ADVERTISEMENT

Heroes at the FBI took out a Utah nut job

This is why you libs are full of crap reprobates. Its literally coming out your nose. Griffin threatened Trump, Snoop threatened Trump, Madonna threatened Trump, John Sullivan, Maxine Waters, Johnny Depp, Robert Dinero and the list goes on. This mentality level on this board is a complete joke. LOLOLOL
Love when you call the Marxists reprobates. Perfect word for them.

Love when you call the Marxists reprobates. Perfect word for them.
They just spout to hear themselves spout. Maybe to justify the stupid that rolls out? Idk but the comments in this thread alone justify locked up in a padded room. They obviously have not been paying attention.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
They just spout to hear themselves spout. Maybe to justify the stupid that rolls out? Idk but the comments in this thread alone justify locked up in a padded room. They obviously have not been paying attention.
Bing is a Democrat, but he's also a military man and not nearly as liberal as many Democrats and is far from a Marxist. He's a friend of mine and far more reasonable than guys like you that are purportedly Republicans. You and Goo are an embarrassment to my side. You aren't a good poster. I've told you this before and I mean it.

Bing is a Democrat, but he's also a military man and not nearly as liberal as many Democrats and is far from a Marxist. He's a friend of mine and far more reasonable than guys like you that are purportedly Republicans. You and Goo are an embarrassment to my side. You aren't a good poster. I've told you this before and I mean it.
I really don't care what you think. I didn't say marxist, but as usual you took something out of context being not very smart. I said full of crap reprobates. Which is what EVERY dem or dem voter on this platform is. I'm not on the republican side. I'm on the side that makes the most sense which is something this board has not a clue of, and when I say that, its so bad there is no hope for any of you and I really mean that. Its understandable because I read daily and see it, but for you all its a dangerous game that you will fully realize once its too late. And it will come like a tidal wave. Sad. BUT I have done my due diligence for you. After everything thats happened y'all are still in the same place...SMH

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
I really don't care what you think. I didn't say marxist, but as usual you took something out of context being not very smart. I said full of crap reprobates. Which is what EVERY dem or dem voter on this platform is. I'm not on the republican side. I'm on the side that makes the most sense which is something this board has not a clue of, and when I say that, its so bad there is no hope for any of you and I really mean that. Its understandable because I read daily and see it, but for you all its a dangerous game that you will fully realize once its too late. And it will come like a tidal wave. Sad. BUT I have done my due diligence for you. After everything thats happened y'all are still in the same place...SMH
You were agreeing with Goo who said Bing was a Marxist. What you think makes sense is senseless to most. Stop with your apocalyptic nonsense. You already sound like a nut even before you throw that in. Oh, SMH . . .

Your mistake is in thinking we support the same thing. I’m a Conservative, the Republican Party is just a vessel for elections that I could take or leave.

I don’t think in terms of party. I think in terms of principles.

Thinking in terms of party is how you end up supporting new world order, warmongering, corporatist shills. The Bushes, McCain, Romney to name a few….

Your mistake is in thinking we support the same thing. I’m a Conservative, the Republican Party is just a vessel for elections that I could take or leave.

Thinking in terms of party is how you end up supporting new world order, warmongering, corporatist shills. The Bushes, McCain, Romney to name a few….
There’s truth in this. I don’t like the Reagan bush Chaney gop either

Romney was a "successful businessman". Made money via LBO's.

Perfect politician...borrows money to acquire and then shut down businesses that support small/mid sized towns, "transferring wealth".

I'm all for capitalism, but if you're an LBO expert...politics maybe shouldn't be your calling.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There’s truth in this. I don’t like the Reagan bush Chaney gop either
That’s not to say you swear off pragmatism. Larry Hogan, Charlie Baker, McCain, etc. they may not be my cup of tea but I don’t think think other Republicans should undermine them in their state wide elections.

You have to take what you can get and people like that are very often the most realistic Conservative option in blue or purple states. Winning is still important and if you apply too many purity tests you’re just going to end up losing.

In Arizona for example, Republicans controlled both senate seats and the governors seat as recently at 2016. Now it’s all blue (I guess Sinema is technically an independent). Because the Arizona GOP is not reading the room in who they nominate.

Same with abortion. Full abortion bans will fail in many states, fight for what you can win and what has public approval and then slowly move the line back. DeSantis did a good job of this with 6 weeks.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Bush was a rich kid, that "wildcatted" poorly as a real gig. Between the Bushes, the Clintons, and now (maybe) the Obama's...

effing end the nepotism.
Trump was a rich kid that had he taken Daddy's money and invested in an index fund, would have been better off.

Luckily he was saved by The Apprentice, Deutsche Bank, and now Axos. Jared's bacon was saved when he was in Trump's admin cutting deals with SA and Quatar.

All these guys are crooked. Both sides of the aisle. We deserve better.

Reactions: Indyhorn

You think I’m terms of principles just may be the funniest thing I’ve seen on here. No doubt when I think of principles, Farva is the name that comes to mind.

Reactions: cosmickid
That’s not to say you swear off pragmatism. Larry Hogan, Charlie Baker, McCain, etc. they may not be my cup of tea but I don’t think think other Republicans should undermine them in their state wide elections.

You have to take what you can get and people like that are very often the most realistic Conservative option in blue or purple states. Winning is still important and if you apply too many purity tests you’re just going to end up losing.

In Arizona for example, Republicans controlled both senate seats and the governors seat as recently at 2016. Now it’s all blue (I guess Sinema is technically an independent). Because the Arizona GOP is not reading the room in who they nominate.

Same with abortion. Full abortion bans will fail in many states, fight for what you can win and what has public approval and then slowly move the line back. DeSantis did a good job of this with 6 weeks.
And Republicans continue to get smashed due to their ridiculous abortion bills. Most recent Ohio, before that Kansas. In RED states. 6 weeks is ridiculous and they will continue to pay for it at the ballot box.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Trump was a rich kid that had he taken Daddy's money and invested in an index fund, would have been better off.

Luckily he was saved by The Apprentice, Deutsche Bank, and now Axos. Jared's bacon was saved when he was in Trump's admin cutting deals with SA and Quatar.

All these guys are crooked. Both sides of the aisle. We deserve better.
No we don't.

At least not until we elect people who will enact legislation that punishes politicians for insider trading, selling favors for campaign contributions, etc.

And Republicans continue to get smashed due to their ridiculous abortion bills. Most recent Ohio, before that Kansas. In RED states. 6 weeks is ridiculous and they will continue to pay for it at the ballot box.
Someone please put the abortion banshee back in her cage.

Reactions: jet812
Making threats against President Biden. The armed man was well known for his social media content. Dude loved his guns and it sounds like he died carrying a weapon.

At least it was a good clean kill and we won't have to waste money on incarceration.
"Heroes at the FBI"...now there's an oxymoron for you.

toXdYsq.jpg

True. But that doesn't account for the jobs and wealth created by the development, construction, and operation of the various properties.

And yes, I know all about the bankruptcies and stiffed contractors and the like. The point still stands. Trump put Fred's money to work and it benefitted a lot of people besides Donald.

True. But that doesn't account for the jobs and wealth created by the development, construction, and operation of the various properties.

And yes, I know all about the bankruptcies and stiffed contractors and the like. The point still stands. Trump put Fred's money to work and it benefitted a lot of people besides Donald.
And more importantly, he didn't become president simply because his father, or wife, happened to be one.

You think his ventures were a net positive for other people given all the people that got stiffed (contractors, trump university, bankruptcies etc)?

And more importantly, he didn't become president simply because his father, or wife, happened to be one.

Yea, that's most important. He just pretended to be one of the guys and said he was just trying to clean up the swamp for the little man.

You think his ventures were a net positive for other people given all the people that got stiffed (contractors, trump university, bankruptcies etc)?

Yes. I'm not defending the bankruptcies or stiffed contractors (or the sham stuff like Trump University or Trump Foundation), but sticking huge amounts of money in the markets instead of putting it to work in the real world is is the least beneficial use of the money, even if Donald would have been better off personally in the long run. A lot more people benefited from the economic activity generated than those who got fvcked.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Yes. I'm not defending the bankruptcies or stiffed contractors (or the sham stuff like Trump University or Trump Foundation), but sticking huge amounts of money in the markets instead of putting it to work in the real world is is the least beneficial use of the money, even if Donald would have been better off personally in the long run. A lot more people benefited from the economic activity generated than those who got fvcked.
Please tell us Warren how do you “put it to work in the real world” without some form of investment?

Do you run down the street letting it fly out of your pockets?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT