ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosier Football Tailgate…….

Big Red Crimson Buffalo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
…..no this is not the tailgate where the IU game is ignored and the beer bongs take priority.

This is the podcast run by Coach Shannon Griffin, former Ball State QB who coached at Manchester in the state and cover IU football.

He’s really in tune.
This interview with our DC Bryant Haines just makes me think that Haines is going to be a hot commodity some day. He knows his shit.

…..no this is not the tailgate where the IU game is ignored and the beer bongs take priority.

This is the podcast run by Coach Shannon Griffin, former Ball State QB who coached at Manchester in the state and cover IU football.

He’s really in tune.
This interview with our DC Bryant Haines just makes me think that Haines is going to be a hot commodity some day. He knows his shit.

I’m afraid IU has a few that won’t be here long.

Reactions: vesuvius13
On the other side of the ball … Sunseri went to Nick Saban Master classes too.

“Tino Sunseri has ties to Alabama, and specifically Nick Saban, as well.

“It was a unique perspective for myself because my dad had coached there [at Alabama] for numerous years and my brother had played there,” said Sunseri to Rhett Lewis in Indiana’s most recent Under the Hood with Indiana Football.”

http://hoosierhuddle.com/hoosier-bl...t-curt-cignetti-on-new-indiana-staff/2024/2/2

I sure as hell hope so. Spring clean.
Finish your culture in concrete and build the brand on it. Send your fan $ to Bloomington with confidence.
v13 has got to love it
We never know why coaches stay with their head coach but I like the track record of these coaches staying on the staff wherever they are. Hoosier Clarion, I do love the approach the coaches are taking, I hope they adjust quickly to the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT