ADVERTISEMENT

I absolutely love my new Cobra FMax Airspeed driver. I just got it and a new

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
3 wood on Wednesday and played 18 holes with them for the first time today.

I used my driver on 13 holes because I used the 3 wood on one dogleg left par 4 hole and did not hit a single bad drive with the new driver. My drives usually were between 30 and 40 yards longer than they were with my other Cobra driver.

Golf finally is fun again!

I used my driver on 13 holes because I used the 3 wood on one dogleg left par 4 hole and did not hit a single bad drive with the new driver. My drives usually were between 30 and 40 yards longer than they were with my other Cobra driver.

It is ALWAYS the equipment.

with your bad knee there is no way you can release your wrists at impact

you should kill that guy who did that to your knee

with your bad knee there is no way you can release your wrists at impact

you should kill that guy who did that to your knee

I still occasionally see him on the golf course. It happened over 40 years ago and he has never apologized to me for doing it. His older brother, who passed away about a year ago, used to play quite a bit of golf with us.

I still occasionally see him on the golf course. It happened over 40 years ago and he has never apologized to me for doing it. His older brother, who passed away about a year ago, used to play quite a bit of golf with us.
time is gonna run out

you should demand he apologize

Reactions: cryano

What was your previous driver?
Did you switch shaft stiffness?

Didn't you move up to the old guy tee?

Did the fun increase when you moved off the back tees? Maybe a little?

What was your previous driver?
Did you switch shaft stiffness?

I purchased the Cobra Max about six or more years ago and I eventually tried to replace it with two different drivers. The first one was a TalylorMade M3. I hit it really well when I tried it out, but it now sits in my home closet.

Last summer, I purchased a Cobra King F9. That was a huge mistake because I never did hit it well. Thus, it also is in my home closet.

All of my clubs have regular shafts because I don't have enough swing speed to justify getting one with a stiff shaft. What seem to be bad drives with my new driver wind up being what would have been mediocre with my other drivers in the past. In other words, it appears to be more forgiving than my past drivers.

Reactions: cryano
I purchased the Cobra Max about six or more years ago and I eventually tried to replace it with two different drivers. The first one was a TalylorMade M3. I hit it really well when I tried it out, but it now sits in my home closet.

Last summer, I purchased a Cobra King F9. That was a huge mistake because I never did hit it well. Thus, it also is in my home closet.

All of my clubs have regular shafts because I don't have enough swing speed to justify getting one with a stiff shaft. What seem to be bad drives with my new driver wind up being what would have been mediocre with my other drivers in the past. In other words, it appears to be more forgiving than my past drivers.

golf equipment companies love guys like you

I played a quick nine holes tonight and hit every green but one. The driver played a big role in it. I had birdie putts ranging from two feet to eight feet on the last three holes.
And how many of those did you make? What did you shoot? Definitely sounds like you should have been under par, even at the worst.

And how many of those did you make? What did you shoot? Definitely sounds like you should have been under par, even at the worst.

I didn't keep score, but I think I shot around a 37. If I remember correctly, I had a double bogey on a par 3 after my drive hit about a foot from the pin and bounced off the green into thick rough. I also had a bogey on a par 5 hole.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT