ADVERTISEMENT

Holy crap.

How does it feel to be so foolish? It took less than a minute to read the comments and see someone who posted the actual version. Your clip doesn't even show the translator...No wonder these clowns keep putting out edited, contrived clips that have no basis in reality. They know how stupid/gullible their audience is...

How does it feel to be so foolish? It took less than a minute to read the comments and see someone who posted the actual version. Your clip doesn't even show the translator...No wonder these clowns keep putting out edited, contrived clips that have no basis in reality. They know how stupid/gullible their audience is...

He's a f***ing clown. The silly old fool he was babbling to has no idea what in the hell he is saying.

He's a f***ing clown. The silly old fool he was babbling to has no idea what in the hell he is saying.
Who's the clown here? Is it the guy who didn't say what the clown tried to claim he said, or is it the clown who claimed it, got his claim shoved up his pooper, and still refuses to admit it was clownish?
I know who most people would pick.

Who's the clown here? Is it the guy who didn't say what the clown tried to claim he said, or is it the clown who claimed it, got his claim shoved up his pooper, and still refuses to admit it was clownish?
You always have to mention a reference to Mayor Pete !

I’d vote for the option you didn‘t list - the people on here like yourself all in an uproar about it, too dumb to know you’re being trolled.🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
That’s ok, reread your post, if you still don’t get it, ask Noodle!
I don’t get it either. Then again, I rarely get any of your moronic posts. Are you sure you’re not a minister too?

He got the Pope's attention when Joe mentioned he wrote a couple of chapters in the Bible.
oscars-standing-ovation.gif

I don’t get it either. Then again, I rarely get any of your moronic posts. Are you sure you’re not a minister too?
Nothing wrong with being a man of God!
Christianity is what built this country!

Ah that's a shame. Happens to the best of us. A shirttail in the toilet unexpectedly. Your sphincter knows you're close and goes into warp speed and you find yourself a few feet short. I've missed entire second halves of games I was playing in because I couldn't get out of the shitter. Hell he could have put his pecker away too soon and there was a larger dribble than expected and wet his pants. A very relatable, human experience for Biden it seems

Last edited:
That's nonsense. You punks need to get some help. Full-throated farting is one of life's greatest gifts.
I have some simple self imposed restrictions that I live by in regards to full-throated farting. Not out in public or at the Vatican.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I stopped trusting farts in my early 40s.
When I was a kid, we spent a week up at Lake James. My dad would have been around 35-40 at the time. He used to let go with loud farts because my sister and I found them funny. Anyway, he was doing his routine, and suddenly stood up, and said, "I gotta go to the bathroom and make sure that was a fart!" and he ran off to the bathroom.

My sister and I just about died laughing. We thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Now, I look back on it, and can only bittersweetly acknowledge that eventually, we all become our parents.

When I was a kid, we spent a week up at Lake James. My dad would have been around 35-40 at the time. He used to let go with loud farts because my sister and I found them funny. Anyway, he was doing his routine, and suddenly stood up, and said, "I gotta go to the bathroom and make sure that was a fart!" and he ran off to the bathroom.

My sister and I just about died laughing. We thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Now, I look back on it, and can only bittersweetly acknowledge that eventually, we all become our parents.
Dude I’m happily taking Metamucil everyday and it’s been a game changer.

if you see me at an MCL shoot me.

Dude I’m happily taking Metamucil everyday and it’s been a game changer.

if you see me at an MCL shoot me.
Ironically, one of our bathroom books (books that always sit in the bathroom so you had something to read before we all had smart phones) was this Carlin book, and I don't remember any of it, except for one line which I didn't understand at the time: "You know you're old when you start leaving the same smell in the bathroom that your parents did."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT