ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go again

Carroll is the 16th woman to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct since he ran for president.

Fooled me 1x, shame on you
Fooled me 2x, shame on you
Fooled me 3x, shame on you
Fooled me 4x, shame on you
Fooled me 5x, shame on you
Fooled me 6x, shame on you
Fooled me 7x, shame on you
Fooled me 8x, shame on you
Fooled me 9x, shame on you
Fooled me 10x, shame on you
Fooled me 11x, shame on you
Fooled me 12x, shame on you
Fooled me 13x, shame on you
Fooled me 14x, shame on you
Fooled me 15x, shame on you
Fooled me 16x, shame on you

He was send by God to save our country,

while he's not busy raping, lying, and golfing

Carroll is the 16th woman to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct since he ran for president.

Golfing? Did you mean cheating?

Reactions: MaxCoke

Come on. You know all those Jezebels are lying. I mean it’s not like Trump admitted to sexual assault or anything.

no one is questioning Trump's total lack of character at this point. everyone, including his cult, knows who he is as a person.

they don't care, and have zero intention of voting on character.

trying to defeat Trump on his total slimebagness as a person, is a losing strategy.
Haha. Yes. So let’s just ignore that the president of the United States quite possibly raped someone. No biggie, moving right along. She could still prosecute him if she chose to. She still has the dress. Sound familiar? And we aren’t talking a consensual act here.

Reactions: sglowrider
Haha. Yes. So let’s just ignore that the president of the United States quite possibly raped someone. No biggie, moving right along. She could still prosecute him if she chose to. She still has the dress. Sound familiar? And we aren’t talking a consensual act here.

and just what would the dress prove?????

that there was some sexual act???

so what???

with Monica, all that had to be proven was that a sexual act, (not necessarily "sex") occurred.

proving that gets you zero with Trump.

and even if Trump had sexually assaulted her in the middle of Fifth Avenue, do you think his cult would care one bit?

btw, if some guy you've never met before that's already universally known in the city as a total con man creep, approaches you in a dept store and asks you to model lacy lingerie for them, do you generally say "sure" and instantly head for the changing room to model for him?

if nothing else, perhaps this woman had no business being a professional "advice lady".

so what???

with Monica, all that had to be proven was that a sexual act, (not necessarily "sex") occurred.

and even if Trump had sexually assaulted her in the middle of Fifth Avenue, do you think his cult would care one bit?

btw, if some guy you've never met before that's already universally known in the city as a total con man creep, approaches you in a dept store and asks you to model lacy lingerie for them, do you generally say "sure" and instantly head for the changing room to model for him?

if nothing else, perhaps this woman had no business being a professional "advice lady".
Oh so the route you’re going to go is victim shaming, is it? So not only should everyone just ignore a rape, your choice is to blame the victim? And you wonder why women don’t tell. Smh.

Last edited:
You should pay attention. They had met. Or maybe you believe him. And yes go ahead and victim shame. Good job!

Trump recognizes her as “that advice lady”; Carroll recognizes him as “that real-estate tycoon.”

A), where does it say anything about them meeting before?

B), what possible difference would that make anyway?

C), by her own account, she had already been told by Ivana that Trump was a rapist.

D), spare me "victim shame" total crapola.

A former Miss Indiana University. Trump likes winners doesn’t he?

2.w700.h467.jpg

You should pay attention. They had met. Or maybe you believe him. And yes go ahead and victim shame. Good job!

Trump recognizes her as “that advice lady”; Carroll recognizes him as “that real-estate tycoon.”

C), by her own account, she had already been told by Ivana that Trump was a rapist.

No I won’t spare you victim shaming because that’s exactly what you’re doing and it’s disgusting. Why was she wearing that? How much did she drink? What was she doing put so late? Why did she go to his house? This is exactly what women hear when they report and it’s exactly what you are doing. Let’s not blame the one that raped her, let’s blame her. Repulsive.

E. Jean Carroll is like Annie Hall came into real life. She seems really nice but kind of bizarre watch this film clip...odd to say the least.

Reactions: MrBing

Where was she when Hillary needed her to win the election? She should save herself some embarrassment and keep quiet, Trump supporters don’t care! Make up all the bullshit you want, we are still voting for Trump.

E. Jean Carroll is like Annie Hall came into real life. She seems really nice but kind of bizarre watch this film clip...odd to say the least.

Fascinating. Not sure why I had never heard of her before the original post on this thread. Rather sad that it took that to make me aware of someone so interesting.

Fascinating. Not sure why I had never heard of her before the original post on this thread. Rather sad that it took that to make me aware of someone so interesting.
I had never heard of her either and I’m pretty aware of pop culture and that kind of thing.

Where was she when Hillary needed her to win the election? She should save herself some embarrassment and keep quiet, Trump supporters don’t care! Make up all the bullshit you want, we are still voting for Trump.
I get a headache when I think about all the people who still shout Monica! at every opportunity, but will totally shrug this stuff off.

Reactions: iuwclurker
I get a headache when I think about all the people who still shout Monica! at every opportunity, but will totally shrug this stuff off.
And you know what I posted is true, no matter what, we will vote for Trump.

Trump is DOOMED. This stuff adds up. It already gave the Democrats the House in 2018. This helps guarantee he'll lose in 2020, despite the Democrats' rarified ability to lose elections. "Yes, Trump raped me. So I ran out of the department store, put him on my list of Top Twenty Male Asshats, and moved on with my life." Rugged individualism at its best.

Trump is not The Donald, he's just another donald.

I felt the same. How have I never heard of her? Especially since I know exactly which red brick schoolhouse she said she grew up in, and grew up myself less than a mile from it.

She was also Miss Indiana University !

Are those titles still recognized by IU? I would have assumed offensive titles like that were purged from the records of a progressive institution like IU.

Yes I would, till he gets this mess cleaned up! Social issues are at the bottom of the barrel for me!
What mess?
What clean up?
Furthermore, to clean up the mess, shouldn't he clean up his own mess first? It's like a murderer going around advocating to round up pickpockets!:(

Why do you guys mess up a thread about a serious subject by trying to have a discussion with Lucy?

What mess?
What clean up?
Furthermore, to clean up the mess, shouldn't he clean up his own mess first? It's like a murderer going around advocating to round up pickpockets!:(
At least he cares about us here in the trailer park! He doesn’t put illegals first. He has brought back manufacturing, and he is an amazing guy!

What I want to know is how much?

Trump Goes on Tirade to Deny Latest Assault Allegation: Women Are “Paid Money” to Make False Claims

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...t-bergdorg-goodman.html?via=homepage_taps_top

Trump said this was just the latest instance of women making false claims about him. “There were numerous cases where women were paid money to say bad things about me,” Trump said. “You can’t do that. You can’t do that, and those women did wrong things, that women were actually paid money to say bad things about me.”​

Trump could rape a woman in the middle of 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn’t care. This news is just a blip on the radar and it would have taken any other man down. George Conway says he worked on Paula Jones case and says that Clinton pattern is nothing close to what is alleged against Trump. And we just shrug. No lectures on being angry. This is why women are angry and have been since 2016. Just one of many...

so what???

Well, considering Trump said he never met her...it would be interesting to know how his ahem DNA got on her dress. But sure, let’s just excuse a rape as normal. Sure thing.

Well, considering Trump said he never met her...it would be interesting to know how his ahem DNA got on her dress. But sure, let’s just excuse a rape as normal. Sure thing.
As my dad used to say: “that would make the cheese more binding”.

don't recall reading about any "DNA" on the coat, but if so, let me know when the DNA test comes in.

keep concentrating on things that will lead to a Dem loss.. (or is that your goal).

as i've noted before, you are the danger.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT