ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! Anyone home?

After dinner @mcmurtry66 last night did you get a quickie in? I hope you impregnated her.

My youngest pissed his pants at dinner and rode home naked. I decided to keep drinking until I piss my pants. On second thought, I hope you pulled out.
lol no we’re miles away. She likes the new guy. I’m out.

Reactions: snarlcakes
So you didn't go to the meeting? You didn't intervene?
You kinda built up a certain level of expectation here, you know, right?
She’s being real nice to me bc she wants money. Transparent as hell. She’ll marry this guy she moved in with

• Angry
Reactions: DANC
Save your money. Gotta believe she'll get support backdated. But yeah, in the meantime, let her twist in the wind.

Screw that.

Go in Monday and start paying right away. If you think she is going to take you for everything you've got, don't wait, just do it now in case he's worth more down the road.

Don't kick the can down the road.

Reactions: larsIU
Save your money. Gotta believe she'll get support backdated. But yeah, in the meantime, let her twist in the wind.
Why would her support be updated? She's living with a guy who is probably helping pay the bills. Doesn't that factor into it?

Reactions: Lucy01
McM66 should know now that any relationship breakup has more than 1 person to blame, its a 2 way street. He should feel comfortable placing blame, not only at the woman but also her boyfriend.

😁
It’s not the boyfriends fault. He didn’t hold a gun to her head.

Why would her support be updated? She's living with a guy who is probably helping pay the bills. Doesn't that factor into it?

Backdated, not updated. Meaning she'll get support money from the time she left until things are settled, and then a regular payment going forward. Just an assumption on my part.

I don't think her boyfriend's income would have any bearing, but don't really know for sure. Just talking out my ass now.

Backdated, not updated. Meaning she'll get support money from the time she left until things are settled, and then a regular payment going forward. Just an assumption on my part.

I don't think her boyfriend's income would have any bearing, but don't really know for sure. Just talking out my ass now.
I think he's paying her now, so any backdating would be an update.

I'm not sure about the BF's income, either, but if she has no income and they are sharing living expenses..... I have no idea how the court rules on that. I'm sure Murt is screwed, though.

I think he's paying her now, so any backdating would be an update.

I'm not sure about the BF's income, either, but if she has no income and they are sharing living expenses..... I have no idea how the court rules on that. I'm sure Murt is screwed, though.

Boyfriend has no bearing on her finances.

He can leave whenever he wants so if Murt and baby mama do go down the way of the court system and child support is ordered, it'll be just between those two without any mention of the boyfriend.

He can leave whenever he wants so if Murt and baby mama do go down the way of the court system and child support is ordered, it'll be just between those two without any mention of the boyfriend.

She gets to be a stay at home mom -- at someone else's home.

You've seen how McM talks about how awful the family court judges are? Karma gonna be a bitch.

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC

That's not necessarily true. Sometimes it might get taken into account.

You've seen how McM talks about how awful the family court judges are? Karma gonna be a bitch.
the judge is dumber than shit. support isn't predicated on the costs of the child but rather the comparative incomes of the parents. inheritance etc not included. stupidest system ever. less visitation inures to the benefit of the one receiving support by way of higher payments. just a completely broken system. back support won't be a factor because you have to settle before the judge, who again is dumber than shit, decides by way of trial.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
the judge is dumber than shit. support isn't predicated on the costs of the child but rather the comparative incomes of the parents. inheritance etc not included. stupidest system ever. less visitation inures to the benefit of the one receiving support by way of higher payments. just a completely broken system. back support won't be a factor because you have to settle before the judge, who again is dumber than shit, decides by way of trial.
Babby momma already lawyer up?

oh yeah. and the lawyers really are obstacles more htan facilitators. bottom feeders. once contact for all things material to the matter are funneled through them it's a quagmire. if you can't get it done at starbucks or the parties lawyer up prior to same you're fkd
It's sad but true. You hiring one or doing it yourself?

Mixed with the combo rich and acrid smell of his 50 year old Corinthian leather trial case and brittle sheets of carbon and mimeograph paper.
licensed-image

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT