ADVERTISEMENT

I bought beer ..

It's really good......

I am looking forward to season 3 being released next week. One of the better shows I have seen in the last few years.

You bastard. Take that back!

Pumpkin is vile. Even pumpkin pie. The closest thing to a a pumpkin beer I have enjoyed was the Tater Ridge in last summer's Sierra Nevada Beer Camp pack. That was surprisingly tasty.

Im watching Xavier blow out Butler.

Remy and Bluiett both having a good 2nd half for Xavier.

It's an ascot

n00b and you damb well better be holding a pinkie up while drinking it.

Listening to a JGB show..

we've basically stocked up on food and beverage. Locked the doors. Turned off the phones. Smoked up and enjoying an obligation free day..

Small wheel turn by the fire and rod,
Big wheel turnin' by the grace of God,
Every time that wheel turn 'round,
Bound to cover just a little more ground.

Bound to cover just a little more ground.

Flavor of the day is magic mango x bubba-gum

yum

This post was edited on 2/21 3:48 PM by Guy_Fawkes

Pretty much.

Founders' Imperial Stout is one of the best beers on the planet in my humble estimation. Excellent taste sir.

I gave it two tries and both times.....

I found it very boring. I watched the first 6 episodes and just counldn't bring myself to keep watching it.

I know many love it, but I was really bored with it and only watched that many episodes because it was being praised so much.

To be honest...

I think I like JGB better then the GD.

There are too many nuances to make a definitive statement, but I like the JGB shows a lot.

Yea, me too for a purely musical experence

JGB and Jerry solo are far better in my opinion.

He had a great backing band and back up singers.

The crowd always made shows special.

The WVU and OK St game is pretty good so far.....

It's amazing the talent that got away. Remy could have really helped last year and Bluiett is a player. He probably wouldn't have made a hude difference this season, but he would have been a huge asset to the program overall.

I made it half a season ..

no depth or substance.

I just chalk up Breaking Bad to society accepting mediocrity as long as it's sensationalized.

or something.

This post was edited on 2/21 4:15 PM by Guy_Fawkes

I bought a guitar

Not for me. For my oldest son. It's his 2nd electric. It's an Ibanez AS73 artcore semi-hollow body antique amber. He's wanted it for a while. He's having a pretty good weekend. Good times, GF. Time for a Hopslam. vbg

There's a lot to not like about Huggins......

but he can coach and his teams are pretty fun to watch.

I used to hate the guy when at Cinny, but I have grown to appreciate him. He's a pretty good coach. I think he has done a great job with this team, even though they have lost a couple winnable games.

He's far better then CTC.

I love weekend snow days ..

I recently just picked mine up again. I screwed up my shoulder this summer. Too much computer time, it hurt like hell to play. Today was the first time in months .. my fingers are retarded.

Yea, today is a good day.. one day of relief from the tundra weather we're having. I hate the cold, it pisses me off. Lazing around in shorts. Just me, my girl, good food, good drink and good smoke. *sigh of contentment*

You got me beat.

I spent the first half running the boys to and from Kowtown to rock band practice. He got the guitar in between. I'd love to learn to play. I just don't have the time to devote to it. Keep living the dream, dude.

As I said above ..

I freakin hate living in the tundra...

It's above 30 today... so that's spring ..

smoke up.

Uh Oh...

Be prepared...
BottleBombs.jpg

Yeah...

...I once started a thread on Homebrewtalk suggesting that pumpkin didn't belong in beer. Those guys ripped me apart worse than if I'd started a thread on the OTF extolling the genius of Imagine Dragons.

Some dudes like that stuff. It's wrong.

Of all the crap you could have bought, with your ascot on...

Stouts are my favorite.

Great range of flavor from the sweets though the somber's...

Thick to the tongue while smooth at the same time...

After about 9, you WILL take back shit you didn't steal to start with. .. I am impressed.......... Wait, you are not in a dry county are you??? Snicker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT