ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, My Name is Mike Woodson

Go eat a cock you sorry a$$ fair weather online pu$$ies.
A tad harsh. But probably something I would want to say in his position. Woodson is a much better and bigger man than me though.

Sadly our fans will not learn. A loss tomorrow and in the first round and the same asses will be back here doing the same thing 100%.

A tad harsh. But probably something I would want to say in his position. Woodson is a much better and bigger man than me though.

Sadly our fans will not learn. A loss tomorrow and in the first round and the same asses will be back here doing the same thing 100%.
I don’t think so. I’ve always believed Woody was the best answer we could find. But this group of players has found more ways to lose than anyone thought possible. One nice run in this tourney is changing perceptions quickly.

I don’t think so. I’ve always believed Woody was the best answer we could find. But this group of players has found more ways to lose than anyone thought possible. One nice run in this tourney is changing perceptions quickly.
I really hope you are right. But I believe at the first sign of struggle many will be back.

And for the record I wanted BS as our coach when we fired Archie but I was happier than I would have been with BS when Woody was hired and I still am. Love me some Woody! Go IU!

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I really hope you are right. But I believe at the first sign of struggle many will be back.

And for the record I wanted BS as our coach when we fired Archie but I was happier than I would have been with BS when Woody was hired and I still am. Love me some Woody! Go IU!
I did too but it’s obvious Brad didn’t want any part of coaching college ball anymore. We missed our window with him 10 years ago.

Seems like a couple of our losses came down to a loose ball or tipped ball going just the wrong way at just the wrong time. At least today it went right at the end.

These are the kinds of overly emotional thoughts that led to cult-like devotion for Crean and Archie. After every good win you saw these time after time.

It’s been a great couple days. Enjoy the wins. We have a legitimate shot at winning the BTT for once. But don’t go hanging banners and building statues yet like were done for Crean and Archie. Increase your standards.

These are the kinds of overly emotional thoughts that led to cult-like devotion for Crean and Archie. After every good win you saw these time after time.

It’s been a great couple days. Enjoy the wins. We have a legitimate shot at winning the BTT for once. But don’t go hanging banners and building statues yet like were done for Crean and Archie. Increase your standards.
Dude….why? Now we have an Archie cult too ? Did you see that final game last year when he got his ass booed off the court and right out of town?

Statues for Crean and Archie? Lol!

Seems like a couple of our losses came down to a loose ball or tipped ball going just the wrong way at just the wrong time. At least today it went right at the end.
Yep. This time the ball went exactly where it was destined to go:

Seriously! That was one hell of a pass!

Come on, now. Be honest.

Were you touching yourself when you wrote that?

Dude….why? Now we have an Archie cult too ? Did you see that final game last year when he got his ass booed off the court and right out of town?
Whatever happens with Mike I don't think he will ever get booed out of town or close to it. He is obviously coaching harder/better here. He has the whole team available and his rotations are much better. Hard telling , we know he was a real competitor playing an dmaybe kicking in a bit. Was glad to see him get a T yesterday and you just never know if he has a few words of wisdom whispered in his ear by a former coach because they sure play a lot harder than they were.

...best example of ass for brains I've witnessed in years...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT