ADVERTISEMENT

Hope this thing doesn't mess up my lawn..........

Personally, I'm rooting for some of it to take out Mackey and that friggin' chocolate shop bar. Sick of hearing about that place and with a name like that, it needs to be reduced to rubble.

Reactions: 76-1
I can't decide which northern states location to root for: West Laffy, East Lansing, Ann Arbor, or Columbus (OH)... ;)

The only logical choice here is Columbus. East Lansing and Ann Arbor aren't that obnoxious, and West Laffy has never won anything...ever. That school down south (from Michigan) is obnoxious as hell, and the only professional football team in that god forsaken state lies within that city. I would be happy man if the Chinese space station landed on the horseshoe.

Reactions: 76-1
The only logical choice here is Columbus. East Lansing and Ann Arbor aren't that obnoxious, and West Laffy has never won anything...ever. That school down south (from Michigan) is obnoxious as hell, and the only professional football team in that god forsaken state lies within that city. I would be happy man if the Chinese space station landed on the horseshoe.

I've decided to hope that it breaks into 4 substantial pieces and manages to find a way to hit all of them ;):D;)

Reactions: largemouth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT