ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible Way to Go

Shark attack- Body found with an arm and leg missing.

My understanding is sharks don't really like human. So they take a bite and go, "ewww" and don't continue to eat. The problem is if you have a lot of sharks they all try human which kills the person. I've often told people that my fear especially since moving to PA is that I will get killed by a bear attack. They will eat you and they don't eat your throat out at first. They start on the back of you so you live for a while. One guy in my church a real jerk sent me a bear attack video on Facebook. Now I say jerk in jest because I have a good sense of humor..........really I do.

My understanding is sharks don't really like human. So they take a bite and go, "ewww" and don't continue to eat. The problem is if you have a lot of sharks they all try human which kills the person. I've often told people that my fear especially since moving to PA is that I will get killed by a bear attack. They will eat you and they don't eat your throat out at first. They start on the back of you so you live for a while. One guy in my church a real jerk sent me a bear attack video on Facebook. Now I say jerk in jest because I have a good sense of humor..........really I do.
From what i have read, it is more often than not a case of mistaken identity. Humans kill sharks at a much higher rate and not by mistake.

If the shark killed him during the attack (and it wasn't due to massive amount of blood loss resulting from the attack) then probably is not the worst way to die. Better than drowning or anything that is prolonged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT