ADVERTISEMENT

Help from collectors

Chriselli

All-Big Ten
Nov 27, 2001
Random question...I am looking for newspapers from the Sunday after we beat Purdue in 2007. Anybody have any extra copies saved? I am also looking for a program from the Independence Bowl and pennants from the Holiday Bowl, Copper Bowl, and Outback Bowl...if anyone has an extra of any of those as well. Thanks!

An idea for newspapers:
If you're just looking to print off a copy of a page to mount or frame, most college libraries have microfilm collections of newspapers. I KNOW for a fact that the state library in Indianapolis does, because I searched for and blew up a front page from the Star from the early 70s and mounted it on a foam board as a Father's Day gift for my dad. He was one of the idiot kids that used to slide down the dam at Morse Reservoir on hospital trays and he made it onto the front page.

I don't think you're going to have much luck really finding a physical original newspaper if that's what you're looking for. I THINK the Star (or several other papers) will probably print you an historic page if you'd like on legit newspaper, but it's probably pricey.

Reactions: Chriselli
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT