ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard President Resigns

Oh, that's bad. Worse than the Gay or Gorsuch stuff.

LOL.

BI sought comment from Ackman and Oxman; they declined via a spokesperson. But after BI had emailed its findings to Oxman, Ackman posted a response on X in which he promised to conduct plagiarism reviews of MIT's leadership.
"It is unfortunate that my actions to address problems in higher education have led to these attacks on my family. This experience has inspired me to save all news organizations from the trouble of doing plagiarism reviews," he wrote to his 1 million followers. He pledged to conduct a thorough review of MIT president Sally Kornbluth, all MIT faculty, and board members and other officers of the MIT Corporation for evidence of plagiarism, using MIT's plagiarism standards.
"We will share our findings in the public domain as they are completed in the spirit of transparency," he said.

That'll show 'em.

LOL.

BI sought comment from Ackman and Oxman; they declined via a spokesperson. But after BI had emailed its findings to Oxman, Ackman posted a response on X in which he promised to conduct plagiarism reviews of MIT's leadership.
"It is unfortunate that my actions to address problems in higher education have led to these attacks on my family. This experience has inspired me to save all news organizations from the trouble of doing plagiarism reviews," he wrote to his 1 million followers. He pledged to conduct a thorough review of MIT president Sally Kornbluth, all MIT faculty, and board members and other officers of the MIT Corporation for evidence of plagiarism, using MIT's plagiarism standards.
"We will share our findings in the public domain as they are completed in the spirit of transparency," he said.

That'll show 'em.
Watching people in ivory towers fight each other always tickles me.

So much petty.

Watching people in ivory towers fight each other always tickles me.

So much petty.

The ivory tower types are the most cocooned, insulated people you will ever meet. No concept of what matters or how the real world works. Administrators are at the top of the tower, too. University big wigs are some of the most unimpressive people you will ever meet, right up there with state representatives.

I can forgive her. Mostly because she’s hot.
She reminds me of a super smart Helena Bonham Carter. Who was smokin' hot.

Fight Club Film GIF by Tech Noir

The ivory tower types are the most cocooned, insulated people you will ever meet. No concept of what matters or how the real world works. Administrators are at the top of the tower, too. University big wigs are some of the most unimpressive people you will ever meet, right up there with state representatives.

Fetterman lol. Guy is growing on me. He’s kind of a one man band

It is easy to see why he beat oz now. The only question is does it last and is it real. Lots of times these guys go off the reservation a bit and the leaders pull them back in. Time will tell I guess.

It is easy to see why he beat oz now. The only question is does it last and is it real. Lots of times these guys go off the reservation a bit and the leaders pull them back in. Time will tell I guess.
Huh.

Oz is going to pull it off. Never had any doubt he would not he does very well for a repub in Phillly and the suburbs. With the rural support too much for Fetterman to overcome.

Correct but it is laughable these same liberals trash a guy like herschel to no end and say how can any republican vote for him. Yet they would vote for a guy on life support if he had a D next to his name. And Fetterman who now is trying to pretend he supports fracking, etc is a radical. Nothing about him is moderate.

You have to realize the dems are total hypocrites. They will call herschel dumb and uneducated but claim Fetterman is recovering from a stroke so you have to give him a pass. Trust me if fetterman was on his last days they would still vote for him. Guys like Hickory prove my point.

Hiding Fetterman is the basement was the dems best strategy but given they cannot really use the covid excuse anymore dodging debates become harder to do anymore.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Ackman going scorched earth now. Not only does he have fvck you money, but he’s always taken a detailed investigative approach to investing. Grab your popcorn!

Ackman going scorched earth now. Not only does he have fvck you money, but he’s always taken a detailed investigative approach to investing. Grab your popcorn!

Good. We need people like him to expose as much of this crap as possible. I’m sure he’s no saint either & some will come after him, but I hope he continues his aggressive takedown of DEI & it’s attempt to undermine what used to be a meritocracy.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

He’s awesome. I love what he said there. Love it.

Everyone is asking what changed? I’ll tell you what: his choice in facial hair. He went from that ridiculous chin only beard to a full and lustrous, very manly mustache. Just look at the man, now. He could easily be a beat cop in Chicago.

Fetterman ‘28. How much worse could he be?

Everyone is asking what changed? I’ll tell you what: his choice in facial hair. He went from that ridiculous chin only beard to a full and lustrous, very manly mustache. Just look at the man, now. He could easily be a beat cop in Chicago.

Yes!!!! And his skin color is dark. He almost looks like a hero from the old west now. An ass kicker. We need to keep our eye on him for sure

Reactions: BradStevens
Yes!!!! And his skin color is dark. He almost looks like a hero from the old west now. An ass kicker. We need to keep our eye on him for sure
Here’s hoping he ditches the hoodie in favor of a duster coat Like Eastwood.

• Haha
Reactions: NPT

Not gonna lie, I was about to praise the stache too. He's definitely nailing it.

Good. We need people like him to expose as much of this crap as possible. I’m sure he’s no saint either & some will come after him, but I hope he continues his aggressive takedown of DEI & it’s attempt to undermine what used to be a meritocracy.
Woke is dying.

LOL.

That'll show 'em.

BI has always been trash, but I’m excited to see this play out. He’s already leaked emails showing they gave less than two hours to respond before going to print.

Lawsuits like this will hopefully go a long way to squash DEI initiatives, leading to the elimination of the positions it has created & the removal from positions of influence the grifters that have filled them. Take all of Harvard’s endowment & watch everyone scramble to back peddle from this junk. Maybe the pendulum is swinging back in the right direction.

It's funny, I heard people saying "Getting rid of Gay was about anti-semitism, not DEI." But the way these conversations are going, it's pretty obvious you guys are targeting DEI first, and anti-semitism is just a convenient excuse.

Reactions: UncleMark
It's funny, I heard people saying "Getting rid of Gay was about anti-semitism, not DEI." But the way these conversations are going, it's pretty obvious you guys are targeting DEI first, and anti-semitism is just a convenient excuse.
Anti-semitism is just a subset of the DEI agenda…

Anti-semitism is just a subset of the DEI agenda…

Giddy up fellas

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT