to use this username much longer, it was created as a gag when I playing an incel character in a particular thread and is generally a bad look.

I had no idea there was a posting limit.....

Reactions: DANC

Thanks for the heads up about which ones to ban next.

Are you dyslexic? Everything you post is factually backwards.
images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT