ADVERTISEMENT

How do you deal with Islam?

I’m skeptical of those claims. Anything out there supporting this?

US state dept

ISIS abducted and killed thousands of Yezidis, forcing boys to become child soldiers and selling women and girls into sexual slavery. The number of people killed remains unknown, and discoveries of mass graves continue

Just curious what the religious angle is on this. Why in this thread? Why are they Muslim immigrants? I ask because the reporting I saw gave no explanation for what this is about.
I'm not sure. After I saw the Tweet I went and looked up news articles on it. It sounded like maybe England's version of child protective services was stepping in and removing kids from a home and that set people off?

I can speculate but don't have any more than that. Most people I saw were reporting them as (mostly) Muslim immigrants and apparently the area it is happening has a high concentration of same.

Is this a surprise to anyone?

These are the people the left loves - they're such victims of colonialism. That's probably why they treat women and children as property.
Instead of worrying about what Muslims are doing halfway around the world maybe you all should worry about all the pedophiles in our country. Many insist they are Christian. Just arrested another priest here in Florida for serious sex crimes he committed in Texas. They are the greater threat to our families. They are your neighbors.

Instead of worrying about what Muslims are doing halfway around the world maybe you all should worry about all the pedophiles in our country. Many insist they are Christian. Just arrested another priest here in Florida for serious sex crimes he committed in Texas. They are the greater threat to our families. They are your neighbors.
Isn't your Party always putting others down for being paranoid about pedophilia?

Are you a Q member?

I'm not sure. After I saw the Tweet I went and looked up news articles on it. It sounded like maybe England's version of child protective services was stepping in and removing kids from a home and that set people off?

I can speculate but don't have any more than that. Most people I saw were reporting them as (mostly) Muslim immigrants and apparently the area it is happening has a high concentration of same.
Maybe it was California in the future when kids go trans without the school notifying parents......

Reactions: ulrey
Isn't your Party always putting others down for being paranoid about pedophilia?

Are you a Q member?
I no longer belong to any party. When in 2016 my party nominated the convicted felon, rapist, stealer of national defense secrets and 5 time bankrupt amoral narcissistic piece of shit Orange Jesus, I quit the Republican Party and registered as an independent. And u believe it was my former party that started the pizza parlor pedophilia crap that spurred a nut bag to shoot up that business. Also, from a personal experience I’ve spoken to an Orange Jesus cultist here in our community that has told me that the dems have a child sex trafficking operation they are running under our sidewalks. And don’t forget the photos of Orange Jesus with Jeffrey Epstein. Some conspiracy nuts think Orange Jesus had him whacked to protect his skin. And lest we forget what he said about his own daughter on Howard Sterns show. And he’s also publicly stated he likes young girls. Try harder next time.

I no longer belong to any party. When in 2016 my party nominated the convicted felon, rapist, stealer of national defense secrets and 5 time bankrupt amoral narcissistic piece of shit Orange Jesus, I quit the Republican Party and registered as an independent. And u believe it was my former party that started the pizza parlor pedophilia crap that spurred a nut bag to shoot up that business. Also, from a personal experience I’ve spoken to an Orange Jesus cultist here in our community that has told me that the dems have a child sex trafficking operation they are running under our sidewalks. And don’t forget the photos of Orange Jesus with Jeffrey Epstein. Some conspiracy nuts think Orange Jesus had him whacked to protect his skin. And lest we forget what he said about his own daughter on Howard Sterns show. And he’s also publicly stated he likes young girls. Try harder next time.
Ah, another former Republican who can't seem to say anything negative about Democrats, but harps on 'Orange Jesus'.

You and Aloha and Outside Shitter and Bowelmania should form a club.

Reactions: jet812
Is anyone here condoning that? Are these people doing this openly or are they trying to hide it? Do they get prosecuted when discovered?

ISIS condones their pedophilia, they do it openly, they do not prosecute their pedophiliacs, they support them and sort of praise them.

Is it different?

Ah, another former Republican who can't seem to say anything negative about Democrats, but harps on 'Orange Jesus'.

You’re a coward. You have me on ignore but can’t keep me out of your head.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

And you kiss the feet of that piece of shit. Plenty of criticisms of dems. Just wouldn’t support someone who committed treason and more. I’ve voted for many more republicans than democrats. Burt I will never vote for another that is part of the MAGA crowd. No ethics nor backbone to our country over party. Fiscally conservative but more center left on social issues. Have a gay son and have seen the horrible cruelty shown to that population. And he’s a very staunch republican. Don’t get that with all the hate coming his way from them.
Face it there are some out on the far left I can’t tolerate. But at least they accept elections and don’t try to over the government. Nearly all conspiracy theorists are on the right. You know like MTG and her posting about Jewish space lasers causing the California wildfires.
And speaking of Irange Jesus. He says he doesn’t do wrong so no need to ask Gods forgiveness. But go ahead and keep drinking the koolaid. I’m a person who doesn’t vote for candidates just because I’m in the particular party. Character, decency to fellow man, morality, and honesty matter much more than policies. Every candidate has policies I disagree with so I choose based on the other things I find important. Orange Jesus has none of the above. You and your ilk just vote for the party and you blindly walk right off the cliff. The hell with what happens to the country.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Is anyone here condoning that? Are these people doing this openly or are they trying to hide it? Do they get prosecuted when discovered?

ISIS condones their pedophilia, they do it openly, they do not prosecute their pedophiliacs, they support them and sort of praise them.

Is it different?
Not Orange Jesus’s buddy Epstein.

And you kiss the feet of that piece of shit. Plenty of criticisms of dems. Just wouldn’t support someone who committed treason and more. I’ve voted for many more republicans than democrats. Burt I will never vote for another that is part of the MAGA crowd. No ethics nor backbone to our country over party. Fiscally conservative but more center left on social issues. Have a gay son and have seen the horrible cruelty shown to that population. And he’s a very staunch republican. Don’t get that with all the hate coming his way from them.
Face it there are some out on the far left I can’t tolerate. But at least they accept elections and don’t try to over the government. Nearly all conspiracy theorists are on the right. You know like MTG and her posting about Jewish space lasers causing the California wildfires.
And speaking of Irange Jesus. He says he doesn’t do wrong so no need to ask Gods forgiveness. But go ahead and keep drinking the koolaid. I’m a person who doesn’t vote for candidates just because I’m in the particular party. Character, decency to fellow man, morality, and honesty matter much more than policies. Every candidate has policies I disagree with so I choose based on the other things I find important. Orange Jesus has none of the above. You and your ilk just vote for the party and you blindly walk right off the cliff. The hell with what happens to the country.
You've got it bad. Florida heat has cooked your brain.

Reactions: jet812

Swman--"Nearly all conspiracy theorists are on the right."

USA Today--"1/3 of Biden voters believe assassination attempt was staged."

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Swman--"Nearly all conspiracy theorists are on the right."

USA Today--"1/3 of Biden voters believe assassination attempt was staged."
MTG Jewish space lasers started the California wildfires. Hilliary Clinton and dems running a pedophile ring out of pizza parlor. Obama not born in America, Jan 6th a false flag. And so it goes on and on and on.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT