ADVERTISEMENT

I bought beer ..

Wow. I have to try more 18th Street.

Deal with the Devil is all I've had and that was enough to convince me they're the real deal. The stuff you've talked up makes me even more convinced.

The dog ran from the kitchen like his head was on fire whilst

I was bottling.

That's also the name of the beer.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Did you get the Extra Hoppy Old Guardian?

i grabbed one yesterday and think I'll crack it open tonight. I had a Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine last night. It was delicious so the Stone sounds great too.

That's not funny. BTW .....

I have some Abrasive with your name on it, too, if you've never had it. Shoot me an email - we'll trade beer, then talk about it hear and drive this Fawkes due insane.

Yes please.

tell me where to sign for the Abrasive, please. And of course you don't owe me.

Had that this past summer.

Loved it!

We need to figure out a trade or mule.

No. Haven't had that.

There was a sour St. Dekorra IPA and a blackberry maybe? They were solid but not on Jolly Pumpkin's level for example. The Wild Sour Gose and Flanders Red that I've had were ok. They scratch the sour itch but they aren't aged on wood so not like New Glarus's stuff.

You're the Man.

Much appreciated. My office moved this month though so I'll email you the new place if you're not sending it to my house.

I like HoC.....

because I like the subject matter.

BB bored the chit out of me.

I like politics and much as I hate it.

Will do.

I'd love some Abrasive. The better question is what you'd be interested in. I'll be in Western Michigan in the next couple of weeks and can pick up anything from Dark Horse to Founders to Bells.

yeah, so I was a lurker (still do mostly)

The IC (if one existed) were intimidating to outsiders but entertaining as hell. It was a community, like a trailer park so to speak.

Over the years it made hundreds of hours sitting in AH waiting for events to end almost fun.

I'd say sorry if I offended, the legends in their own minds was supposed to be funny, but since this is the OTF STFU.

XLSMcSEG

yeah, so I was a lurker (still do mostly)

The IC (if one existed) were intimidating to outsiders but entertaining as hell. It was a community, like a trailer park so to speak.

Over the years it made hundreds of hours sitting in AH waiting for events to end almost fun.

I'd say sorry if I offended, the legends in their own minds was supposed to be funny, but since this is the OTF STFU.

XLSMcSEG
LOL the IC?

are you a looper?

LOL, Nah, those guys were a$$holes.

I just miss all the great stories. Go away for an hour and there'd be 100 posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT