ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Milton needs it's own thread. tropical storm to Cat 5

Cant answer huh. Pretty stupid. And you’re calling out maga? 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡. Do you know what day it is?
Don't you know how to put your response below the post you're trying to respond to?

Ask Lucy for guidance. You'd learn a lot from Lucy.

Not ideal...

The latest National Hurricane Center forecast calls for Hurricane
Milton to make landfall along the west-central Florida coast
Wednesday night or early Thursday. As the hurricane tracks northeast
across the eastern Gulf on Wednesday, low to midlevel southeasterly
flow will increase across the Keys and Peninsula. This will result
in increasing SRH and enlarged, looping low-level hodographs amid a
very moist airmass (mid 70s F dewpoints). The increasing flow field
across Florida will coincide with peak heating, resulting in
sufficient instability to maintain isolated stronger updrafts within
outer rainbands that may approach the area by afternoon. Favorable
conditions for a few tropical cyclone related tornadoes will persist
into the nighttime hours.

day2probotlk_1730_torn.gif

My Family definitely can use some prayers! My grandma, mom, aunt, and uncle are in Port Charolette and have no choice but to ride this out! My grandma is in hospice and cant leave. Luckily they’ll have a generator but a 9-10ft storm surge can almost demolish buildings! I’m kinda scared shitless right now! They all luckily survived Charlie years ago that basically demolished neighborhoods around them, but this one seems to be much worse! God bless anyone of your families in the path of this hurricane!

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and Noodle
My Family definitely can use some prayers! My grandma, mom, aunt, and uncle are in Port Charolette and have no choice but to ride this out! My grandma is in hospice and cant leave. Luckily they’ll have a generator but a 9-10ft storm surge can almost demolish buildings! I’m kinda scared shitless right now! God bless anyone of your families in the path of this hurricane!
🙏🙏🙏. I would call local authorities and let them know about your grandma. Get up the line for a wellness (irony I know) check

Wow. Look at that.

Four of the scream team responded with the same icon, but none of these geniuses answered the question: Did Trump increase the sanctions against Iran, decrease them or keave them the same?

Marching in lockstep like that to avoid the obvious answer is absolutely not a sign of intelligence.
Here ya go, dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT