ADVERTISEMENT

how bout them cowboys

They remind me of lil brother up I-65. Regular season badasses. Post season pussies.
probably the most storied franchise in all of sport, it's very hurtful to see my IU brethren espousing such unjustified hate. you are the type of people who probably wouldn't appreciate dolly parton in a bikini

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
probably the most storied franchise in all of sport, it's very hurtful to see my IU brethren espousing such unjustified hate. you are the type of people who probably wouldn't appreciate dolly parton in a bikini
Well, I don’t think that first sentence is even remotely accurate. Ever hear of the NY Yankees? Boston Celtics? I’m gagging while typing this but NE Patriots? On a more positive note, I’d like to sit down and pop a handle of Crown with you during an IU game sometime. Hell, we can film it and make a fortune on YouTube. 😂

Well, I don’t think that first sentence is even remotely accurate. Ever hear of the NY Yankees? Boston Celtics? I’m gagging while typing this but NE Patriots? On a more positive note, I’d like to sit down and pop a handle of Crown with you during an IU game sometime. Hell, we can film it and make a fortune on YouTube. 😂
most valuable franchise in all of sport, 5-time super bowl champions, if wasn't for a few bad calls, some untimely injuries, or botched holds on field goals would probably have won 10. crown is my drink of choice, so we agree on something.

• Haha
I was on a flight over Dallas when they still had Texas Stadium. I saw it coming and ran to the bathroom and excreted everything I could and then flushed. Fingers crossed.

• Haha
My PACK is BACK! At least for this week. The NFC North is pretty generic. Suddenly in the playoff hunt and no more #12 to choke in the playoffs again. I have hope🤣

take it to the Vikings board Fran Tarkenton

Pearson pushed off!! Absolutely cost the Vikings their chance to lose their 5th Super Bowl!!

That play is on the Mount Rushmore of bad calls, along with: the '73 Downing-Walton block-charge; '92 FF offensive foul on Damon Bailey by Ted Valentine (or any other call that 2nd half); and "the Call" by Don Denkinger.

At 77? No thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT