ADVERTISEMENT

I am glad that I didn’t spend 250K to see the Titanic wreck site

I don't think we were supposed to know now, the two articles I have said mention a Pentagon source but no name. If you have seen a name than I agree with your point.

It is crazy how no matter what happens, it ties into somehow protecting Biden. If Jesus returned tomorrow people would complain that somehow Biden arranged it to cover up something.
Ah, that's what you're pissed about. Just a small sample of the shit you all blamed Trump for while he was in office.
You guys are missing the obvious. The Navy didn't mention this Sunday because it wasn't conclusive. It was suggestive enough that they shared it with the search team immediately, but you don't publicly turn a rescue operation into a recovery operation until 1) you've lost all hope and 2) you've notified the families. It went from suggestive to conclusive once the debris field was found, analyzed, and identified. At that point, they notified the families and held a press conference.

You guys are missing the obvious. The Navy didn't mention this Sunday because it wasn't conclusive. It was suggestive enough that they shared it with the search team immediately, but you don't publicly turn a rescue operation into a recovery operation until 1) you've lost all hope and 2) you've notified the families. It went from suggestive to conclusive once the debris field was found, analyzed, and identified. At that point, they notified the families and held a press conference.
The most important part is that we don’t want the rest of the world to know what our capabilities are.

Some people have some serious reading comprehension issues, apparently. They seem to be on my ignore list, since i can't see to whom you were responding.

I do not hate Trump, or wish him dead. To quote my post EXACTLY, "any loss of life is tragic". Then I also admitted that a tiny little part of me considered, for a brief instant, that the USA might be a better place were Trump not in it. But that thought / reality is discarded, since I am no monster and indeed any loss of life is tragic, even it it eliminates a total dick like Trump from the Earth.
Yeah I don't understand why people just don't put people on ignore if that person bothers them or they think their posts don't contribute anything. That is the reason I don't ban anyone.

Yeah I don't understand why people just don't put people on ignore if that person bothers them or they think their posts don't contribute anything. That is the reason I don't ban anyone.
Have you ever heard that you shouldn’t discuss Religion or Politics at the dinner table. That’s what this board is all about. If someone uses the ignore button they’re a weak human.

• Sad
Reactions: DANC
Have you ever heard that you shouldn’t discuss Religion or Politics at the dinner table. That’s what this board is all about. If someone uses the ignore button they’re a weak human.
I don't disagree... I don't and never have had anyone on ignore.

Some people have some serious reading comprehension issues, apparently. They seem to be on my ignore list, since i can't see to whom you were responding.

I do not hate Trump, or wish him dead. To quote my post EXACTLY, "any loss of life is tragic". Then I also admitted that a tiny little part of me considered, for a brief instant, that the USA might be a better place were Trump not in it. But that thought / reality is discarded, since I am no monster and indeed any loss of life is tragic, even it it eliminates a total dick like Trump from the Earth.
And that was my intended response to you, especially the even if it eliminates a total dick like you from the planet.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
Ouch!

Also saw where he said the material the Titan was made up wasn't strong enough. Carbon fiber is lighter, but doesn't have the strength of steel, like other submersible vehicles are made of.

And he said the company had received numerous warnings about this.

Sounds like this company was only interested in making a million dollars on one dive.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
The most important part is that we don’t want the rest of the world to know what our capabilities are.
We've had underwater monitoring systems in place since WWII.

Do you think the rest of the world doesn't know it by now?

Also saw where he said the material the Titan was made up wasn't strong enough. Carbon fiber is lighter, but doesn't have the strength of steel, like other submersible vehicles are made of.

And he said the company had received numerous warnings about this.

Sounds like this company was only interested in making a million dollars on one dive.
The company and the assets of the people on board should all be seized towards what this cost. It's not like a functioning plane going down to search for it was stupid to start with. I really wonder just how much was spent on this?

Reactions: DANC
The company and the assets of the people on board should all be seized towards what this cost. It's not like a functioning plane going down to search for it was stupid to start with. I really wonder just how much was spent on this?
Certainly the owner and company that owned the Titan should be financially responsible.

Reactions: MrBing
funny-tweets-19-3.png

Too soon?

Reactions: larsIU
UnFortunately, some of us have (step)children who are liberals. I'm sure that this one won't take advantage of any of that nasty advantage that his step daddies $ will get him... opps, it looks like it too late for that wish.
Are you sure you are getting enough oxygen? It's hard to tell from reading your post.

Biden is the CiC - he knew.
Yep, if things go well he knew nothing if they go wrong he knew everything.

They received information that a large implosion had happened at about the same time contact was lost. If Biden was briefed I’m sure it wouldn’t have been immediately. This wasn’t a national security issue.

Yep, if things go well he knew nothing if they go wrong he knew everything.

They received information that a large implosion had happened at about the same time contact was lost. If Biden was briefed I’m sure it wouldn’t have been immediately. This wasn’t a national security issue.
But it was a national story the day they lost communications and the Navy knew it.

I guarantee he was briefed on it.

So you think everyone should put everyone on ignore?

Certainly the owner and company that owned the Titan should be financially responsible.
They won't be able to cover even a small part of the expense from them . The 1.25 million should be seized for certain. A billionaires estate should have the assets to fund it. I just find it ridiculous and wasn't just the US spending this kind of taxpayer money on a stupid situation like this.

It looked like a high school science project held together with ratchet straps,cable ties and duct tape run by a playstation controller. Let Darwinism be in control. It isn't like they were on some earth shattering new mission for science . They were messing with a place that should be left alone. Money would have been far better spent helping recent storm victims that are US citizens

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT