ADVERTISEMENT

Have fans seen enough

I’m with ya. Running errands with the family. Better off just checking the score periodically knowing we’re gonna shit the bed and suck as usual. Can’t guard the 3 and sure as hell can’t shoot at all. Besides a few random good years with Crean this teams been hot garbage for 20+ years

Multiple loose balls in first half that if IU gets on the floor, they get the ball. Not once did an iu guy hit the floor.

How many 3’s does PSU have to hit against our man to man before maybe Woody and staff switch it up to a zone to slow them down? They are shooting like 70% for the 2nd half at this time.

Last edited:
Go make some t-shirts and STFU ..
You like the product on the floor? It is unobjectively. bad, unmotivated basketball anywhere, from the moon it would still be visible as a poorly coached, poorly contracted (edit - unintentional misspelling, but it's probably more accurate) team. $1M Bonus, sends me into "Refund, Refund .." territory. Unwatchable, Fisher just said "unbelievable", it should be, but it isn't. This team quit today.

Our fans are amazing lol.
But……. But…….Our fans in The Hall and out here are the best in the land.
A premeir fan base that shows loud, proud and travels better than any other school.
I keep hearing that from somewhere here.

If you think recruits and transfers are looking at just the coaching you are sadly mistaken. Who any good at all wants any part of this show?

But……. But…….Our fans in The Hall and out here are the best in the land.
A premeir fan base that shows loud, proud and travels better than any other school.
I keep hearing that from somewhere here.

If you think recruits and transfers are looking at just the coaching you are sadly mistaken. Who any good at all wants any part of this show?
I am confused.

Is your argument that if the fans cheer and love losing to Penn State at home by almost 20 points that they will be more likely to come to IU?

Reactions: Spartans9312
I just can't believe 17,000 wanted to go and actually attend this game. After what we have seen this year you could give me free tickets and parking and I wouldn't waste my time.
it's not even worth the effort to watch, the defining moment was when Fisher said so and so PSU player obviously walked and got away. You have to try to win to get calls, they didn't try, why should the officials get whistle happy when it's obvious this team wanted to go home.

Reactions: Hoosierific
They make some of the finest Kool Aid in the country in Bloomington. But its just a wee bit too sweet for me anymore.

Reactions: go_iu
You like the product on the floor? It is unobjectively. bad, unmotivated basketball anywhere, from the moon it would still be visible as a poorly coached, poorly contracted (edit - unintentional misspelling, but it's probably more accurate) team. $1M Bonus, sends me into "Refund, Refund .." territory. Unwatchable, Fisher just said "unbelievable", it should be, but it isn't. This team quit today.
This team reflects its coach.

Reactions: go_iu
I am confused.

Is your argument that if the fans cheer and love losing to Penn State at home by almost 20 points that they will be more likely to come to IU?
You are confused if you think I am making an argument at all.
I’m witnessing the opposite of what we propose ourselves to historically be.
Fans and program. It’s all walking away.
Statement. Not a debate.

And I don’t know what new player/parent would look far enough into the past to dismiss this currently reality and want to come here.
Let that sink in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT