ADVERTISEMENT

How do transgender women (biological men) live with themselves . . .

The WV law prohibiting biological boys in girls sports was just declared invalid due to Title IX (as MTIOTF has said would be in play). Congress needs to step up, and The Squad and that crowd needs to STFU when this problem is addressed. The Dems would do themselves a world of good if they were the ones to get this done.
CO.H was a prophet on this, but I actually think SCOTUS will reverse.

That said, I agree with you. Congress needs to fix this mess, and it would be GREAT for our political futures if the Dems would take the lead.

I don't expect that to actually happen.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Gee because it’s hard to figure out what you are looking for.

This is my area of expertise. Dawn Staley is not a babe. But making snide remarks about her being manly or something other than a woman is out of line.

This is my area of expertise. Dawn Staley is not a babe. But making snide remarks about her being manly or something other than a woman is out of line.
I don’t think she’s a babe either. I just don’t think she is manly. And I’m not offended by that either, I just don’t think she is, in the way she talks, walks, dances, acts, etc. Did you watch the draft last night? Now there were some BABES!

Gee because it’s hard to figure out what you are looking for.
Hang on… hear me out, please. I want to ask this properly.

Do you think that guys act differently than themselves because they think women want something different, but the then women wanted the OG , and then from the men’s side women do the same. Right?
“Too much talk and not enough action”
ER’body spends too much time pretending instead of just being real…
If that’s what you meant… well no shit.
Preach it sister!!!! I got your back 100%

Think some bozo who decided I felt like a woman in a man’s body is going to be able to do this?

https://youtu.be/fEn5qmofVJ4?si=pxFodWmj9ymZy_c3

No way in hell. Last time I was in L.A., I met a woman who was on the Santa Monica Track Club (The Team Carl Lewis trained with). She was like the 8th best woman in the 100m and didn’t make the Olympic team. She was a world class athlete, and she was just ripped. She told me these women are (obviously) at an entirely different level.

No way, some 15 year old kid who thinks he’s a woman in a man’s body is going to get his dick cut off and be faster than anyone out there. That’s crazy talking.

Last edited:
Gender is a construct. Gender is fluid. Gender is interchangeable. What is a man, & what are the traits associated with being a man? Espousing traits of any gender should not be considered insults or out of line for people who truly believe this.

Gender is a construct. Gender is fluid. Gender is interchangeable. What is a man, & what are the traits associated with being a man? Espousing traits of any gender should not be considered insults or out of line for people who truly believe this.

Fascinating. From which medical school did you graduate?

Also, let me know when this actually becomes problematic, so we can be prepared for your next meltdown.

Fascinating. From which medical school did you graduate?

Also, let me know when this actually becomes problematic, so we can be prepared for your next meltdown.
Meltdown? Like the one you posted after your freak out at Whole Food? That’s your MO, not mine.😉. I’m just interested in exploring the inconsistencies in what people say vs what they really think…

& if you need to attend medical school to know the differences in men & women that may explain a few things about your past.😞

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Meltdown? Like the one you posted after your freak out at Whole Food? That’s your MO, not mine.😉. I’m just interested in exploring the inconsistencies in what people say vs what they really think…

& if you need to attend medical school to know the differences in men & women that may explain a few things about your past.
LOL

I'm a big I don't give a f$&k guy. If Bob wants to be called Betty I'm fine with that; he/she great (no plurals). But when it comes to sports you play in the league where your DNA puts you. No matter what you clip, tweak, add or hide you can't turn a guy into woman or vice versa. If your one of the rare people whose DNA is indeterminate it's dealers choice.
Nonsense. Anyone can be whatever they want. You just have to believe. Proof.

Here’s the guy who coined the term “gender.” He was a monster:

Sometimes monsters get things right. Sometimes they advance knowledge and science. But he did not. His criminal experiment failed miserably.

One failed experiment does not disprove the theory, of course. Nevertheless, this story should be read by every parent facing these issues before they agree to go down this path past the point of no return.

Biden’s Department of Education expands Title 9, to include “gender identity”. Also reinstates Obama era Kangaroo courts for those accused of sexual assault on college campus.

The cultural Marxists are on the march.

Last edited:

Biden’s Department of Education expands Title 9, to include “gender identity”. Also reinstates Obama era Kangaroo courts for those accused of sexual assault in college campus.

Will anyone ever dig into who exactly is pulling the strings on this shit? It’s obviously not biden. These people MUST be hunted down like a rabid dog and, remediated.

Biden’s Department of Education expands Title 9, to include “gender identity”. Also reinstates Obama era Kangaroo courts for those accused of sexual assault on college campus.

I hope that’s not a done deal. It’s nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT