ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

"These" gay rights advocates?

All people who advocated gay rights aren't equivalent. Grouping together a set of individuals over decades based on whether they advocate for gay rights, as if they then share all other political views is illogical and unhepful.

An analogy: past racial civil rights leaders for black Americans pushed for equality of opportunity. Today, racial civil rights leaders push for equity--equality of outcome. Does that mean the civil rights movement of the '60s was a "head fake?"
Agree. I plead guilty to the hyperbole. But I think my point is sound. People carry on with LBGT and that is the successor to gay rights.

I've not followed it this closely, but does it change anyone's feelings the fact the woman produces extra testosterone versus being a transvestite? I guess her birth certificate is female.
Based on the Coyne site and the analysis he quoted, the boxer is a male, not a female.

To me, a biological female who produces extra testosterone should be allowed to compete.

Brad, have to agree we can have strong opinions on social issues.

The "war" part comes into play in the way we discuss these issues. It is the name calling, glittering generalities, card stacking, stereotyping, lying, fear mongering, etc. which are all part of the techniques of propaganda which takes us into the danger zone.
Yep, that’s a great distinction, hoot1. I agree with you on that.

Now?

No one knew about this boxer before. You don’t think people have been worried about males competing in female sports, especially martial arts, for a while now?

So, I asked this earlier, but are we saying males can give birth?

65a0f01b2572a.webp

Just waiting for a guy to try women’s tennis or the WNBA.
I am waiting for a woman to give the NFL or the NBA a shot....

Wonder why that hasn't occurred?----Rarely here of a woman, thinking she's a man-----gets a dick and all----then wants to play in the NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB...Or for that matter, ANY mens sport.

I know why----because its physically, fuking impossible----and a deathwish.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I am waiting for a woman to give the NFL or the NBA a shot....

Wonder why that hasn't occurred?----Rarely here of a woman, thinking she's a man-----gets a dick and all----then wants to play in the NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB...Or for that matter, ANY mens sport.

I know why----because its physically, fuking impossible----and a deathwish.

Women have been in college football for decades

Oh, absolutely.

We didn't win a game the entire time I was there. Then I graduated and they lost every game that year.

The following year, so two years after I graduated, they beat the #1 team in 4A to snap a 64 game losing streak.

You must have been a really bad influence.

Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT