ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you turned this game off?

PhyloeBedoe

Junior
Apr 30, 2007
NYC
Because I did, and I *rarely* do that. I will suffer through terrible games, but the Pacers were playing, and I wanted to see some good basketball.

Pleasantly surprised, to say the least.

Despite my "negative" mid game post, watched the whole thing. Still hold that we simply can't be playing like we did for 35 minutes in this program but kids deserve credit and keep those five on the floor as our core.

Not me, didn't even realize IU played tonight, went to high school game instead. Don't think I missed anything by not watching IU, one win doesn't erase a disastrous season.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
Because I did, and I *rarely* do that. I will suffer through terrible games, but the Pacers were playing, and I wanted to see some good basketball.

Pleasantly surprised, to say the least.
I turned off the PSU game. Only time I've done that in the Woodson era. I might have turned off the Rutgers game ,but I listened to that garbage on the radio.

I did..... but kept the Live Stat website up on my laptop while watching something else.

Once I saw the score creeping back... I turned it back on.

I watch the whole game, cussing in the 1st half, cheering in the 2nd. GO HOOSIERS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT