ADVERTISEMENT

How to get rich

Well. Legislate or nah?

So, we really can't legislate the workings and decisions of a private company right? That's an awfully slippery slope.

Looks like the lefties figured out how to use capitalism and certain things 1A won't touch to slam their ideology down others' throats.

Smells a lot like conservatives using the courts to do the same thing.
No legislation.

But there is no doubt PayPal is using its power over customers. It is controlling speech with that power.

No legislation.

But there is no doubt PayPal is using its power over customers. It is controlling speech with that power.
Power has a way of corrupting those with good intentions. Undefeated.

Marcus Aurelius ain't walking through that door anytime soon (or ever again).

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Actually, I felt inspired by sglowrider’s post on Indian scammers. So I just wired $10,000 to a guy over there to set up a call bank of scammers who will be cold calling/phishing elderly Chinese. Dude swears I’ll get 1000% return within a year.

He said he’ll just keep taking out his expenses from my bank account as we go along. Need his number?
Did your guy used to be a Nigerian prince?

Reactions: larsIU
Well. Legislate or nah?

So, we really can't legislate the workings and decisions of a private company right? That's an awfully slippery slope.

Looks like the lefties figured out how to use capitalism and certain things 1A won't touch to slam their ideology down others' throats.

Smells a lot like conservatives using the courts to do the same thing.
How is a company that is owned by stockholders considered a 'private' company?

That's a strange definition of 'private', when anyone can own a piece of it.

How is a company that is owned by stockholders considered a 'private' company?

That's a strange definition of 'private', when anyone can own a piece of it.
Sigh, private as in not the government.

Apologies. Yes, it is publicly traded. And b/c anyone can own a piece of it, the stuff that happened before Musk can happen AND Musk can do as he pleases now that he owns it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT