ADVERTISEMENT

Havent watched a second. Anyone else the same?

Im on a flight with shitty WiFi. Sounds like I should avoid trying to find a decent stream?

I feel no pain at this point.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Still worth watching. Hard to see it. But I’m sure they’ll make somewhat of a game of it.

Then god bless you. Never daunted you are. I once felt like you did, then Noah Vonleh season happened and then ra ra for one season then complete bullshit since. I applaud you.
Well I should say I will not get there because of Ws and Ls. I didn’t watch much for 2-3 years after Knight was fired and then didn’t watch the Sampson teams when he was hired.

Ws and Ls come and go. No team is good or great for a whole lifetime. At least none that I have rooted for.

Reactions: Dugger-Hoosier
Well I should say I will not get there because of Ws and Ls. I didn’t watch much for 2-3 years after Knight was fired and then didn’t watch the Sampson teams when he was hired.

Ws and Ls come and go. No team is good or great for a whole lifetime. At least none that I have rooted for.
Dolphins, reds and hoosiers for me. I completely understand lol

Reactions: Beorik
This is never going to work until they find a coach who can:

1. Coach the college game well (duh)
2. Block out the noise that is IU. Blogger boys sites involvement with players, etc.
3. Recruit Indiana high school players who can shoot

IU is going to have to relearn how to be IU by being Purdue (woof) before they can be Kansas.

Truth hurts

This is never going to work until they find a coach who can:

1. Coach the college game well (duh)
2. Block out the noise that is IU. Blogger boys sites involvement with players, etc.
3. Recruit Indiana high school players who can shoot

IU is going to have to relearn how to be IU by being Purdue (woof) before they can be Kansas.

Truth hurts
I wish the Hoosiers could have Rick Majerous come back to life in his 40s snd be our coach next 10 years.

I wish the Hoosiers could have Rick Majerous come back to life in his 40s snd be our coach next 10 years.
The well has run dry on who would want to coach IU. I’m somewhat intrigued by Michael Lewis . I hope he does well at Ball State. This wannabe celebrity team/coach/player bs is never going to work in B-town. It’s the center of a major identity crisis for IU.

I forgot it was on, but turned it on at the half. Just where most of us are at this point. In the past I made it a priority to tune in. Now it's just meh.

I am doing both buttercup. Thinking about grabbing Jersey Mike’s afterwards after seeing their commercial.
The Jersey Shore Favorite is my go to. Add mayo and peppers. I’ve always wondered if their hot subs are good. If anyone knows holler

You’re not watching but you’re on the message board? Makes total sense.
I'm not watching either, in fact haven't watched one minute of Iowa, Northwestern, or this PSU game. I check ESPN app for score occasionally but don't care to watch anymore, it's no fun like it used to be. I enjoy the comments on this board. Don't know which are more entertaining the comments and anger from posters who think losing a game is a big deal, or the posters who stick with IU thinking tomorrow will be a better day. IU is the Nebraska of football, glory days are over. The sooner fans accept it the less painful loss after loss will be for them. Remember it's only a game.

I would never root for more losses but to dump some fans…. Wouldn’t be all bad.
You have to root for losses at this point. Might as well rip off the band aid at this point. Our team is a bunch of insufferable whiny soft divas. Let’s hope they all transfer out and we can start from scratch. Not one of them as any type of future in basketball except for JHS

Reactions: IUgradman
I hope Xavier and Race get well soon. TJD is playing hurt and the subs' deficiencies become more obvious with their now extended minutes. As an aside, Duncomb must have really pissed Woodson off recently.

I will continue to watch and root for the Hoosiers......I have also been a Detroit Lions fan forever and am used to humiliation.

I hope Xavier and Race get well soon. TJD is playing hurt and the subs' deficiencies become more obvious with their now extended minutes. As an aside, Duncomb must have really pissed Woodson off recently.

I will continue to watch and root for the Hoosiers......I have also been a Detroit Lions fan forever and am used to humiliation.
The Lions have a bright future. You should be excited about them.

You have to root for losses at this point. Might as well rip off the band aid at this point. Our team is a bunch of insufferable whiny soft divas. Let’s hope they all transfer out and we can start from scratch. Not one of them as any type of future in basketball except for JHS
IU loses. Run to IU board

Reactions: rocketo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT