ADVERTISEMENT

Help in posting a photo in my signature line...

ORG

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2001
Damascus Maryland
Hi!

Yesterday I spent an hour trying ro figure out how to add a photo to my signature line. I tried to link a photo that is on my Facebook page with no luck.

I used the "picture icon" and when it is linked, it shows a small 'picture graphic' but that doesn't show the picture. I also tried using the "chain link" icon and it did the same thing.

I suspect I may not be using the correct technique to capture the picture link from my Facebook page. I tried to find "help" but I had no success.

Thank you for your suggestions!!!

I don't think you can link Facebook photos. I might be wrong, though.

The way to get the proper link for any photo is to right-clink on the photo and selected "Open picture in new tab." The new tab will have the actual address for the picture itself.

Also, you shouldn't do it. People who put pictures in their signatures are annoying.

I don't think you can link Facebook photos. I might be wrong, though.

The way to get the proper link for any photo is to right-clink on the photo and selected "Open picture in new tab." The new tab will have the actual address for the picture itself.

Also, you shouldn't do it. People who put pictures in their signatures are annoying.

Thank you for the suggestion. Can you tell me why pictures annoy you?

Thank you for the suggestion. Can you tell me why pictures annoy you?

Because while still relatively young, Goat tends to channel the personality of a cantankerous curmudgeon more often than not?

Reactions: HA2740
Hi!

Yesterday I spent an hour trying ro figure out how to add a photo to my signature line. I tried to link a photo that is on my Facebook page with no luck.

I used the "picture icon" and when it is linked, it shows a small 'picture graphic' but that doesn't show the picture. I also tried using the "chain link" icon and it did the same thing.

I suspect I may not be using the correct technique to capture the picture link from my Facebook page. I tried to find "help" but I had no success.

Thank you for your suggestions!!!
I just went to the signature tab on the top right of the screen and cut and pasted a picture.

I just went to the signature tab on the top right of the screen and cut and pasted a picture.

I'm not talking about the picture in my avatar but actually adding a photo to my signature block. I took your advice and I tried the copy and paste technique 3 times with no success.

I'm not talking about the picture in my avatar but actually adding a photo to my signature block. I took your advice and I tried the copy and paste technique 3 times with no success.
You put it in there the same way you add a picture to a post. Click on the picture icon and paste the address of the picture.

do what Goat said exactly. Find your picture on the internet. If it's not on the internet and in your computer, go to a picture hosting site and upload it. If on internet, right click on the picture, open in new tab. The picture address will be in the address bar. Right click and copy. Go to signatures. Then click the picture icon and paste the address in it.

Easy peasy. It took me less than 10 seconds.

Thank you everyone!

Ok!!! I finally got it. I took all of your advice. I ignored using the options at the top of the page: I copied the original photo from my Facebook page by right clicking it and then I was able to paste it into my signature block and save the modified signature . . .

Thank you everyone!

Ok!!! I finally got it. I took all of your advice. I ignored using the options at the top of the page: I copied the original photo from my Facebook page by right clicking it and then I was able to paste it into my signature block and save the modified signature . . .

Thank you everyone!

15 posts for you to be able to link a picture of two chairs...

smdh....

Thank you everyone!

Geez what a let down ..

Wait.. what happened to the other Thursday tradition? Is it now on Fridays?
from-asia-with-love-x-photos-18.jpg

from-asia-with-love-x-photos-10.jpg

from-asia-with-love-x-photos-23.jpg

from-asia-with-love-x-photos-29.jpg

from-asia-with-love-x-photos-31.jpg

from-asia-with-love-x-photos-2.gif

asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-30-e1426605844902.jpg

asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-2.jpg

asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-44.jpg

asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-34.jpg

asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-27.jpg

asian-women-are-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world-45-photos-29.jpg