ADVERTISEMENT

He's back.

Trump controlled both houses of Congress for two years. So, how did the Democrats prevent him from keeping his promises?
Don't confuse him with facts..

Plus, it's not like dems would prevent Mexico from paying for his wall lol

Spot on.

Late July and August have been a nightmare for the Trump campaign. The NYT had a good piece over the weekend captioned "Inside the Worst Three Weeks in Trump's 2024 Campaign" and it paints a troubling picture for The Con.

Meanwhile, his opposition is kicking ass, reversing Biden's losses and now leading in the "Blue Wall" of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Nobody, including Trump and MAGA, saw this (i.e. a party immediately and completely unified) coming with money, volunteers and enthusiasm raining down like manna from heaven. I don't know how the old fool recaptures the momentum barring a calamitous (i.e. a Biden-esque) debate performance by Harris on Sep 10, and I don't see that happening. The difference in age, demeanor, enthusiasm, preparation and clarity of thought will be striking.
And, the Trumpers should have seen it coming.

After harping for months that Biden wasn't able to serve, they should have been prepared for the possibility that he would drop out.

Reactions: Bowlmania
And, the Trumpers should have seen it coming.

After harping for months that Biden wasn't able to serve, they should have been prepared for the possibility that he would drop out.
Yes. And it didn't require the powers of Nostradamus. I posted, within days of the debate, a prediction that Biden would drop out by July 22. I figured he'd wait until shortly after after the Pubs' Milwaukee convention. He dropped out on July 21.

But what I'm really talking about here is the rocket launch of the Harris/Walz ticket. There's never been a three-week period like this in the history of American presidential politics, and it's nothing short of stunning. Political scientists and historians will be talking about this for a long time.

Reactions: UncleMark
You know, state and local governments are supposed to fund their own infrastructure for the most part. Other than interstates, rail and maybe airports and ports the Federal government shouldn't really be passing stuff like this.
Federal government is responsible for something like 90% of funding for interstates.

Huh?

You seriously asked, "an index fund or 401(k)?"

Those terms are not mutually exclusive. I'll bet you don't own either one.
This pedantry is really unbecoming. Probably the lamest, most pathetic “gotcha” attempt I’ve seen on this board and that’s saying something. Kudos.

Of course they’re not mutually exclusive. Was simply pointing out how moron touting his investment management the last eight years is ****ing stupid. Anyone that’s not investing like an asshole would be doing well.

Now run along and accuse someone of a “Gish gallop” after you realize you don’t have the ability to construct a coherent response to their post. It’s what you do best.

Reactions: DANC
I agree but he also gets credit for Warp Speed and the left gives him none.

And every country made major mistakes. Him included.
Trump gets a l-i-t-t-l-e credit for Operation Warp Speed, only because he could have blocked it but didn't. I give him credit for that.

The real credit should go to the medical and scientific communities that actually developed the non-bleach and non-ultraviolet light vaccines and to the US Government bureaucracies that shepherded the three vaccines through the expedited approval and budgetary processes.

Yes, Trump gets a little credit for not screwing up that part of the vaccine development. But he really did nothing other than stay out of the way.

Trump gets a l-i-t-t-l-e credit for Operation Warp Speed, only because he could have blocked it but didn't. I give him credit for that.

The real credit should go to the medical and scientific communities that actually developed the non-bleach and non-ultraviolet light vaccines and to the US Government bureaucracies that shepherded the three vaccines through the expedited approval and budgetary processes.

Yes, Trump gets a little credit for not screwing up that part of the vaccine development. But he really did nothing other than stay out of the way.
Yes to science for creating a vax of some benefit to counteract the Covid science created. Second only to our wonderful federal agencies who botched the response from tracking to testing

This pedantry is really unbecoming. Probably the lamest, most pathetic “gotcha” attempt I’ve seen on this board and that’s saying something. Kudos.

Of course they’re not mutually exclusive. Was simply pointing out how moron touting his investment management the last eight years is ****ing stupid. Anyone that’s not investing like an asshole would be doing well money.

Now run along and accuse someone of a “Gish gallop” after you realize you don’t have the ability to construct a coherent response to their post. It’s what you do best.
You posted what you posted. It's called a writing. It records what you (not me) wrote.

Quick question. Which of these absurd posters is Farva?

They all have the same symptoms. They post ridiculousness and then blame someone else for noticing.

Yes to science for creating a vax of some benefit to counteract the Covid science created. Second only to our wonderful federal agencies who botched the response from tracking to testing
I don't 100% excuse the scientific/medical community either. But we have freedom of travel, and a lot of the Covid entered this country from Europe (not Asia), no doubt after the scientific/medical community somewhere else released Covid on the world.

Trump imposed quick travel restrictions and related restrictions only on travelers from some/a few countries.

Under this strategy, a repair shop doesn't need to fix all the punctures in a tire that ran over a bunch of nails. It only needs to plug some of the leaks to prevent a flat tire, which is laughably and Trumpably stupid.

You were right that Desantis would have been better than Trump, but you guys waited too long to eradicate Trump. Now he's your guy whether you wanted him or not. Way to go.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You posted what you posted. It's called a writing. It records what you (not me) wrote.

Quick question. Which of these absurd posters is Farva?

They all have the same symptoms. They post ridiculousness and then blame someone else for noticing.
So we're clear. The onus for you injecting yourself into this conversation is you took exception with the use of "or" rather than "and/ or". That is pedantic definitionally. You went on to make some stupid accusations which evidences you were looking for a gotcha. And yet you try to pretend the issue is with my post and not the mental gymnastics and bad faith assumptions you made in responding.

You really need to work on yourself. You are a fool and about half as smart as you think you are. Btw. See a post I made last week below.

Walz also doesn't appear to believe in private ownership.

- No stocks
- No bonds
- No crypto
- No real estate
- No index funds
- No mutual funds
- No private equities
- No retirement accounts

Pretty incredible for a 60 year old man. What he does have presumably is at least a couple taxpayer funded pensions coming his way.
It would go a long way to wards smoothing things over if you replied to this post with "My name is Stuffshot, and I'm a pedantic little clown". I think we would all feel better and it would be a rare moment of you being honest with yourself about who you are. It's quite freeing, try it.

Last edited:
I don't 100% excuse the scientific/medical community either. But we have freedom of travel, and a lot of the Covid entered this country from Europe (not Asia), no doubt after the scientific/medical community somewhere else released Covid on the world.

Trump imposed quick travel restrictions and related restrictions only on travelers from some/a few countries.

Under this strategy, a repair shop doesn't need to fix all the punctures in a tire that ran over a bunch of nails. It only needs to plug some of the leaks to prevent a flat tire, which is laughably and Trumpably stupid.

You were right that Desantis would have been better than Trump, but you guys waited too long to eradicate Trump. Now he's your guy whether you wanted him or not. Way to go.
I’ll take him over radical progressives. Way to go

If you call him Pinecone, he'll block you and you'll never have to argue the weirdo's stupid shit again. Farva may dish it out but in reality he's nothing but a thin skinned lil' bitch.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Remember everyone she's winning big. The polls are real 😉

I have no problem with that.
My first thought when I see something like this is “are they really unaware of how ridiculous stuff like this makes them look?”

Then I realize, that’s not the point. Far more people will see the propaganda than will see this tweet. And that’s the point. To spread a narrative. To push an agenda. They don’t care about anything but pushing a narrative.

Wait, badwakeboarder is INRanger?
Acts like Farva though.

Oh that’s super insightful, you simplistic child. Of course those are dumb statements, but also harmful that we kept schools locked down for way too long and then left wing governments fired government employees for not taking a vaccine that wasn’t necessary at all.

Don’t forget that your hero’s CDC head proclaimed that the vaccine stopped the spread. That’s just as much a lie as “the disease isn’t harmful”. But you can’t think for yourself so why don’t you take a step back and literally **** your own face?

In reality, child, both parties in government are equally stupid and equally incompetent. But you’re brainwashed to think that pointing out any unwarranted and excessive criticism of Trump makes one a Trumper. Because you’re a child.
Okay, GOAT, then Wakeboard is Farva?? Crayfish maybe?

I can quit cluttering the board by responding to the old dumbasses if their new fake identities become known.

Oh now you hurt my feelings. Both parties aren’t trying to overthrow democracy. Only one did that and they are setting up to do it again when they lose. You f***ing worshippers are really pathetic in your unwavering loyalty to Orange Jesus.
And you know that vaccine wasn’t necessary how? Please provide facts to back that up. Bet you can’t. Over a million died. Amazing how the death began to slow and nearly stopped completely when the vaccine was introduced. Probably just coincidence right?
Have you even listened to Orange Jesus lately. Last night he said global arming was going to create more water front property. And he said global warming is less a problem than nuclear warming. Whaaaat? And who can forget when he asked if we could set off a nuclear bomb in a hurricane to stop it. You just can’t fix stupid. 😂😂
Wakeboard claims all these people are Democrats:

652e6df7038cc4.97477446-e1700272233607.jpeg

If you call him Pinecone, he'll block you and you'll never have to argue the weirdo's stupid shit again. Farva may dish it out but in reality he's nothing but a thin skinned lil' bitch.
Oh you poor thing. You're not blocked. If you need me to pay more attention to you, just ask.

I didn't realize you drew so much meaning out of our spars. It's good you're finding purpose in something at least.

Reactions: DANC
So we're clear. The onus for you injecting yourself into this conversation is you took exception with the use of "or" rather than "and/ or". That is pedantic definitionally. You went on to make some stupid accusations which evidences you were looking for a gotcha. And yet you try to pretend the issue is with my post and not the mental gymnastics and bad faith assumptions you made in responding.

You really need to work on yourself. You are a fool and about half as smart as you think you are. Btw. See a post I made last week below.

It would go a long way to wards smoothing things over if you replied to this post with "My name is Stuffshot, and I'm a pedantic little clown". I think we would all feel better and it would be a rare moment of you being honest with yourself about who you are. It's quite freeing, try it.
No.

You literally wrote what you literally posted. There is no onus on me to do anything.

The only gotcha is when you gotchaed yourself.

Last edited:
I’ll take him over radical progressives. Way to go
I'd take Desantis over Trump too (which is how I take your meaning). But you guys waited too long.

You no longer get DeSantis. You guys get Trump. That's all you get.

You andv I are both sorry.

Wha-a-t?

McMurtry can ban people??

It's more fun to debate him.

Dumb. Call your doctor if you’re experiencing Rampant TDS for more than 4 years.

The Supreme Court recently gave Trump a massive win with its immunity decision.
Thinking like this is proof of how big government, big politics, and big media have gaslighted an entire political party. What is even dumber is that so many people have no clue of how official immunity works, and I specifically include the appellate court and the Supreme Court dissents in this.

That will come after the election - like the validation of Hunter's laptop after the 2020 election.

All the shit come out..... after the election.
At Trump and Smirnov's trials... Smirnov in particular is going to make Comer's goofs (and their sycophants) look like total fools...No doubt you'll lose interest...

I'm continually amazed when Trump supporters bring up the subject of lying with apparently no shame or sense of irony...
I don’t give him a pass. He was elected to do a great job and he was mediocre. But you and half this country have been so brainwashed to think he’s the bogeyman that it’s now become abundantly clear to me that I have to fight my urges to defend him and consider voting for him because of how unfairly he’s been treated compared to any Democratic president in my lifetime.

And to go with a covid attack vector is especially childish given how virtually every country with demographics and health issues as ours had the same outcomes.
Bill Clinton says hold my beer, unless you are really young...

"And to go with a covid attack vector is especially childish given how virtually every country with demographics and health issues as ours had the same outcomes."

So the pre-covid issues were universal and Trump gets a pass? But the worldwide inflation caused by supply chain nightmares, corporate greed and the effects of emerging from what Trump left us with, that is all Biden's fault?

The US economy emerged from the pandemic faster than any of the other modern powers. We were the envy of the rest of the world in terms of how quickly we turned things around. Meanwhile MAGA heros like Putin and Orban in particular presided over economic disasters. Not just double digit inflation, but inflation that exceeded 20%...

CPAC is an ultra right wing assemblage of people who among other things would tell you they detest Biden's record on inflation. Yet two years ago an honored guest at one of CPAC's meetings was Viktor Orban. All of those hypocrites and people eager to denounce Biden's "inflation" cheered wildly when they were addressed by a man who at the time was the leader of a country that was close to 25% inflation.

And what's more, Orban is seen as Europe's Trump and Trump speaks of him in glowing terms. And that's because the guy who worships Trump (which Trump loves) is also the closest example of someone in Europe viewed as emulating Trump's policies...Policies which were basically disastrous for his country,post covid...

I'm continually amazed when Trump supporters bring up the subject of lying with apparently no shame or sense of irony...

Bill Clinton says hold my beer, unless you are really young...

"And to go with a covid attack vector is especially childish given how virtually every country with demographics and health issues as ours had the same outcomes."

So the pre-covid issues were universal and Trump gets a pass? But the worldwide inflation caused by supply chain nightmares, corporate greed and the effects of emerging from what Trump left us with, that is all Biden's fault?

The US economy emerged from the pandemic faster than any of the other modern powers. We were the envy of the rest of the world in terms of how quickly we turned things around. Meanwhile MAGA heros like Putin and Orban in particular presided over economic disasters. Not just double digit inflation, but inflation that exceeded 20%...

CPAC is an ultra right wing assemblage of people who among other things would tell you they detest Biden's record on inflation. Yet two years ago an honored guest at one of CPAC's meetings was Viktor Orban. All of those hypocrites and people eager to denounce Biden's "inflation" cheered wildly when they were addressed by a man who at the time was the leader of a country that was close to 25% inflation.

And what's more, Orban is seen as Europe's Trump and Trump speaks of him in glowing terms. And that's because the guy who worships Trump (which Trump loves) is also the closest example of someone in Europe viewed as emulating Trump's policies...Policies which were basically disastrous for his country,post covid...
If you’ve experienced rampant TDS symptoms for more than four years, call a medical professional.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT