ADVERTISEMENT

Holtman

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Boy did Chris Holtman find the perfect fit. Fantastic coach and great recruiter. Ohio St is set for a long time. Best young coach in the game in my opinion.

Doesn't hurt he took over a complete roster on a program where the biggest problem had been keeping players healthy....as if we don't know what this post is implying....

Boy did Chris Holtman find the perfect fit. Fantastic coach and great recruiter. Ohio St is set for a long time. Best young coach in the game in my opinion.

Lol Give it a rest already....you've used OSU as your alternate example to what hasn't happened at IU when spewing your hate for Archie....... many times over. WE GET IT!!

Holman is like every other coach in college basketball..
Right now he has player's. Two year's of average recruiting..
Then he's average himself..

Reactions: ufo33
Well, if Archie doesn't work out, I think we should take a hard look at Holtman's predecessor, assuming his health has returned. Great coach

Holman is like every other coach in college basketball..
Right now he has player's. Two year's of average recruiting..
Then he's average himself..
Holtmann inherited a very good roster and recruited Carton.
Archie recruited Romeo and TJD in back to back seasons but Crean left the cupboard almost bare and left an unbalanced roster.

Something must be in that Butler water. They get really good coaches out of there. Coach Jordan will probably end up at UCLA and bring them eight more titles.
Butler's system is solid team basketball and physical agressive defense. Playoff basketball.

He is going for the Rick Barnes award. Barnes had teams that were ranked high at Texas going into January then would tank. What is OSU now? 1-3 in the conference. They even threw in a loss to WVU for good measure. Or maybe it should be called the Mike Davis award who took players from the Knight regime and got to the title game. Holtman did well with Matta's group but now the choke job is starting.

Maybe he and Archie can fight it out for the top of the bottom tier in the Big 10.

Holtmann without Wesson will be a thing to watch for.
After we beat northwestern by 35 tonight the archie bandwagon is going to fill right back up. That will be followed up by an IU win on Saturday by 10.

Bank it.

Holtmann without Wesson will be a thing to watch for.
Holtmann is a solid coach as the Butler tree has been plentiful. But I'm not sold that he is head and shoulders over Archie.
Beard however, I would take in a second.

Reactions: JIMSHAM
Holtmann is a solid coach as the Butler tree has been plentiful. But I'm not sold that he is head and shoulders over Archie.
Beard however, I would take in a second.
Beard's team only scored 52 last night while shooting 5 of 12 from the line. I guess he can't teach offense or FT shooting, either.

If people are going to overreact one direction or another about IU's coach after every game, we may as well start doing that for all coaches.

Such a great coach that they lost today today to Penn State.

Now 2-5 in league play.

Genius.

It's funny. Even when we win, there's a excuse as to how. It's not that we could of just outplayed them? It's gotta be that it was a fluke.
That was a fluke he hasn’t come close to a game like that.....everyone played well but without Green being unconscious we lose. You seriously can’t admit that

That was a fluke he hasn’t come close to a game like that.....everyone played well but without Green being unconscious we lose. You seriously can’t admit that
Congratulations!! I never thought I would put someone on ignore but you have achieved that lofty position. Probably the first time that you and achieve were in the same sentence.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT