ADVERTISEMENT

Holtman

That was a fluke he hasn’t come close to a game like that.....everyone played well but without Green being unconscious we lose. You seriously can’t admit that

Does it matter though? He was on and we won, which you absolutely can't stand, and I love it.

I hope he does it tonight and you go in your hole so you can come up with the excuse to use on why we won this time.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Does it matter though? He was on and we won, which you absolutely can't stand, and I love it.

I hope he does it tonight and you go in your hole so you can come up with the excuse to use on why we won this time.
Even Archie admitted post game there wasn’t much coaching involved there. In reference to Greens shooting....you’re a poor fan being so results oriented it’s how you play the game that matters

Even Archie admitted post game there wasn’t much coaching involved there. In reference to Greens shooting....you’re a poor fan being so results oriented it’s how you play the game that matters

Have you ever played the game? When someone like that is going, why would you need to run sets? Let him go. That's what my coach did. We had James Hardy and when he got going, we weren't running anything, he just went.

And I'm a poor fan because I like wins? Are you a great fan because you like losses?

Have you ever played the game? When someone like that is going, why would you need to run sets? Let him go. That's what my coach did. We had James Hardy and when he got going, we weren't running anything, he just went.

And I'm a poor fan because I like wins? Are you a great fan because you like losses?
Dummy ok Greens play has lost us more games than it has won us how about that.

That was a fluke he hasn’t come close to a game like that.....everyone played well but without Green being unconscious we lose. You seriously can’t admit that
When IU wins, the other team sucked. When IU loses, the other team sucked. That's your take on every game because you are a troll. You an Feepaw are the two most obvious trolls on the board. Neither of you are smart enough to pull off the "disgruntled fan" you're attempting to portray. You're not fans. We know it.

When IU wins, the other team sucked. When IU loses, the other team sucked. That's your take on every game because you are a troll. You an Feepaw are the two most obvious trolls on the board. Neither of you are smart enough to pull off the "disgruntled fan" you're attempting to portray. You're not fans. We know it.
So far this year yes I’d say yes to your statement what game have we won where the other team really played well and we just went out and beat them? I’ll give u Florida State though that’s still a fluke

So far this year yes I’d say yes to your statement what game have we won where the other team really played well and we just went out and beat them? I’ll give u Florida State though that’s still a fluke
Stop lying. That's been your take on every IU win and loss since forever. This is because you don't want IU to win. You're a loser and a troll.

Stop lying. That's been your take on every IU win and loss since forever. This is because you don't want IU to win. You're a loser and a troll.
Forever Hyperbole much? Not in 1989-1993 when I watched a great team win great games when I was a student.

Forever Hyperbole much? Not in 1989-1993 when I watched a great team win great games when I was a student.
Maybe you were a fan back then, but you aren’t now. I think that’s pretty much indisputable.

If you’re actually an IU grad, which I doubt, you need to up your game for English and grammar. It’s embarrassingly bad for a graduate of my alma mater.

Reactions: limestonecowboy
You think I’ve just been hanging around “trolling” for 20 years? Paying to do it for 17 or so years? That sounds likely.

You think I’ve just been hanging around “trolling” for 20 years? Paying to do it for 17 or so years? That sounds likely.
That’s exactly what you’ve been doing in recent years. If you’ve paid to do it, it only demonstrates how much you enjoy trolling.

Reactions: minneman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT