ADVERTISEMENT

He's back.

Her official powers in the Senate pretty much begin and end with the ability to break the rare-as-hen's-teeth TIE VOTE.

And the words you are wanted to use are:
it's
don't
didn't
So rare, she has done so 33 times---More than any VP in history. Rare or not, she voted to add IRS agents, to seek out those not paying taxes an tiips, etc, etc....---But now she's for not taxing tips. Or is she? Who knows.

I love the grammar police. It shows weakness.

Wait a second.

You're pissed that some ideas (not his own) that Trump publicized gained a supporter? Why? If those are good ideas, you should be ecstatic if they are gaining support.

You clearly prefer that no one implements the ideas and perhaps makes thing better -- you just want them to remain something for Trump to campaign on.
Are you being serious, here? If Harris had said this back in June, then Trump says it in Aug----after previously voting against it---I mean, what would you think? Dems would be up in arms over such...

Some of you are such hypocrites...

Infrastructure funding is temporary - except the money that comes from the federal gas taxes. If the frickin' Congress extends spending without offsets, that would be par for the course for both fiscally irresponsible parties.
I know it’s not popular but the gas tax needs to be increased. It hasn’t been raised since 1993 and it’s not adjusted for inflation so it’s lost 45% of its 1993 value. Infrastructure is in disrepair and needs to be addressed. Also creates jobs which increases tax revenue.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
Wait a second.

You're pissed that some ideas (not his own) that Trump publicized gained a supporter? Why? If those are good ideas, you should be ecstatic if they are gaining support.

You clearly prefer that no one implements the ideas and perhaps makes thing better -- you just want them to remain something for Trump to campaign on.
Yeah we sure wouldn’t to implement that bipartisan border package negotiated by a conservative Republican from Oklahoma. You know the one agent Orange told the house to kill. Yeah he sure is strong on the border. How about that wall!

If you call him Pinecone, he'll block you and you'll never have to argue the weirdo's stupid shit again. Farva may dish it out but in reality he's nothing but a thin skinned lil' bitch.
Mcm is farva?

Mcm is farva?
4acbad09-0978-46b9-8906-601899e99fa6_text.gif

Your point is indicating you don’t follow congressional legislation? Biden got an infrastructure bill passed. I was replying to Borden who indicated he didn’t think Biden had done anything on infrastructure. Need to keep context of posts clear when you reply.
OK, wonderful - he got a bill passed. And nothing that he's promised has been done.

Too busy funding DEI initiatives, I guess.

At Trump and Smirnov's trials... Smirnov in particular is going to make Comer's goofs (and their sycophants) look like total fools...No doubt you'll lose interest...
Smirnov? You mean the guy FBI paid as an informant for years and now indicts him to keep his mouth shut about what he said about Biden?

That guy? But it's cute you trust the FBI, after they've proved to lie to get Trump, now want to shut up the one guy who gave them information they trusted.

You really are gullible.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
I'm continually amazed when Trump supporters bring up the subject of lying with apparently no shame or sense of irony...

Bill Clinton says hold my beer, unless you are really young...

"And to go with a covid attack vector is especially childish given how virtually every country with demographics and health issues as ours had the same outcomes."

So the pre-covid issues were universal and Trump gets a pass? But the worldwide inflation caused by supply chain nightmares, corporate greed and the effects of emerging from what Trump left us with, that is all Biden's fault?

The US economy emerged from the pandemic faster than any of the other modern powers. We were the envy of the rest of the world in terms of how quickly we turned things around. Meanwhile MAGA heros like Putin and Orban in particular presided over economic disasters. Not just double digit inflation, but inflation that exceeded 20%...

CPAC is an ultra right wing assemblage of people who among other things would tell you they detest Biden's record on inflation. Yet two years ago an honored guest at one of CPAC's meetings was Viktor Orban. All of those hypocrites and people eager to denounce Biden's "inflation" cheered wildly when they were addressed by a man who at the time was the leader of a country that was close to 25% inflation.

And what's more, Orban is seen as Europe's Trump and Trump speaks of him in glowing terms. And that's because the guy who worships Trump (which Trump loves) is also the closest example of someone in Europe viewed as emulating Trump's policies...Policies which were basically disastrous for his country,post covid...
That's a long winded attempt to change the subject. Kamala is lying about have the Sheriffs support.

Now, either prove she's not lying or STFU.

I think the IRS may "impute" a certain minimum percentage as tip income that wait staff has to pay taxes on (even with no supporting documentation) , on the assumption that restaurant customers are known to tip at certain levels.

Maybe Stoll or some other accountant on here knows the true rule.
This short version. If wait staff don’t report at least 8% of sales as tips, the IRS requires the underreported amount to be allocated among the wait staff.

Reactions: DANC
I know it’s not popular but the gas tax needs to be increased. It hasn’t been raised since 1993 and it’s not adjusted for inflation so it’s lost 45% of its 1993 value. Infrastructure is in disrepair and needs to be addressed. Also creates jobs which increases tax revenue.
Wasn't the infrastructre Biden crowed about supposed to fix our infrastructure? You don't think it worked, so now you want to raise gas taxes?

Yes he did, along with the other millionaires/billionaires.
The subject was about Trump keeping his promises.

He kept his promise to cut taxes for everybody, and he did it. Promise kept.

Wasn't the infrastructre Biden crowed about supposed to fix our infrastructure? You don't think it worked, so now you want to raise gas taxes?
So the infrastructure is supposed to be fixed in 3 years? Only 57,000 projects have been started since the bills bipartisan signing. And didn’t Agent Orange keep touting infrastructure week like a dozen times and got bupkis done? Oh wait he did get Mexico to pay for that massive wall he built. And he did get the deficit up to $1.9 trillion dollars. Oh yeah and he did try to overthrow democracy. I’m sure the list of accomplishments is long. Please feel free to list them all.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
This short version. If wait staff don’t report at least 8% of sales as tips, the IRS requires the underreported amount to be allocated among the wait staff.
The allocation must be an interesting formula since wait staff do not work the same hours or the same days and tips for meals at lunch are different than tips for drinks after work etc. it makes sense to just report 8% and get it over with.

The allocation must be an interesting formula since wait staff do not work the same hours or the same days and tips for meals at lunch are different than tips for drinks after work etc. it makes sense to just report 8% and get it over with.
You are right. You could think the allocation to death.

So the infrastructure is supposed to be fixed in 3 years? Only 57,000 projects have been started since the bills bipartisan signing. And didn’t Agent Orange keep touting infrastructure week like a dozen times and got bupkis done? Oh wait he did get Mexico to pay for that massive wall he built. And he did get the deficit up to $1.9 trillion dollars. Oh yeah and he did try to overthrow democracy. I’m sure the list of accomplishments is long. Please feel free to list them all.
Why are you changing the subject to Trump? He hasn't been in office for 3 1/2 years.

Yes, in 3 years, major progress should have been made. Stop being an apologist for Biden and Harris and their incompetency.

The subject was about Trump keeping his promises.

He kept his promise to cut taxes for everybody, and he did it. Promise kept.
This is worthless at this point. The Godless are gonna vote for the UnGodly They have no morals, no ethics, no line in the sand. Anything goes, and thats what they vote for. Very sad human beings. But God told us of these times. Gonna be a rough ride out but in the end, glorious times will ride on, the others have a horrible ending!

This is worthless at this point. The Godless are gonna vote for the UnGodly They have no morals, no ethics, no line in the sand. Anything goes, and thats what they vote for. Very sad human beings. But God told us of these times. Gonna be a rough ride out but in the end, glorious times will ride on, the others have a horrible ending!
Have you considered that the Antichrist might be DJT? He’s not exactly a Godly sort of guy. You could safely say he’s UnGodly. MAGA hats, Trump flags and upside down US flags sign of the beast? Just wondering. If you are an End Times believer you should be considering all possibilities, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
Have you considered that the Antichrist might be DJT? He’s not exactly a Godly sort of guy. You could safely say he’s UnGodly. MAGA hats, Trump flags and upside down US flags sign of the beast? Just wondering. If you are an End Times believer you should be considering all possibilities, right?
Yea it's Trump, lmao. Keep being a law unto yourself, I enjoy stupidity it's great for a laugh until you take that last breath.

Yea it's Trump, lmao. Keep being a law unto yourself, I enjoy stupidity it's great for a laugh until you take that last breath.
You haven’t considered it, right? I’m worried you may be an unwitting minion of the Antichrist. You are witless and you have a strange devotion to your Lord DJT. You don’t call him that, but it is how it looks. Looks kind of UnGodly.

You haven’t considered it, right? I’m worried you may be an unwitting minion of the Antichrist. You are witless and you have a strange devotion to your Lord DJT. You don’t call him that, but it is how it looks. Looks kind of UnGodly.
Guy is just plain whacked.

So you’re calling yourself out here saying you’re Godless. Let’s see. Convicted felon, serial liar, found guilty of sexual assault, serial sexual assaulter, stole national secrets then obstructed the FBI, says he doesn’t need to ask for God’s forgiveness because he does nothing wrong, and one of my favorites number 2 Corinthians. Never heard anyone refer to 2nd Corinthians like they were taking a dump. Yep your right he sure is Godly.

News flash. Just saw Orange Jesus clip from his news conference yesterday. Said that a civilian getting the congressional Medal of Honor was better than a soldier who’s been hit by billets or dead getting one. Yeah those losers and suckers veterans. But keep worshipping your idol. Pretty sure the pearly gates will not be opened to you.

News flash. Just saw Orange Jesus clip from his news conference yesterday. Said that a civilian getting the congressional Medal of Honor was better than a soldier who’s been hit by billets or dead getting one. Yeah those losers and suckers veterans. But keep worshipping your idol. Pretty sure the pearly gates will not be opened to you.
His disrespect of the military is extensive and indefensible yet it will be defended by his loyal minions.

Guy is just plain whacked.
His disrespect of the military is extensive and indefensible yet it will be defended by his loyal minions.
kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp.gif

laughing-cracking-up.gif

Only President in many decades to not get us involved in some type of war. Probably kept our troops safer than any President in modern history. Doesn't get more respectful than that.
You guys will excuse anything. Try this one. Private Bone Spurs avoided Vietnam because he had bone spurs in his foot but couldn’t remember which one. Sure doesn’t seem to affect his playing of golf. He said not contracting AIDS in the 80’s was his Vietnam. Now if that isn’t respect what is. F***ing Trumpers.

Probably kept our troops safer than any President in modern history. Doesn't get more respectful than that.
You'd be wrong.

65 soldiers died due to hostile action during Trumps 4 year administration.
58 soldiers died due to hostile action during Reagans 8 year administration.
1 soldier died due to hostile action during Bill Clinton's 8 year administration.

This site does not go into Carter's years, but another site I read said that there were only 12 deaths to hostile action during Carters 4 years.

US active duty deaths per year

You'd be wrong.

65 soldiers died due to hostile action during Trumps 4 year administration.
58 soldiers died due to hostile action during Reagans 8 year administration.
1 soldier died due to hostile action during Bill Clinton's 8 year administration.

This site does not go into Carter's years, but another site I read said that there were only 12 deaths to hostile action during Carters 4 years.

US active duty deaths per year
Ever notice when those deep in the cult don’t respond when facts are presented. Dumbhoosier can’t refute private bone spurs draft dodging. Yeah nothing says military respect like a draft dodger.

Reactions: outside shooter
Only President in many decades to not get us involved in some type of war. Probably kept our troops safer than any President in modern history. Doesn't get more respectful than that.
Simplistic thinking of a simpleton. The US was involved in several conflicts during the Trump years. Still are. Look it up, dumbass.

Reactions: swman
You are really very dumb, in addition to being an unpatriotic shit.
Wow I am crushed by your harsh words. NOT. I've been through 3 marriages, 7 kids, and 3 grandkids. If you think your narcissistic attitude disorder has an affect on me your nuts. I wipe my ass with dolts like you daily. You went down the toilet with the last full bowl this morning.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT